Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 59503
-
06-20-23 21:56 #52483Senior Member

Posts: 327Liars Lie Sometimes
Knowing what I know, and I know a lot, I can tell you that there are a lot of guys paying that much for HJ with little to no extras. Many of these guys are just rich and can easily afford it. Some of these guys are temporarily rich. Some are drunk. Some like to feel like a baller once or twice a year. And yes some of these mongers are just lonely and don't understand how The Game is played. Many don't know that they could get FS for this level of tip, and many just don't want FS or to get blown. They have significant others and think a HJ isn't "cheating". They believe that the provider actually cares about them, that friendly texting indicates a sort of friendship, etc. These guys, and many of us who don't pay those kind of tips, get lured into the whole thing by our shitty lack of willpower.
Originally Posted by JadeEast69
[View Original Post]
All providers think we are crazy to pay another human to jerk us off, something we all do since most of us can't self fellate.
-
06-20-23 20:18 #52482Senior Member

Posts: 111I've heard of this before. Some people are so desperate for attention they will pay any price. I better be getting laid and good for that kind of money personally.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 20:04 #52481Senior Member

Posts: 447Fuck that. Add house fee to that and we're talking 370 to get your dick jacked. I will stay home. I am priced out at that point, not paying 370 for a HJ.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
I Normally tip 60 - 100 depending on service.
-
06-20-23 19:18 #52480Senior Member

Posts: 113Luxury
OK. I went back today. Got further with her this time. Got some titty play and a nice HJ. Always want more but I'm afraid to ask. Any advice on a shop where the girl makes the moves? This is all very new to me What do I do Jedi masters?
-
06-20-23 17:00 #52479Senior Member

Posts: 240Care (former Xin) Massage-Rucker Rd
Check your PM.
Originally Posted by EngineerGuy
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 12:01 #52478Banned Member

Posts: 1610300 for a HJ?
She's either lying (hard to believe, I know) or she's got a bunch of pathetic losers for customers. I opt for the former.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 07:03 #52477Senior Member

Posts: 707I had FS with a cute lady maybe 3 times over the last couple weeks 60/140, we talk a lot and she said some of her regulars pay 300 just for HJ.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 23:05 #52476Banned Member

Posts: 197[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
06-19-23 22:30 #52475Senior Member

Posts: 327Access Problems
Tip whatever the hell you want.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
Providers are motivated by money. Someone will always give more money than you. People on this forum need to realize that providers, even at the filthiest jack shacks, routinely get more than $40 for HE without sharing any assets.
It's nice to think that we could go on strike and, you know, go back to just jerking off by ourselves without paying for extras. But it's not going to happen. Too many guys with too little impulse control means that you need to deal with asset sharing on a case by case basis.
-
06-19-23 20:44 #52474Senior Member

Posts: 47No info yet
Saw the new place on Johnson Ferry in Marietta is open. It is across from pikes and by Montanas. I drove through the parking lot today and say two ladies inside since they had the door open. No deets yet, but I will try it out in the next couple of weeks and report back. Since it is owned by Cherry, I'm expecting it to be the standard service. Be safe.
-
06-19-23 18:33 #52473Regular Member

Posts: 4Was the person who helped you a lady with short colored hair?
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 18:26 #52472Senior Member

Posts: 121I see no wrong. " between 4-5 if Access is denied ".
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 18:18 #52471Regular Member

Posts: 18Indonesian Gal in Heavenly Feel
Big surprise again! Whenever I bump in the massage house near Lindbergh DR, sometimes I call to book sometimes just walk in, and sometimes they are free. Sometimes not available when jump in This time. I can't trust my luck——-I found a Filipina gal. She is fabulous good at teasing and flirtation esp the amorous feeling combined with sexy twang flipped on my eardrums. We talked a little bit about her possessions butts and big moosie sorts of that are also distinctive She tantalized "I have magic hands besides those". That's true she rubbed well and each stroke hit the nerve cord and release tensions all along the spine, and the trigger buttons. She is so impressive and better off those old cliches, our session had to be interrupted a couple of times because the peers kept on call her. Finally she has to finished earlier well another one masseuse replaced her for 10 minutes to be completed for 60 minutes session. Honestly the new one is good. too big racks and deep tissue massage made me feel a perfect duet.
-
06-19-23 16:50 #52470Senior Member

Posts: 96When "access is denied", I drop the tip from 60 down to 40. If others did this, the providers might be more willing to share their assets. Or am I out of line with this reduction?
Originally Posted by Enigma144
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 16:36 #52469Senior Member

Posts: 104Massage Spring
Went over the weekend to see if I could squeeze in a visit after being asked to come back the week prior.
So this time, no waiting. I was directed to a room and got undressed.
The young lady, I believe was named Casey. She had on long white jeans and a snug top. Wshe ws pleasant and asked if I want to be covered, which I refused.
So she proceeded with the massage and actually was doing a decent job. Started off with pressure and then added the oil. Pretty much business as usual and very minimal teasing.
She did not seem to respond to random "touches" and so I let it slide. On the flip, it was prettyu much oil to junior and she proceeded to do the HE, while I tried to gain access to the twins, but was blocked.
A basic HE with no extra enjoyment to be had. $ . 30 OTD.










Reply With Quote






