Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 27 of 660 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 77 127 527 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 9898
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9508
    Quote Originally Posted by OCJeeper  [View Original Post]
    Drove by and saw 2 streetwalkers on Sunday. A good looking Latina and a black chick. They were picked up pretty quickly. Harbor and Hazard around 1:30 am. I have never picked up a streetwalker but always get excited / nervous when I see one. Too scared to do it but maybe I'll pop my cherry one day.
    Seriously? I find this extremely hard to believe. I still regularly drive that route often when I'm out cruising and I haven't seen a single SW on Harbor in probably 6 years.

  2. #9507
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    Do they usually have a room? Or is it car dates? I observe a lot and I see mongers usually chatting with them and then driving off. I was wondering what's the usual procedures with SW chicks just to be safe. Thank you!
    Both. There are so many motels you can get one for $40 or less. And it's not difficult to find parking. Less girls come in groups that share a room as in Holt and less girls have her own room because the market isn't that big as in LA.

  3. #9506

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by UciMagic  [View Original Post]
    There were about 20 standing around when I was cruising around 11 pm. Most I've seen in a long time.
    Do they usually have a room? Or is it car dates? I observe a lot and I see mongers usually chatting with them and then driving off. I was wondering what's the usual procedures with SW chicks just to be safe. Thank you!

  4. #9505

    Lots of them

    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing activity from beach & katella to beach / ball. Do these SW usually have their own room or do they want car dates? Now that I live off beach and drive down it alot I am getting more curious by the day haha. Any pointers?
    There were about 20 standing around when I was cruising around 11 pm. Most I've seen in a long time.

  5. #9504

    Streetwalkers back on beach & main

    Been seeing activity from beach & katella to beach / ball. Do these SW usually have their own room or do they want car dates? Now that I live off beach and drive down it alot I am getting more curious by the day haha. Any pointers?

  6. #9503

    Saw 2 streetwalkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle55  [View Original Post]
    Whats the action like in santa ana nowadays. I haven't been there in years, after the taco shop, closed on XXXXXX. Next to 7-11. I miss crusing there.
    Drove by and saw 2 streetwalkers on Sunday. A good looking Latina and a black chick. They were picked up pretty quickly. Harbor and Hazard around 1:30 am. I have never picked up a streetwalker but always get excited / nervous when I see one. Too scared to do it but maybe I'll pop my cherry one day.

  7. #9502

    Santa Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle55  [View Original Post]
    Whats the action like in santa ana nowadays. I haven't been there in years, after the taco shop, closed on XXXXXX. Next to 7-11. I miss crusing there.
    Absolutely ZERO!

  8. #9501
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 40

    Santa ana

    Whats the action like in santa ana nowadays. I haven't been there in years, after the taco shop, closed on XXXXXX. Next to 7-11. I miss crusing there.

  9. #9500

    Damnn

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyWhyteGuy007  [View Original Post]
    She smokes about 1 pack of cigarettes in 15 minutes so you can bet she doesn't have the lung capacity to do a BJ for 5 minutes without stopping for 10 minutes for air.

    Face wise she has a crater face. Think of Edward James Olmos from American me but a female with all those holes in her cheeks.

    It's hundreds of SW's working from San Bernardino, Pomona, OC, Long Beach Blvd, Fig and Western. You better off finding something else.
    That just explained it all. Good looking!

  10. #9499
    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    How is she? I keep hearing about her. Looks? Donations? Thanks!!
    She smokes about 1 pack of cigarettes in 15 minutes so you can bet she doesn't have the lung capacity to do a BJ for 5 minutes without stopping for 10 minutes for air.

    Face wise she has a crater face. Think of Edward James Olmos from American me but a female with all those holes in her cheeks.

    It's hundreds of SW's working from San Bernardino, Pomona, OC, Long Beach Blvd, Fig and Western. You better off finding something else.

  11. #9498

    Just visiting

    I was in the area this past weekend, I've read the action has improved and I agree. Last time I took a drive down, I started at beach and ball. Only saw three SW.

    This time I counted at least 10 on Friday night.

    Friday night around 1 I picked up Rebecca, she's a little thick and Italian. She said 1 for FS in that accent and I was in. Heads up, she does wear perfume, so I had to drive back with the windows down.

    Started with CBJ, she let me roam, I tried my luck and asked if I could touch under her thong, she said yes, she also let me finger her while she went to work. I don't remember the head because I was focused on playing with her. She drew the line at sticking my finger in her ass though. Service was fun, I started to lose it at one point because I lost my rhythm, she let me play with her and was patient. No sighing, looking annoyed, or rushing.

    After she pulled out a wet wipe for each of us, took the wipes and wrapped everything up in a new wipe.

    Sunday night I was able to go out again, I looked for Rebecca but could not find her. I did too many laps and I was feeling like it was getting real obvious.

    I saw the petite Armenian girl, she asked for 1 for CBJ, no FS. I found a Mexican chick by what I think is a car lot. 60 for CBJ. We found a spot and she got to work. It was mediocre until I put my hand on the back of her head and she didn't mind. I guided her and she went with it, so I grabbed her forehead with my other hand. She let me use her until I finished in the bag. Dropped her off at the liquor store and went on my way.

    I'd pick both up again, I really hope I find Rebecca next time I'm in the area.

  12. #9497

    Vanessa and rates

    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    How is she? I keep hearing about her. Looks? Donations? Thanks!!
    Guys her current rates are BJ 100 and FS 160. This is for car dates. Incall rates are different but not quoting that here. She will have to quote you those.

    I have not yet seen her but she has always looked amazing and I don't think this trip will be any different. Over the years she has always maintained a great figure.

  13. #9496

    $?

    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    How is she? I keep hearing about her. Looks? Donations? Thanks!!
    Yeah bro, how much is the bill?

  14. #9495

    Asian V quote

    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys, the time has finally come. Vanessa said she will be here tomorrow during the late evening and will be staying thru Thursday evening into Friday morning. She is looking forward to seeing those that I gave her number too and others who may find her on Beach BLVD. I asked her if there is a specific spot she likes to hang out but have not heard back as of yet. If she provides that spot, I will post it so you guys can try your luck. If you happen to be fortunate enough to see her, report back and let everyone know how she is doing. I for one will probably see her at least a couple of times.
    I texted her and AV reply with $$ for an hour including massage. No thank you. LOL.

  15. #9494

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys, the time has finally come. Vanessa said she will be here tomorrow during the late evening and will be staying thru Thursday evening into Friday morning. She is looking forward to seeing those that I gave her number too and others who may find her on Beach BLVD. I asked her if there is a specific spot she likes to hang out but have not heard back as of yet. If she provides that spot, I will post it so you guys can try your luck. If you happen to be fortunate enough to see her, report back and let everyone know how she is doing. I for one will probably see her at least a couple of times.
    How is she? I keep hearing about her. Looks? Donations? Thanks!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape