Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 33206
-
06-20-23 18:10 #26936Senior Member

Posts: 760Hellos
Originally Posted by TruRider
[View Original Post]
She's not my style, don't like the way she likes the sex themed clothes and toys. Sinnamon that is. But in general if you've seen one before and she's posting ads again and not replying to you, either she doesn't like something about you, or she's confusing your number with someone else she doesn't like. Get a burner number or phone and hit her up again pretending to be a new customer.
Originally Posted by IrlFan
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 17:31 #26935Senior Member

Posts: 418Same here
Had a lot of fun with her several times and then couldn't get a reply. Super frustrating so I gave up.
Originally Posted by TryMeOut1
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 17:06 #26934Regular Member

Posts: 12Holly? Miss Hollywood?
This sounds like Miss Hollywood who lived just off of Westwood Northern Boulevard. She passed easy pre-COVID. She had POTS Syndrome. I only saw her once and wish I had seen her more. She was really fun.
Originally Posted by TheOldPilot
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 15:25 #26933Senior Member

Posts: 70I've seen her before in an early morning appointment. It got the job done but way too expensive for what it is.
Originally Posted by Westy0311
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 15:22 #26932Senior Member

Posts: 70Sinnamon
I've seen her regularly for some time. She is only in town 1 or 2 times a month. She typically begins advertising Thursday or Friday for Friday afternoon and the weekend. She usually stays near Mason and is still as freaky as ever. I'm a little disappointed I didn't get a father's day card from her as much as she calls me daddy.
She tries to focus on seeing regulars but I'm sure if you catch her at the right time she'll see you.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 15:03 #26931Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 647While I haven't seen these girls, here is my recent saved list at EB. Maybe it will get you a better start than sifting through the obvious fakes.
Originally Posted by Gherdgo
[View Original Post]
Spiderbaby: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140997948.
Dee (reviews say she is hotter in person): https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/137878231.
Mulan, maybe:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140731666
Another maybe: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140731772.
Calli: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139186052.
No name: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/139013388.
No name: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/136352100.
Ok. I'm bored.
-
06-20-23 13:31 #26930Banned Member

Posts: 5352Always funny when they say not making appointments message only when ready. I would never be ready without a little more info. Area, Donation a what is offered. This one I would avoid.
Originally Posted by DJMethadone
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 13:31 #26929Senior Member

Posts: 73Same boat
I had saw sincy 20 or so times precovid. She was always staying close to my house. And like you I've been trying for a couple years to reconnect. She had posted 2 different 937 numbers the past week or so but she never responded to either one when I texted them.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 13:28 #26928Senior Member

Posts: 73Loren
Tried to see this one today. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/141015668 Set up a few hours early for my Lunchbreak and when the time came around I got crickets. She seemed cool and talkative and sounds like she won't be in town for long. Any one have any luck with her?
-
06-20-23 13:01 #26927Senior Member

Posts: 1897Becky
That number would make me nervous. The posts start relatively recently but that post is from about three weeks ago. I also would worry about not taking appointments. That suggests she wants to get you there as soon as possible. Hmmm?
Originally Posted by DJMethadone
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
06-20-23 12:51 #26926Senior Member

Posts: 1189Sincy
Your mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 12:43 #26925Senior Member

Posts: 299Same for me
I received the same type of messages. When I sent another text after I received number not in service text, I got a reply to STOP and LOOSE the number.
Originally Posted by MarblesKyle
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 11:40 #26924Senior Member

Posts: 1065White Nectar
I'm debating about pulling the trigger on this one as I'm a sucker for a thick woman with a booty. I have spoken with her in the past on Seeking, but was leery at the time (several years ago). Any information would be helpful.
https://tryst.link/escort/wonderwomanworld
-
06-20-23 09:51 #26923Senior Member

Posts: 745Sinnamon
I've loosely been trying to see her for two years now. I saw her 3 or 4 times pre COVID and had a good time, but she was always an ugly duckling compared to what was available five or so years ago. I never saw her regularly, just a couple times a year. Her strong point was never her looks, but for me I was just what an absolute freak she was. Now, with limited competition I'd put her in my top 5 local providers. The problem with her is the communication. It's progressively gotten worse over the last few years. It seems like now she's only available one weekend every few months and she doesn't keep up with her social media anymore so you never know when she will be working. She doesn't respond to texts until she is working so it's pretty impossible to plan ahead. She was here this weekend but our schedules didn't align. If you managed to see her, good for you. Weekends are not good for me and sadly that's the only time she contacts me. We spoke back and forth via text, but now I'm getting return messages saying that her number is no longer in service. Maybe she'll resurface, maybe she blocked me. Who knows. I'ts been a very frustrating few years trying to connect with her, it's actually a bit of a relief to just punt on it. RIP to another solid provider (at least for me.).
-
06-20-23 08:27 #26922Senior Member

Posts: 345You have never heard that expression? Since squirrels basically only eat nuts.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
Basically, what I'm saying is that she is no fun to be around. Her people skills suck, and once I got in the room with her, all I really wanted to do was get out of there.










Reply With Quote






