Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 10604
-
06-24-23 11:45 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 2931600 for no limits fun
Includes CIA.
I couldn't get her any lower, not dropping 6 plus I need to arrange the room.
https://callescort.org/503-927-4294
Pretty sure she is on TNA as well.
-
06-23-23 22:03 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 2030Mailbox is full
I would like to get her contact info but your mailbox is full. No big surprise.
Originally Posted by JayMar6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-23-23 20:06 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 85Utr
Your inbox is still full, how does a guy get her #?
Originally Posted by JayMar6969
[View Original Post]
I'm sure her inbox is pretty full too.
-
06-23-23 18:22 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 41UTR girl
This is her.
-
06-22-23 22:15 #7225Senior Member

Posts: 156And even if they aren't huge I don't get paying for the super old or unattractive ones either personally. But to each their own. But those providers are the same. Of course their menu is super open as you can get them for free if one wanted. Outside of "provider" mode.
Originally Posted by Alas5877
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 21:18 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 1140Bbw
I have decided that I am absolutely done with these massive whales. The options are unlimited if you're willing to see a BBW. Most of them are open to just about anything just to get some customers. There is definitely some good options for BBFS For girls with BMI less than 25 If we put in a little effort.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 12:53 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 2931I chatted with her, so thanks op for sharing her number, when we swapped pics, she is just not my type, so I won't be seeing her, but she seemed nice via text. Also open to a lot including greek. Too bad her hiny isn't tiny!
Originally Posted by NoDrama0330
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 17:05 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 156She is Not a spinner at all. She is a BBW. I suggest you ask for a pic or two. I never see anyone without a face and body pic to know if they work for me.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 16:31 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 229By the way not worthless
I'll be seeing her this week coming up and it has not been mentioned that she is bbw I don't mind bbw but I don't like just plain fat can you give a little more on her size. Thanks for the info I was under the impression that she was a spinner.
Originally Posted by MisterLover
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 20:03 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 764Jfc
The last several posts are worthless as fuck.
-
06-20-23 16:23 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 127She is real
I saw her last week. Super fun girl. More of a bbw but has a cute face.
Originally Posted by NachoCheese
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 11:40 #7218Regular Member

Posts: 3I PM a week ago no response also about here.
Originally Posted by JayMar6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 21:15 #7217Banned Member

Posts: 99It seems like you've been overwhelmed with the level of interest concerning this girl's contact information. Should I ask you again for information in a DM as you originally requested, ask you here in a public post, or ask the other people who have already commented on the topic in this thread?
Originally Posted by JayMar6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 15:02 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 41I wouldn't have posted if I didn't have info. Plenty of guys have already seen her.
Originally Posted by NachoCheese
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 14:58 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 41She belongs here I've already seen her along with a couple other guys here. She's a regular girl so treat her nicely. She's out of town but will be back soon.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





