Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 24806
-
06-22-23 20:43 #20051Senior Member

Posts: 83Blast From The Past
My first threesome was with Lacy and an attractive young brunette named Kay. I first met Lacy when she had a house near Avon High School. Never met anyone with a sexual appetite like hers.
Originally Posted by Redmann6999
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 20:30 #20050Regular Member

Posts: 16Generally not good
Saw her about a year ago, generally did not have a very good time.
Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz
[View Original Post]
Couldn't stand her attitude, felt like I was fucking my nagging wife who was being passively aggressive because I haven't cleaned the shower in a month.
Also she was chubbier in person.
-
06-22-23 18:42 #20049Senior Member

Posts: 273Blast from the Past
Man you guys bring up some great memories. Lacy introduced me to Sophie for my first 3 some. They were both a lot of fun individually as well. Macy was amazing and I miss her. Last time I talked to her she was providing "legit" massages, but that has been years ago. Sensory was a Greek goddess! The roommates Blaire and Carmen were fantastic also. My personal favorite and the one I spent the most time with though was definitely GGW. I barely survived a 3 some with her and Lacy!!
-
06-22-23 09:41 #20048Senior Member

Posts: 99Different Elle than DI
The Elle discussed here is different and much older than the DI Elle. This Elle is mostly retired now, very thin, and offers limited services.
Originally Posted by Foxbat72
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 07:13 #20047Senior Member

Posts: 71Samantha
Second that. I finally got together with her yesterday. She is a little hard to get ahold of because life. Accurate pics, maybe gained a little but she isn't flabby. Nice firm breasts, Really sweet, not a clock watcher, definitely going to see her again.
Originally Posted by RustonMcGraw
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 22:02 #20046Senior Member

Posts: 350I used to have a provider whose regular job was within walking distance from my place. She is the only provider I ever had over as an outcall. Her lunch breaks were regularly spent at my place. She also came over more than a few times after her shift just to decompress. I miss that kind of convenience, and dependability.
Originally Posted by IndyJJ
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 20:40 #20045Regular Member

Posts: 6Same. I kinda left the hobby after she quit cause I couldn't find anything even close to what she provided and just recently taking a dive back in. I used to work right by her so my lunchtime was usually either at Meijer or on her massage table. At this point I'd settle for anything on the same side of town and not in a shady motel.
Originally Posted by Dracos
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 20:35 #20044Senior Member

Posts: 83Sofia Soft
Sofie Soft was the name of the hot wacko blonde who did time for allegedly trying to take out her boyfriend.
Originally Posted by MyMopar
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 18:52 #20043Senior Member

Posts: 77Elle. DI?
Is this the same Elle that was with DI?
Originally Posted by BigCat44
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 17:59 #20042Senior Member

Posts: 1174The first might be the hotel Latinas so likely not the one in the pics. The other three are all fakes IMO.
Originally Posted by Johnny42
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 16:17 #20041Senior Member

Posts: 339Elle was my ATF. We always had a great time and I've never found a replacement for a great massage, conversation and sex.
Originally Posted by BigCat44
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 13:26 #20040Senior Member

Posts: 90Any reviews?
There seems to be a lot of ads for the Greenwood area and I'm curious if anyone have taken one for the team Thanks Johnny.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141102812
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141100760
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141107899
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/141107558
-
06-21-23 13:14 #20039Senior Member

Posts: 77Naomi Wilder?
Anyone have any experiences with Naomi Wilder?
Can't find much on her, curious if she is worth the time or not?
https://tryst.link/escort/naomiwilder
-
06-21-23 12:00 #20038Senior Member

Posts: 208Elle
Elle was a certified massage therapist / escort with a nice incall condo in Carmel. She also was a former Pacer playmate. About 10 years ago she went to her 20 year class reunion and met up with her former boyfriend who had become single and was a very successful and wealthy business owner. They started dating and she got out of the business. I guess he knew she was a massage therapist but I don't know if he was aware of her being an escort. I was very disappointed because she was one of my ATFs. I'm happy for her and hope she found what she was looking for and is having a good life.
Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 09:23 #20037Senior Member

Posts: 83Andrea Virgo
Who remembers Andrea Virgo? After a fall down some stairs at a provider party, she literally fell the face of the earth. Anyone know about her?
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






