Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 1654 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 1319 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 24805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20035
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to know if anyone has seen this one. She quoted me a price that was a little high. Never seen any reviews of her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...o/505100143807
    She has been around for a while. I believe she used to do duos with Miley 5 ish years ago (maybe more).

  2. #20034
    Quote Originally Posted by JrFilms  [View Original Post]
    I would trade a kidney to be a regular with hotmacy again.
    Lacy has a partner, Caitlyn: the last time I saw her she was soooo strung out and heading back to Arizona, hope she's in a good place. Macy, damn there is a blast from the past. I agree I would give all most anything to be between those again. The e.com will always be the best!!

  3. #20033

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot  [View Original Post]
    What ever happened to some of the old reliable escorts who used to work the Indy area?

    For conversation starters, Lacy, Catilyn, Elle, Sensory Surprize, just to name a few.
    I would trade a kidney to be a regular with hotmacy again.

  4. #20032

    Escorts From 15 Years Ago

    What ever happened to some of the old reliable escorts who used to work the Indy area?

    For conversation starters, Lacy, Catilyn, Elle, Sensory Surprize, just to name a few.

  5. #20031

    Milk Bone

    Whatever happened to Milk Bone.

    I was going to try to see her but she seemed to disappear.

  6. #20030

    Something Seems Off

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1984  [View Original Post]
    Ah, yes. I understand what you are asking, now. I begged to see the girls and got that; taken, no doubt, for someone else.

    She seems legit. She corresponds like a normal person, is willing to set appointments without being weird, has rules that don't seem too good to be true, didn't ask for anything up front, and really, really wanted me to come see her. She didn't respond negatively to my not taking her up.

    She strikes me as, probably, a girl who used to be attractive, is now desperate (for whatever reason, but most likely a junkie? And wants to cash in what she used to give for free. It's probably not what I want.

    I am more-or-less convinced, from talking to her, that she would bend her rules if I was there, with cash, negotiating in person.
    I've tried several times to set an appointment. She is always saying giving me 45-70 minutes to get the hotel room, going silent after trading pics, or some combination of the above.

    I get pic collector vibes or the good ole uncle trying to set up a sting. Idk though.

  7. #20029

    Overpriced

    Wanted to know if anyone has seen this one. She quoted me a price that was a little high. Never seen any reviews of her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...o/505100143807

  8. #20028

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister305  [View Original Post]
    Rolled dice recently and went to see "Paola" an Latina off lc. Ad was one of the Southport ones that state address. Girl was not the same from the ad instead was a Columbian black girl. I was disappointed when I saw that it wasn't the same girl even after we discussed "real pics" be sent to me. However this girl was cute with a big ass and titties so I stayed. Once I got my mind right it was a good time she let me finger her while CBJ. And had the patience to work through my nerves and jitters. Busted in mish position. Overall a good time $ for Qv. I got her "real" main number and told me she goes by Mandy. I really wanted to see her again this week and now I get no response, it's frustrating because idk if I'll ever see her again. I wish they were independent so we could develop rapport, but it seems like the handlers move them around a lot. Anybody happen to know her? Or have another quality Latina lead. Those ads they post, you never know who you are getting so when you get a good one you want to hang on to them.
    Do you have the link that could lead me to this lovely lady? I checked the other one posted but it appears to not be working. Thanks in advance!

  9. #20027
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    She looks too good to be true. I'm guessing she's just trying to add to her followers on Snapchat.

  10. #20026
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    That's how you know it's the person in the photos. You can request a pic holding an arbitrary object that wouldn't normally be in a selfie, for example holding a roll of toilet paper. Did she ask for a deposit? A scam will typically end with a "send me $ to confirm your visit so I know you're real / serious" etc.
    Pics of her face look a bit worn and haggard.

  11. #20025
    Quote Originally Posted by Blah0621  [View Original Post]
    That's how you know it's the person in the photos. You can request a pic holding an arbitrary object that wouldn't normally be in a selfie, for example holding a roll of toilet paper. Did she ask for a deposit? A scam will typically end with a "send me $ to confirm your visit so I know you're real / serious" etc.
    Ah, yes. I understand what you are asking, now. I begged to see the girls and got that; taken, no doubt, for someone else.

    She seems legit. She corresponds like a normal person, is willing to set appointments without being weird, has rules that don't seem too good to be true, didn't ask for anything up front, and really, really wanted me to come see her. She didn't respond negatively to my not taking her up.

    She strikes me as, probably, a girl who used to be attractive, is now desperate (for whatever reason, but most likely a junkie? And wants to cash in what she used to give for free. It's probably not what I want.

    I am more-or-less convinced, from talking to her, that she would bend her rules if I was there, with cash, negotiating in person.

  12. #20024

  13. #20023

    April Raine nope

    Saw April Raine at Harding a couple of weeks ago, was late because of an accident at the exit. Went for an hour stayed less. Room smelled like smoke and dirty laundry. Pics are old and outdated, she spent the first 20 minutes trying to cash app money for her "brother's books" then half assed BBBJ for a few. Said she had a County Sheriff waiting for her. Told me I could go back that night and finish and we could get something to eat near the motel. I said sure but never went back. Lesson learned I guess.

  14. #20022

    It's done for verification purposes

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1984  [View Original Post]
    No. Does that mean something?

    She texted me Friday with her offer getting cheaper and cheaper as I politely declined. I nearly went for it.
    That's how you know it's the person in the photos. You can request a pic holding an arbitrary object that wouldn't normally be in a selfie, for example holding a roll of toilet paper. Did she ask for a deposit? A scam will typically end with a "send me $ to confirm your visit so I know you're real / serious" etc.

  15. #20021
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    Did you ask for the pic of her tit with the hand gesture?
    No. Does that mean something?

    She texted me Friday with her offer getting cheaper and cheaper as I politely declined. I nearly went for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape