Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 524 924 1424 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19387

    Jenn of the North

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe the forum software added the period at the end? Anyway best practice is to press enter / return after a link to be sure it links correctly. Someone is calling her Jenn. Searched on that and found a "Jenn of the North' in awful shape and on the pipe. So maybe she's back from the dead?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ready/56366057
    There's a name I haven't heard in a few years, lost touch a while ago. That girl lived to suck dick. She could go down on you for an hour or more and never get tired, and she would drain you dry. Don't make them like that anymore.

  2. #19386

    Double borked the linked

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Or maybe the forum software added the period at the end? Anyway best practice is to press enter / return after a link to be sure it links correctly. Someone is calling her Jenn. Searched on that and found a "Jenn of the North' in awful shape and on the pipe. So maybe she's back from the dead?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ready/56366057
    Thanks Pearish.

    I was researching the sumoseach ad for Jenn and thought I'd copied the STG ad I was actually seeking information on.

    Ad says her name is lex and since it says "she's back". Wondering if anyone had any info.

    skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/im-back-gentlemen-the-one-and-/602294231070

  3. #19385

    You borked the weblink

    Quote Originally Posted by BaddenBoy2020  [View Original Post]
    In the ad it says "she's back". She didn't ring any bells for me so checking to see if anyone has info.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...eady/56366057.
    Or maybe the forum software added the period at the end? Anyway best practice is to press enter / return after a link to be sure it links correctly. Someone is calling her Jenn. Searched on that and found a "Jenn of the North' in awful shape and on the pipe. So maybe she's back from the dead?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ready/56366057

  4. #19384

    Lex. Anyone see her?

    In the ad it says "she's back". She didn't ring any bells for me so checking to see if anyone has info.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...eady/56366057.

  5. #19383

    Real and ready / Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...ready/56366057

    Hello FM any intel on this fine looking MILF? Lmk looking to set up visit but wondering if it TGTBT. Pm me thanks.
    She's been reviewed before. She is real. Very hot body. Not smoky. Good skills and fun personality.

    But she's hosting at a heavily patrolled hot spot by the mall, and you will leave smelling like her make up / lotion and covered in her powder.

    150 hh.

  6. #19382

    Any intel

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/r...eady/56366057.

    Hello FM any intel on this fine looking MILF? Lmk looking to set up visit but wondering if it TGTBT. Pm me thanks.

  7. #19381
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    Well shit, no wonder she hasn't been answering my calls. Any idea when her visit is done?
    Up to 100 days.

  8. #19380
    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing avoid then?
    I avoid. She knows me too well and she thinks she is entitled to act random as she wish.

    She will likely behave a little bit better with new people. Test your luck.

  9. #19379
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    She's spending some time with her uncle in Miami County.
    Well shit, no wonder she hasn't been answering my calls. Any idea when her visit is done?

  10. #19378

    Any info Destiny

    In Rip Off Reports see #856.

  11. #19377

    Any info

    Had this one on my radar for a while.

    Anyone got experience here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/178977231609

  12. #19376

    Depends

    Quote Originally Posted by DankB007  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing avoid then?
    We all like different things in our providers. If you prefer mentally unstable cray-cray types then by all means you should schedule with her. As always, YMMV.

    Golfguy, playing through!

  13. #19375
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Elle (Heaven)

    She's spending some time with her uncle in Miami County.

  14. #19374
    Quote Originally Posted by SpermDonorRex  [View Original Post]
    Not a fake but she is mentally unstable.
    I'm guessing avoid then?

  15. #19373

    Advice

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenTea543  [View Original Post]
    I would rather be caught dead than with her in my vehicle with a backpack with all of that. I only visited her at her incall and had to wait around for around 45 additional minutes there awkwardly with the local residents who were all outside pottering about. She seemed a bit off but not as bad as others I have witnessed; I personally only noticed her partake in 420 but I am not an expert of identifying other recreational usages. I try to avoid these things whenever possible.

    I will say though that she is a gorgeous young gal with a rocking body and probably knows how to use it. Communication was a nightmare just as it is with any provider in this area that I have not met yet (been over a month trying to set up something with locals such as Cait, Gemma, etc). I just did not feel comfortable enough in the given circumstances over there to really enjoy myself.
    If a girl keeps stalling she's almost for sure trying to shoot up. I've seen girls struggle with that for hours before. It's sad really and besides the obvious health concerns of needles, that's usually the last stage of addiction before the inevitable happens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape