Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: BBFS and BBBJ

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 397
Come be a VIP
This blog is moderated by AdmireMyRealit
  1. #292
    I haven't seen her for a while, I am planning to see her again and again. I never ask but I believe that BBFS is not in the menu. Regardless she is 5 star.

    Quote Originally Posted by SeroBliss  [View Original Post]
    I come to Orlando few times a year on vacation and I always see Dana if she's close by great provider she does bbj and will dress up for you if she has the outfit available from her pics but I've never got bare but she applies lube to you then puts on condom and the feeling is really good. I highly recommend. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  2. #291

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    I come to Orlando few times a year on vacation and I always see Dana if she's close by great provider she does bbj and will dress up for you if she has the outfit available from her pics but I've never got bare but she applies lube to you then puts on condom and the feeling is really good. I highly recommend. That's all for me stay safe take care and I'll catch you next time.

  3. #290
    Quote Originally Posted by MalteseFalcone  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week in Winter Park. Older provider, but very sensual. She does not allow bb UT majes up for it in other ways. Her BBBJ was amazing! I would recommend.
    I saw her before covid. Great provider. I'd repeat very sensual.

  4. #289

    Dana

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last week in Winter Park. Older provider, but very sensual. She does not allow bb UT majes up for it in other ways. Her BBBJ was amazing! I would recommend.

  5. #288

    Dana

    Does anyone know if she allows bb.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...d/302839300186

  6. #287

    Lexi

    Still checking has anyone seen her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...d-cum/51912915

  7. #286

    Muffin

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter69  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...v/336784728382

    Would you gents have any experience with this one by chance?
    Her name is Muffin. Seen her twice, ghetto personality. Good for. 8 qv (covered) I repeated once and that was enough for me. Overall she's nice and the kitty is snug, quick to catch an attitude though.

  8. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Muffin is the name she uses most. She hasn't a ton of reviews but has been around for a few years. The one most likely referenced with the weed influence, was written within the past week or two..
    Appreciated. I'm reading now and I'm not liking what I see (lazy, rude, and a brief period of scams) so, I think I'll go for Diamond to sate my ebony hunger instead.

  9. #284

    Chocolate BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    I did not do a review. Reviews I read. Not sure her name but there was one recently.

    Grapp150.
    Would you be able to link me to this review?

  10. #283

    Chocolate BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter69  [View Original Post]
    How do I find your reviews on her? I don't have her name.
    I did not do a review. Reviews I read. Not sure her name but there was one recently.

    Grapp150.

  11. #282

    Name of the Green Fan

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter69  [View Original Post]
    How do I find your reviews on her? I don't have her name.
    Muffin is the name she uses most. She hasn't a ton of reviews but has been around for a few years. The one most likely referenced with the weed influence, was written within the past week or two.

    Grain 56.

  12. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few times about a year ago. Really depends on how much weed she smoked that day. Last few reviews I saw said she was not good.

    GRAPP150.
    How do I find your reviews on her? I don't have her name.

  13. #280

    Chocolate BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by TailHunter69  [View Original Post]
    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...v/336784728382

    Would you gents have any experience with this one by chance?
    I saw her a few times about a year ago. Really depends on how much weed she smoked that day. Last few reviews I saw said she was not good.

    GRAPP150.

  14. #279

    Chocolate BBFS

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...v/336784728382

    Would you gents have any experience with this one by chance?

  15. #278

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape