Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,741 to 7,755 of 26668
-
06-21-23 15:08 #18928Senior Member

Posts: 405Emmy
This review is spot on. My exact experience. Her place is a dump but after she gets naked, on her knees and opens her mouth what really matters? I think she really enjoy oral and being laid. It is a simple as that. She had multiple "o's" on my face and dick during my dream. She likes it hard and rough. All openings are readily available, and her flexibility is good. I will see again. PM for details.
Originally Posted by BaseHit
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 14:27 #18927Senior Member

Posts: 307Passwords
People really are giving phone numbers to people with passwords to use? I would never do that with anyone I didn't know. Just one more way for someone to find who you are and connect it to your online account also. Sad state of affairs in my opinion for a board about sharing.
-
06-21-23 09:03 #18926Senior Member

Posts: 555Miaa
There were a couple of reviews of her. I added the extra last letter to facilitate looking up reviews in the future, 3 letter names don't work in search feature.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
Reviews weren't that good from what I can remember. Most implied with her body she could rake in the money but a long list of can't touch nips, boobs vagina etc etc.
-
06-21-23 08:59 #18925Senior Member

Posts: 39Rose
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/087643697815
Wondering if anyone has any experience with this young lady?
-
06-20-23 23:20 #18924Senior Member

Posts: 275Emmy
Recently dreamt of Emmy. It was my first encounter with her. Met her at her incall SE side of GR. Decent area wouldn't be concerned going there at night. Unfortunately her incall is in the basement of an old house. Mattress on floor but she does have bedding and pillows and not all bad. I was comfortable. She is very easy going and will put you at ease right away. She has a decent body and definitely loves sex or is a good actress. Very GFE, everything is offered. Great oral skills and eye contact. As she worked her way up my body she was going to slide me in bare and I said no that I wanted a cover but she was very cool about it and slipped one on me in flash. Since the mattress was on the floor it didn't allow for me to try too many positions but the ones I did were very fun. She is very flexible and really gets into it with some dirty talk. She is not a clock watcher whatsoever and I easily got more than my hhr. Physically you can somewhat tell she's had a few kids but for 42 I think she looked great. Average looks but she makes up for it with her zest for sex. I would post a link but she does not advertise, Dean can provide you with digits and password. Definitely worth repeating and I plan too. BH.
-
06-20-23 20:23 #18923Senior Member

Posts: 106Alright, alright, I get it.
Okay my dudes. I haven't done it yet. Has anyone? What do I search for reviews?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/673112031039
-
06-20-23 19:54 #18922Senior Member

Posts: 69Nikki
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/701188088780
Originally Posted by SweetHemiStud
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 19:04 #18921Senior Member

Posts: 149Happen to have a link?
Originally Posted by Merlot69
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 15:57 #18920Senior Member

Posts: 175That's the one
That's her. I'm a little bummed I blew it with her. I'm sure I'll find someone for tonight. Do you have any suggestions?
Originally Posted by BashTheJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 15:31 #18919Senior Member

Posts: 53Kiara
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/922927694979
Anyone met up with her?
Number brings up a few ads so seems legit. Just wondering if she's the sexy chick in the photos / menu and all that jazz.
-
06-20-23 15:10 #18918Senior Member

Posts: 291This one
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/644622638630
Originally Posted by Stigandr
[View Original Post]
Think he talking about this one!!
-
06-20-23 13:40 #18917Senior Member

Posts: 555Time
If I had time to go back to stg and see who you were talking about I would but I got to hook up with someone in 30 min so I have to take off.
Originally Posted by Stigandr
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 10:51 #18916Senior Member

Posts: 92You are right. My eyes are getting older than my age I guess. Or my mind is.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 10:29 #18915Senior Member

Posts: 93What does Emma look like
Can I get any pics or a description of emma.
Originally Posted by Bb993
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 07:00 #18914Senior Member

Posts: 175In Muskegon for the night
Hey fellas, I'm working in Muskegon today and staying the night so I'm hoping for some recommendations. If I had the time to read through every post I would but I don't have that kind of time. I prefer my provider to be submissive and slutty LOL! I contacted a woman whose title is your stress free playtime. She's 47 if that helps narrow it down. Unfortunately I tried to tell her what I'm into and she blocked me. She's not kidding that she won't discuss anything on the phone. Any other suggestions?










Reply With Quote






