LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 28 of 660 FirstFirst ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 9898
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9493

    Asian Vanessa

    Alright guys, the time has finally come. Vanessa said she will be here tomorrow during the late evening and will be staying thru Thursday evening into Friday morning. She is looking forward to seeing those that I gave her number too and others who may find her on Beach BLVD. I asked her if there is a specific spot she likes to hang out but have not heard back as of yet. If she provides that spot, I will post it so you guys can try your luck. If you happen to be fortunate enough to see her, report back and let everyone know how she is doing. I for one will probably see her at least a couple of times.

  2. #9492

    Lurkers vs info givers

    Quote Originally Posted by New8888  [View Original Post]
    Don't like post. Just make this account. Haha all I do just read and go try. Now I will report back what I have try or some thing is good to report.
    Big difference when people on this site are dealing or providing other people information. They expect information in return and not just privately. We collectively like to see that you are active by what you post and things that can be somewhat verified by other mongers. Just getting your kicks reading everyone elses experience is fine, but you shouldn't expect to receive sacred information.

  3. #9491

    Beach & Katella / Main / cerritos

    Been seeing beach & Katella / main / Cerritos (across from TJ show girls) have been pretty active lately for SW. I always see the same 2 BSW but lately I've been seeing a thicker white girl and a Hawaiian chick together. I also saw a pretty hot Armenian looking chick on beach and katella. I never done a SW before. Any intel I should know before pulling up and approaching one? Thanks for any advice fellow mongers!

  4. #9490
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Hey Bro, you have been here 3 years and you only have 6 posts? Come on Man!! As I indicated only Senior Members will get the number.
    Don't like post. Just make this account. Haha all I do just read and go try. Now I will report back what I have try or some thing is good to report.

  5. #9489

    Didn't Know Chinese couldn't Read

    Quote Originally Posted by New8888  [View Original Post]
    Been around over 3 years. Think I am the only Chinese dude here. If you don't mine pm me the inf too.
    Hey Bro, you have been here 3 years and you only have 6 posts? Come on Man!! As I indicated only Senior Members will get the number.

  6. #9488
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, I am happy to report that Vanessa from Harbor BLVD is making her way back to the OC. After quite a while she contacted me last night from a new number. This woman is one of the best. Great service, great personality and a body to die for. Anyway, she asked me to post for her and let all of you know that she will be in the OC for a short period of time. She is due back in approximately 7-10 days but I will post again when she actually arrives. She said that I am okay to give out her number to SENIOR MEMBERS only. So feel free to contact me if you are a SENIOR MEMBER and contributor.

    Thanks.
    Been around over 3 years. Think I am the only Chinese dude here. If you don't mine pm me the inf too.

  7. #9487
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  8. #9486

    Asian Vanessa

    Hey Guys, I am happy to report that Vanessa from Harbor BLVD is making her way back to the OC. After quite a while she contacted me last night from a new number. This woman is one of the best. Great service, great personality and a body to die for. Anyway, she asked me to post for her and let all of you know that she will be in the OC for a short period of time. She is due back in approximately 7-10 days but I will post again when she actually arrives. She said that I am okay to give out her number to SENIOR MEMBERS only. So feel free to contact me if you are a SENIOR MEMBER and contributor.

    Thanks.

  9. #9485

    Asian Vanessa

    Anyone remembers Asian Vanessa's from Harbor a while back? She's been in town in the OC area.

  10. #9484

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon  [View Original Post]
    Was it a car date? I haven't been seeing shit on beach except 2 BSW always around beach / cerritos.
    Yes it was a car date. Not LEO issues at all. Nice quiet spot and she did her thing which was awesome!! Didn't see her again. Maybe the rain scared her away but I will be on the lookout for sure.

  11. #9483

    Damn' great catch

    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    On my way home really early in the AM - 4 am and saw quite a few girls at the known spots. I ended up with kayla. She mid twenties very cute. Either hispanic or light skin black girl. Very bubbly personality from San Diego. Asked for a BJ she wanted $100 (WTF) I guess never hurts to ask but what used tobe $40 is now $100. I need a new hobby. Haha. Anyway, told her I didn't have that she said what do you have. I was horny AF so I countered with $60. She said are you quick (bad sign) I said "depends on you". She said "I am good" I said 15-20 minutes she said lets go and DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this girl was good. Thoroughly enjoyed it, exploded in the bag. OTC roaming, dropped her off and I was on my way. Great way to end the evening. She said she would only be here a week.
    Was it a car date? I haven't been seeing shit on beach except 2 BSW always around beach / cerritos.

  12. #9482
    Quote Originally Posted by HoDownMan2  [View Original Post]
    On my way home really early in the AM - 4 am and saw quite a few girls at the known spots. I ended up with kayla. She mid twenties very cute. Either hispanic or light skin black girl. Very bubbly personality from San Diego. Asked for a BJ she wanted $100 (WTF) I guess never hurts to ask but what used tobe $40 is now $100. I need a new hobby. Haha. Anyway, told her I didn't have that she said what do you have. I was horny AF so I countered with $60. She said are you quick (bad sign) I said "depends on you". She said "I am good" I said 15-20 minutes she said lets go and DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this girl was good. Thoroughly enjoyed it, exploded in the bag. OTC roaming, dropped her off and I was on my way. Great way to end the evening. She said she would only be here a week.
    Man, been driving around and have not seen this one. Maybe she is gone already.

  13. #9481

    Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Beachu way up to LA on Friday around. 3 pm. Did not see any girls. Out. But was not expecting to see much.
    On my way home really early in the AM - 4 am and saw quite a few girls at the known spots. I ended up with kayla. She mid twenties very cute. Either hispanic or light skin black girl. Very bubbly personality from San Diego. Asked for a BJ she wanted $100 (WTF) I guess never hurts to ask but what used tobe $40 is now $100. I need a new hobby. Haha. Anyway, told her I didn't have that she said what do you have. I was horny AF so I countered with $60. She said are you quick (bad sign) I said "depends on you". She said "I am good" I said 15-20 minutes she said lets go and DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM this girl was good. Thoroughly enjoyed it, exploded in the bag. OTC roaming, dropped her off and I was on my way. Great way to end the evening. She said she would only be here a week.

  14. #9480
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Beach way up to LA on Friday around. 3 pm. Did not see any girls. Out. But was not expecting to see much.
    I still check every now and again. Best SW find ever was 2021 August. I saw a cute blonde walking middle of the day on beach near lincoln. Didn't really have the SW look but she was on the phone walking in leggings and picked her up. Got tot talking and she seemed new and you so I had to I'd her LOL and sure enough she was 18 but by only a couple days. She left back to Arkansas or wherever. I don't think her life in California was all she thought it was going to be with her "boyfriend. " Submissive and obedient she was definitely new. I'm still delusional I'll find another catch like that again.

  15. #9479

    Cruise report

    Cruised Beachu way up to LA on Friday around. 3 pm. Did not see any girls. Out. But was not expecting to see much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape