Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 255 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 305 355 755 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,825 of 18820
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15010
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time with this one.

    She is a self described p at thead.

    She is lazy as all get out!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/140372717

    Now tina
    She's great at a 40 coin car date for BBBJ, she'll swallow and squeeze it to get every drop. I use to see her all the time. Haven't had a date with her in a few months.

  2. #15009
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Seen her a few times. I always stay firm on 100 QV.

    She is 7/10 looks. Cool personality. Her prices are going up up up from about 6 months ago.

    GRAPP.
    Good Greek action with this one that's for sure. Saw her twice late last year but lately I've tried a few times and the comms are horrendous. If you're patient she's a good ride.

  3. #15008

    Oh Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Filters are a girls best friend.

    GRAPP150.
    Thanks Grapp. I think I'll pass.

  4. #15007

    Sasha (formerly Ariel)

    Finally got to see this MILF. She is real and in a pretty quiet hotel on 192 towards Celebration. She's definitely thick with a fat ass and nice big tits. Prices are very normal. The best part was how tight she was. OMG. Did not expect her to be so tight, great view in doggy.

    The downsides: covered everything, at least for the first meeting. Not very GFE. Only 1 pop for 1 hour and tried to rush me out once I came, but I had her give me a massage to fill the rest of the time.

    She made it clear that more she'll do more menu items if you are a regular and clean, so YMMV if you're willing to put in the dough. I'll see her again in the future to see if I would be put her in the positive review thread, but for now she is real and does an ok service for the price. I'd still recommend since Kissimmee is pretty vapid on quality.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/140657276

  5. #15006

    Rayne

    Quote Originally Posted by NYTrader731  [View Original Post]
    Been curious to see her. I know she's real but she's asking GPS of 175 for hh and 130 for qv. Curious if she's anything special?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/930435454844
    Seen her a few times. I always stay firm on 100 QV.

    She is 7/10 looks. Cool personality. Her prices are going up up up from about 6 months ago.

    GRAPP.

  6. #15005

    Anyone?

    Been curious to see her. I know she's real but she's asking GPS of 175 for hh and 130 for qv. Curious if she's anything special?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kissi...-/930435454844

  7. #15004

    Krista

    Quote Originally Posted by HitmanLeet  [View Original Post]
    Damn I'm glad this one ghosted me on my way to pick her up. That pic is out right scary.
    That's what the boards are for. If you look up 90% of their booking photos you would steer clear of them. Filters are real.

    GRAPP150.

  8. #15003

    There seems to be two

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    She sucks. Very impersonal and has an attitude problem. Wants you out of there asap. She's chubbier than her photos and looks to be in her mid to late 30's. Left feeling like a jackass.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...p/750605133190

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...r/099159652408

    I've only seen the little woman, so I just wanted to double check which one you were referring to.

  9. #15002

    Krista

    Damn I'm glad this one ghosted me on my way to pick her up. That pic is out right scary.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Filters are a girls best friend.

    GRAPP150.

  10. #15001

    Krista

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    Meant to ask it anyone had intel and it won't let me edit the post.
    Filters are a girls best friend.

    GRAPP150.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stiles.jpg‎  

  11. #15000

    Intel

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I know Kissimmee area is hit or miss but I am going to be in the area quite a bit and looking for a little relief. Reached out to this one and got a donations are reasonable. Had her send me some pics and the body is nice. She also has had some dental work so gummies are in the menu. Said she was in 192 by WalMart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/140399558#.
    Meant to ask it anyone had intel and it won't let me edit the post.

  12. #14999
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Brenda

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAHobbyist  [View Original Post]
    I know Kissimmee area is hit or miss but I am going to be in the area quite a bit and looking for a little relief. Reached out to this one and got a donations are reasonable. Had her send me some pics and the body is nice. She also has had some dental work so gummies are in the menu. Said she was in 192 by WalMart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/140399558#.
    I dated her many times in the past. She's a good date, if you actually meet up with her. But she's known to ghost while you are in route or there waiting. Never to me, but to many others I know. Performance grade B for both BBBJ and FS. Her donation is very reasonable.

    RP.

  13. #14998

    Krista on 192

    I know Kissimmee area is hit or miss but I am going to be in the area quite a bit and looking for a little relief. Reached out to this one and got a donations are reasonable. Had her send me some pics and the body is nice. She also has had some dental work so gummies are in the menu. Said she was in 192 by WalMart.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/140399558#.

  14. #14997
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKx93  [View Original Post]
    She sucks. Very impersonal and has an attitude problem. Wants you out of there asap. She's chubbier than her photos and looks to be in her mid to late 30's. Left feeling like a jackass.
    Seems like experiences dreaming with her YMMV then, at and my dream I found her funny and didn't feel rushed at all. Was she chubbier than her pictures lend to show? Yeah, but she's not fat it's just that midget chunkiness, which I'm A okay with, and yes she's probably in her 30's not even sure why is that being mentioned, it's not like she's 60. Everything was covered, which might be a con for some, but I have no issues with that. And of course got that off the bucket list.

  15. #14996

    Polly Pocket

    She sucks. Very impersonal and has an attitude problem. Wants you out of there asap. She's chubbier than her photos and looks to be in her mid to late 30's. Left feeling like a jackass.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape