Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 89 of 406 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 139 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4763

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by SimpSince1991  [View Original Post]
    Most photos are 5 years old or older. Can't recall one review.
    My cousin's friend brother saw her once years ago; he chose her because she is really tall and he has a strong fetish for tall women, so he goes to her house which was a fairly safe location but she had a huge dog that growled at him, she literally set a timer for 30 minutes and watched it the entire time and she had a lot of rules, but was a very pretty tall lady.

  2. #4762

    Krystal

    Most photos are 5 years old or older. Can't recall one review.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230627-090130.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230627-090143.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230627-090203.jpg‎  

  3. #4761

    Not a sting but beware regardless

    Quote Originally Posted by Garycotter  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any experience with the Asians in hotels? There were no listings for them a few days ago on stg, but now they're all over the place. Does this look like a sting?
    Not a sting but I do not recommend unless you're a real gambler. Most of the numbers go to the same booker who manages a ton of different cities and I suspect little rinky dink places like Asheville get bottom of the barrel for staff. They'll send you a pic of some really hot babe and you'll get there to a 40+ ugly fat lady. If you search this site for "hotel Asians" you can find people's experiences in other cities and it seems like mostly the same, but occasionally people in larger cities get lucky and get some hotties.

  4. #4760

    Hotel Asians?

    Does anyone have any experience with the Asians in hotels? There were no listings for them a few days ago on stg, but now they're all over the place. Does this look like a sting?

  5. #4759

    Cocoa / Hershey Scam alert

    Got desperate and got scammed.

  6. #4758

    Scammer!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Raven? Anything to report?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/046888258931
    Good responses even answered the phone when I called and had convo about meeting until final point of asking for half up front what an annoying shame.

  7. #4757

    Raven

    Has anyone seen Raven? Anything to report?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/046888258931
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2006.jpg‎   IMG_2007.jpg‎  

  8. #4756

    Some of my cousin's dreams

    My cousin fell asleep and dreamed about these chicks:

    Miss Carrie-She is a very tall amazon and very sweet, awesome CBJ and very tight kitty--everything covered.

    Marie-very sexy with a tight kitty and rocking body.

    He had two nightmares about these two:

    Cando-very rushed and got pissed when he used her towel, and everything covered.

    100% Real and Independent-Worst dream in Asheville; she was in a very seedy motel and rushed him and tried to upsell.

  9. #4755
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    Missi has been posting for quite a while. She use to post that she stayed in Emma. She often posted that she was available for lunch breaks. I have no experience with her.
    Thanks! I had never noticed her, probably because she is posted a two girl ad is what caught my eye.

  10. #4754
    Quote Originally Posted by Niterider450  [View Original Post]
    Notice some new girls on here lately and wondered if anyone has dreamed of them?

    Victoria's Secret: been noticing her ad a couple months now but can't get up with her; has anyone dreamed of her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/648005635877.

    Missi and Jessi: Just noticed them today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/132530699832.

    Flora: been on there a little while, but rates look inflated. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/269526327545.

    Little Momma: been seeing her ad for a few months but no reviews, I haven't been able to get in touch with her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/079166445461.
    Missi has been posting for quite a while. She use to post that she stayed in Emma. She often posted that she was available for lunch breaks. I have no experience with her.

  11. #4753

    Some New Faces on Skip

    Notice some new girls on here lately and wondered if anyone has dreamed of them?

    Victoria's Secret: been noticing her ad a couple months now but can't get up with her; has anyone dreamed of her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/648005635877.

    Missi and Jessi: Just noticed them today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/132530699832.

    Flora: been on there a little while, but rates look inflated. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/269526327545.

    Little Momma: been seeing her ad for a few months but no reviews, I haven't been able to get in touch with her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/079166445461.

  12. #4752
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Reports over the past week

    Prada.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/833462049805

    She is the girl in the pics. Really not much to say on this one. Seems personable from my brief encounter with one. Saw her at 100 qv off west Asheville. I Didn't perform on my end so I can't speak truthfully on her performance shits happen you know.

    Heaven.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...w/120995616251

    Her rates are 150 qv,200 hhr we agree on 80 for BJ. When I arrived I was disappointed once got in the room so imagine couple teeths missing and few rotten ones so I left gave her 20 on the way out not attractive at all imo.

    Shelby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/141112685

    Met her at nice hotel off west Asheville. Got to her room decent face and decent body no tits round bottom. Long story short did couple positions finish cof / cob. Had smelly pus from behind. Idk what to say here but her head game got me to finish line somehow. That smell though won't never forget that 100 qv won't repeat.

    Layla.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/140935633

    Been trying to connect with her past few days finally got to her location Monday night. She Wanted me to hand the money over somebody before I came to room like WTF you would do that. I wasn't going take that chance so I left. Rates are 100 qv 150 hhr, 200 hr maybe someone TOFTT see if it is different situation.

    Remember YMWV always good luck and cheers.

  13. #4751
    Quote Originally Posted by CarterCounty  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers,

    I'm traveling from Tri-Cities to Asheville on Thursday. Any good providers along the way? TIA.
    I have to go up to the Tei Cities soon. Maybe a little mongrel intel share?

  14. #4750

    Visiting soon

    Hello mongers,

    I'm traveling from Tri-Cities to Asheville on Thursday. Any good providers along the way? TIA.

  15. #4749

    Probably a scam

    Just appeared. Same wording in ad. . different name. Different number. Vague location.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230620-090105.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230620-090223.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230620-090117.jpg‎   Screenshot_20230620-090211.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape