Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 10993
-
06-28-23 16:43 #9268Senior Member

Posts: 303Nette
Checked out Nette yesterday looks similar to pics closes being the one with the curly hair. If you're looking to see this one I would avoid spending you cash on this one menu very limited allows kissing of breast but no sucking. No DIY no BJ at all not even covered. Seemed drunk meeting. Allows msog for time paid for she does get loud and only will allow incall for longer than hour appointments which ain't worth it. She's here for 6 days I would just avoid her all together and take your hard earn money somewhere else.
https://tryst.link/escort/nettepooh
-
06-28-23 16:40 #9267Senior Member

Posts: 254Wonder who booked with her
It may sound like a weird question, but how would I know if this is not a catfish? I could be overthinking it at the same time. I also think this is legit, especially for the price.
Originally Posted by Aether1031
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 16:35 #9266Senior Member

Posts: 254Thanks for the lookout
I know Smiley made a review, but now this is making me second-guess. Luckily, I texted her using a VoIP app. The one thing I really found questionable was why she doesn't list the price upfront. To me, I really dislike it, because who knows if she charges more for a certain person than others. After reading this report, I don't think I'm going to book with her.
Originally Posted by Lealea1
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 06:31 #9265Senior Member

Posts: 318Allison beware
If you refuse to give her a deposit before meeting she goes right over to the blackball site and reports your phone number. I inquired about BBBJ and she got real testy and started lecturing me about STDs which was annoying. Then rudely hung up. She used to be on public access here trying to sell a booklet about how to live in Hawaii on the cheap. She dated a fairly well now local guy here when she was younger but disappeared for at least a decade and a half. Was always a cheap hooker now charging six bills LOL. Warning. It just blows my mind how these fat trashy lazy chicks think they're worth that much money.
Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 01:41 #9264Senior Member

Posts: 1021Allison is back in town for sexy little girlfriend for doubles
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...icenwonderland
https://www.adultlook.com/p/3301269
You have my reviews on Allison who I just saw Again a few minutes ago for a hot time. I didn't have enough energy to try her sexy little girlfriend.
https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9460990.htm?cat=1
Join him for doubles have fun, Men
-
06-28-23 01:30 #9263Senior Member

Posts: 1301Links
Just copy and paste the web address into your post. GL!
Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 23:41 #9262Senior Member

Posts: 30Is this them?
-
06-27-23 22:50 #9261Senior Member

Posts: 262Not exactly sure how to put the ads but sophie and grace are on multiple sites and if you google cherry hawaii escort she comes up as well under skip the games.
Originally Posted by BottomOut
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 20:19 #9260Senior Member

Posts: 461Ads?
Links to these wonderful girls?
Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69
[View Original Post]
-
06-27-23 18:34 #9259Senior Member

Posts: 262Its been a while
Whats up fellow mongers its been a while since I've written a review but since I was really horny yesterday and Sunday I've seen 3 diffrent privider starting off with sophie from aiea she shares her appartment with jasmine this girl is fine super thick and a big o ass very easy to talk to no kissing or greek but everything else pretty much open Msog on the hour as well damage was $$ but well worth it and we went well over the hour. Would repeat. 2nd was grace since I've seen her multiple times had the good rate she's another repeat for me only down fall is she don't allow daty witch is my thing so any way had to see another girl to get ky fix in went with cherry from stg and she a supper spinner but she gets the job done every time she supposed to be moving into a clean and sober house today so she might not be available till this weekend but she is another repeat for me this girl has been doing this for years also I've seen her multiple times over the years and she is now pimpless at least she says whitch is good for her hopefully she gets the help she needs and cleans up a little. Going to see my wife lily on Friday for a couple hours can't wait for that one stay safe fellow mongers.
-
06-25-23 09:31 #9258Regular Member

Posts: 12Chiyo Intel
Does anyone have any info or reviews of this provider?
https://tryst.link/escort/chiyo69
I'm curious to know if anyone has actually seen her and if she's legit or not? Thanks.
-
06-22-23 20:02 #9257Senior Member

Posts: 50Secret Service
When providers write on their posts that they accept donations via PayPal I would ask for their registered number / email. Once you enter it on PayPal, pretty much you'd be able to see their real name. Then I just copy / paste it on Google search to get more information / photos.
Originally Posted by JahBlessSir
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 16:06 #9256Regular Member

Posts: 3Legit
Met with her twice a week interval she is very nice and accommodating costs $$ for an hr.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 13:54 #9255Senior Member

Posts: 254Harper
Do you mind if I ask how did you find this? Was thinking about booking with her.
Originally Posted by RightRN
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 06:05 #9254Senior Member

Posts: 513Fast food prices
Yup I recall when that Jumbo Jack was 99 cents. For what it's worth that Jumbo Jack is way more than $3.00 now unless you cut those coupons in Midweek LOL. I like your attitude Danger and agree that the $1500 or any amount for that matter can be used to cultivate a relationship with benefits. Of course there's no guarantee that your gardening will bear fruit but that's all part of the process / challenge. Like many of you Ive won some and lost some (more?) all the while enjoying the journey. Enjoy the ride and more importantly dont stress over it. Lifes way too short for that. Another long weekend is near Gentlemen. Enjoy it and Stay Safe
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





