Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,991 to 7,005 of 59491
-
06-22-23 21:23 #52501Senior Member

Posts: 32Heavenly Feel
Went about 5 pm. No one in the joint. Opted for an hour. Got Mia. One of the best massages I've ever had. "Hard" massage actually put pressure in right places. Post release head and face massage was unbelievable. Decent teasing before flip. Level 1 seemingly only thing on menu. Finish was above average. Allowed OTC roaming. $1. 4 all in and she was enamored with the tip. I'd for sure return.
-
06-22-23 20:23 #52500Senior Member

Posts: 111Yes! That's the one.
Originally Posted by Poshir
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 20:17 #52499Senior Member

Posts: 103Buckhead Sunlight
I've had the exact same session. This place has to be the ultimate bait and switch, they have good looking ads, the facility itself is decent, but the only one I've ever seen working there is Su (yes I was foolish enough to try twice). It's off my list until it gets new owners.
Originally Posted by LightTouch11
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 18:35 #52498Senior Member

Posts: 43Lan Spa.
Originally Posted by CaptRon111
[View Original Post]
61X Eagles landing Pkwy.
Stockbridge, Georgia 3028X.
678-519-2XXX.
-
06-22-23 18:24 #52497Senior Member

Posts: 4061Good to hear that she is back. When I saw her last, I got up and got behind her and did the FS motion, she laughed and said "don't want kids. " I wonder if I brought some protection then it could happen. Maybe I'll look into that.
Originally Posted by LittleCurious
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 17:45 #52496Senior Member

Posts: 29I went a few weeks ago, don't remember the name of the girl. Thick Cuban, did a few positions. She was friendly enough. $$.0, but asked for a tip, I told her I didn't have any extra cash on me which was true. Personally I think it is a little pricey, you can get similar service for cheaper if you are willing to drive to Norcross and beyond.
Originally Posted by KimJungHung
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 17:42 #52495Senior Member

Posts: 121Bro thank you for confirming this. I checked in a few days ago to see if she was back and I didn't know if the lady was lying to me or not. Thank you!
Originally Posted by LittleCurious
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 16:41 #52494Senior Member

Posts: 111Stockbridge.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 16:24 #52493Senior Member

Posts: 357Not much it seems
First off, we're in Atlanta, not Aruba. Factor in airfare, room, board, time off work, are you really saving money? I don't understand posts like this, it's not even relevant.
Originally Posted by JafyAtl
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 16:07 #52492Senior Member

Posts: 71LAN Spa
Sounds interested, where is this place, I have not heard of it before.
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 12:18 #52491Senior Member

Posts: 35Fun at ZR
Visited ZR and drew Mei. Previous reviews here are accurate: older, average looking, big tits. Massage was meh, but tones of teasing. Practically started milking me on the table!
On the flip, light massage, then she put my hand on her chest. Go time. Started OTC, then she lifted her top for UTC. She let me suck on them some while stroking. She finished me with a Russian and I was surprised she let me finish like that. Wrapped up the massage and gave her a hug before leaving. $.7 house + $.7 tip. Would return.
Also, I saw a more attractive woman sitting on the couch before I left. If anyone has any info, let me know.
-
06-22-23 11:18 #52490Senior Member

Posts: 357Where?
This in Chamblee or Stockbridge?
Originally Posted by ChinaLove123
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 06:26 #52489Senior Member

Posts: 83Sunlight. Meh
Decided to scout something new. I've seen ads for Sunlight on Habersham (buckhead) that looked interesting so decided to Toft.
The Good (an unfortunately short list): younger provider (probably 30's). Clean facility. I got my full hour. I did leave "happy" (but oddly unsatisfied).
The Bad (a rather long list): wore a mask the entire visit (we've all been boosted several times; is this still necessary?) Initial through-the-towel massage was my worst in 30 years of mongering. Just roughly pushing random parts of my body around the table. Oil massage was only slightly better but still random, no pattern. Provider was distracted and only used one hand / arm (I suspect she was reading her phone.). No teasing at all. Absolutely didn't allow touching. Expensive considering service - 70 house and on flip demanded 60 tip to which I agreed in hope things might get better (the job got done but poor technique.).
I think she said her name was Sue but the mask muffled communication. Doesn't matter. I won't be back.
-
06-21-23 17:00 #52488Senior Member

Posts: 352Origin
Anyone seen Sue from Origin lately? I keep getting the "she is on vacation" story.
-
06-21-23 14:55 #52487Senior Member

Posts: 87Neon Fusion
I was thinking of pulling the trigger. I've tried everything in the city and am willing to pony up $$.0 for a above average chick. Does anyone want to share information before I take the plunge? Am alternative would be nice as well.











Reply With Quote




