Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931

    600 for no limits fun

    Includes CIA.

    I couldn't get her any lower, not dropping 6 plus I need to arrange the room.

    https://callescort.org/503-927-4294

    Pretty sure she is on TNA as well.

  2. #7228

    Mailbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMar6969  [View Original Post]
    This is her.
    I would like to get her contact info but your mailbox is full. No big surprise.

  3. #7227

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by JayMar6969  [View Original Post]
    This is her.
    Your inbox is still full, how does a guy get her #?

    I'm sure her inbox is pretty full too.

  4. #7226

    UTR girl

    This is her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ED6149DB-AB25-46C8-90FF-A64AA27DB782.jpg‎  

  5. #7225
    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    I have decided that I am absolutely done with these massive whales. The options are unlimited if you're willing to see a BBW. Most of them are open to just about anything just to get some customers. There is definitely some good options for BBFS For girls with BMI less than 25 If we put in a little effort.
    And even if they aren't huge I don't get paying for the super old or unattractive ones either personally. But to each their own. But those providers are the same. Of course their menu is super open as you can get them for free if one wanted. Outside of "provider" mode.

  6. #7224

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I chatted with her, so thanks op for sharing her number, when we swapped pics, she is just not my type, so I won't be seeing her, but she seemed nice via text. Also open to a lot including greek. Too bad her hiny isn't tiny!
    I have decided that I am absolutely done with these massive whales. The options are unlimited if you're willing to see a BBW. Most of them are open to just about anything just to get some customers. There is definitely some good options for BBFS For girls with BMI less than 25 If we put in a little effort.

  7. #7223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDrama0330  [View Original Post]
    She is Not a spinner at all. She is a BBW. I suggest you ask for a pic or two. I never see anyone without a face and body pic to know if they work for me.
    I chatted with her, so thanks op for sharing her number, when we swapped pics, she is just not my type, so I won't be seeing her, but she seemed nice via text. Also open to a lot including greek. Too bad her hiny isn't tiny!

  8. #7222
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    I'll be seeing her this week coming up and it has not been mentioned that she is bbw I don't mind bbw but I don't like just plain fat can you give a little more on her size. Thanks for the info I was under the impression that she was a spinner.
    She is Not a spinner at all. She is a BBW. I suggest you ask for a pic or two. I never see anyone without a face and body pic to know if they work for me.

  9. #7221

    By the way not worthless

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterLover  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week. Super fun girl. More of a bbw but has a cute face.
    I'll be seeing her this week coming up and it has not been mentioned that she is bbw I don't mind bbw but I don't like just plain fat can you give a little more on her size. Thanks for the info I was under the impression that she was a spinner.

  10. #7220

    Jfc

    The last several posts are worthless as fuck.

  11. #7219

    She is real

    I saw her last week. Super fun girl. More of a bbw but has a cute face.

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoCheese  [View Original Post]
    It seems like you've been overwhelmed with the level of interest concerning this girl's contact information. Should I ask you again for information in a DM as you originally requested, ask you here in a public post, or ask the other people who have already commented on the topic in this thread?

  12. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMar6969  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't have posted if I didn't have info. Plenty of guys have already seen her.
    I PM a week ago no response also about here.

  13. #7217
    Quote Originally Posted by JayMar6969  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't have posted if I didn't have info. Plenty of guys have already seen her.
    It seems like you've been overwhelmed with the level of interest concerning this girl's contact information. Should I ask you again for information in a DM as you originally requested, ask you here in a public post, or ask the other people who have already commented on the topic in this thread?

  14. #7216
    I wouldn't have posted if I didn't have info. Plenty of guys have already seen her.

    Quote Originally Posted by NachoCheese  [View Original Post]
    Someone let the rest of us know if actual information is exchanged.

  15. #7215
    She belongs here I've already seen her along with a couple other guys here. She's a regular girl so treat her nicely. She's out of town but will be back soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    Not sure but the conversation I had with her seemed like she has a full time real job. I'll report back after I see her but she seems like a sweet girl and she would belong here but I'll no for sure next week hopefully.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape