Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 15272
-
06-20-23 15:22 #10562Regular Member

Posts: 20Ebony Candace at Asian spot
Decided to see an Ebody Candace at Foxy bodywork. Walk in and get led to the room and start to undress. Candace comes in and I make a big smile. She looks awesome. I hand over the donation and she takes me to TS room right next to bathroom. I don't think you can expect something special in there. She just focuses cleaning my body especially Jr and butt crack. Step back to the room. I get on the table. The massage is pretty decent with medium soft pressure. She climbs up and pushed a little and rubbed her cutch on my legs and back. Felt alright. After 15 minutes the flip. She immediately undresses while I'm rubbing the ditty and then brings head in her mouth. Great BBBJ. Nice eye contact with her sexy smile. BLS and then moves up to my chest to give NLS. And then she puts the lid on Jr. I grab her and put her on top. We then switch to Mish and Jr starts to fade. Seeing her kitty eating shaft all the way inside of her is hot. I slowly start pumping and she moans low and deep. We both enjoy the actions. Some 69 and then K9. Nice small apple hips. A real good time pounding her juicy ass. She knows I am about to explode by my groaning and grabbing her butt cheeks hard. She cleans me up with a smile and plays with me a little more. Then I dress and leave. I will be back. Total damage 2.4.
-
06-20-23 13:05 #10561Senior Member

Posts: 86Young GFE Cutie Kelly at Dream Spa
Weekly visit to Dream Spa. Kiki off, vacation I was told. Anyway, I'm always eager to get a look at the new girls, and most of the time willing to try them. Yesterday was Kelly. Young, slim, cute.
I was greeted at the door and told they had a new provider who'd arrived earlier, and that I should try her. I said sure, I would. Off to the room and I started stripping down. In comes Kelly. Friendly, cute, willing. Be nice to her. She responds well to it.
Table shower was good, I flirted with her, she was a bit shy like I said but gradually took to me and was quite sweet. The rubdown was cut a little short in the room because I was too eager. Gave her the tip. BBBJ started. Good work, awesome view of her doing it. Soon moved to CG then doggy then mish. She's good, also plenty of DFK. A little tight, very willing, just a real treat. Hope she's there for a while. Regular fee 300.
-
06-20-23 13:05 #10560Senior Member

Posts: 86Hi, nice review, but which place is this? It sounds like the Mimi I saw at Dream Spa. Maybe same?
Originally Posted by LuckyGreen
[View Original Post]
-
06-20-23 11:05 #10559Senior Member

Posts: 162Big Naturals
Ha ha ha. No surprise that a big naturals lover has tried Arie. There is a 10 Ten, but the one I was talking about is K10. Their twitter is at k10 girlsnyc.
Originally Posted by BigsLongDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 22:12 #10558Senior Member

Posts: 860Welcome to Flushing?
Welcome to Flushing?
Originally Posted by JuliusZ
[View Original Post]
Sounds more like a Get the F* Out of Flushing.
Or come eat our food. Not our women LOL.
-
06-19-23 16:10 #10557Regular Member

Posts: 21Big naturals?
Any girls around that are hitomi Tanaka level? Or very close?
-
06-19-23 16:01 #10556Regular Member

Posts: 21I also have been graced by the wonderful arie at city a few times LOL and thanks for the info on Vicky might have to try that out. And can you give me info on 10 ten I can't find a website for them or #.
Originally Posted by ImperialHint
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 14:33 #10555Regular Member

Posts: 6Welcome to Flushing!
Flushing is a high popularity density town as crowded as Chinatown of Manhattan's or Brooklyn's. Not like Manhattan, they can live and work there all day without a master's degree or even knowing any English. So are the Flushing AMP girls, along with fasthouses, serve the local Chinese community. You'll find more c-girls just because most of them don't use English and are reluctant or worried to serve 'Americans'. My suggestion is not to bother girls who are scared from English-users and ran away from Manhattan. Avoid the unwilling deals!
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 13:40 #10554Senior Member

Posts: 1765I actually found Mandarin to be much easier than Japanese to learn. Maybe it was just the tools I was using. But Yoyo Chinese FTW.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
The girl he saw in Queens is also 500 hr.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
One thing I found out a lot lately is getting fucked by a big dick sends many newly arrived Chinese girls back to queens.
-
06-19-23 12:37 #10553Senior Member

Posts: 162Big naturals - (1) Arie at City Place (aka Peach) is a DDD legend. Many reviews on here, including one of mine. (2) sleeper pick, there is a girl named Lala at K10 Girls in Midtown who has big naturals similar to Arie's. A little more meat on her bones, pretty and friendly, genuine girl, really nice.
Originally Posted by BigsLongDaddy
[View Original Post]
NYAF Vicky. Her tits are nowhere near natural. She also really can't take an above average size cock well in the vagina. But she's cute, friendly, and has an incredible super long tongue. One of only 2 I've had in decades of mongering. So with that, her BBBJ skills are outstanding. Worth seeing for the long tongue DFK and super BBBJ alone, especially if you've never had that before.
-
06-19-23 10:39 #10552Senior Member

Posts: 860Flushing
Thank you for your reconnaissance work and reporting back LOL.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
So if it is difficult to get in, who is their target audience?
Are these agencies reviewed in the BBFS Queens or AMP Queens threads here or are they UTR for English-speaking folks?
-
06-19-23 08:46 #10551Senior Member

Posts: 593Replying publicly so my inbox doesn't get inundated with the same questions:
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
(1) I was recommended by existing customers. Probably wouldn't have gotten in but for this.
(2) Had to go through standard verification process.
(3) Tried to be very polite, professional and sensitive to their customs / norms and attempted to communicate in their language through google translate. Be respectful, and remember that you are not in Manhattan anymore.
(4) They may have cherry picked me to some extent due to my youngish age and professional occupation.
Happy FKs.
-
06-18-23 22:23 #10550Senior Member

Posts: 860Flushing C-Girls
I may be mistaken but I don't think the folks here are ranting and raving about the youth and beauty of the C-girls at NYAF, DDY and SL. At least I am not. I think the C-girls here are about being service queens and local for repeat sessions. The C-girls in Flushing as you noted seem to be on another level in youth and beauty in line with the J-girls in Manhattan.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 22:13 #10549Senior Member

Posts: 574Flushing
Fucking nice. I've been meaning to trek out to flushing as well as those girls look smoking hot. The only thing stopping me was the barrier. Did you text the numbers to get verify etc etc? If you don't mind sent you a PM on questions.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 19:16 #10548Senior Member

Posts: 593Foray into Flushing. Forbidden Chinese Pussies
I've been meaning to try and do this for a while now. Saw a recent review on ampr for #4 that made me finally give it a shot. My first attempt at getting access to these spots was more successful than I would've expected:
#4 at LKFXO - https://www.lkfxo.com/view/256.
$300 Hh early 20's Chinese, not the girl in the pics. Model type features, tall and slim at around 5'5 with a beautiful face and long legs. Think 10 TC Emila but Chinese. Tanner complexion, MM D cups and a nice ass. No tattoos, no scars or other such imperfections. Service was okay, young Flushing C-girl service is not the same as Manhattan C-girl service. It didn't help that I was her first "foreigner," and I think she was a bit confused about how I even got into the shop LOL. She had no English whatsoever and same goes for the PPS, only the booker had some English. I had tried learning a bit of Mandarin to prepare for this adventure, but holy shit, it's way harder than Japanese haha. Did BBBJ, 69, mish and standing mish. Very tight pussy with trimmed Bush. Almost Japanese level quality pussy hehe. Wanted to get a look at the other C-girls before I left, but decided not to push my luck, as I was fortunate to have been admitted at all.
Intermission: Sampled local cuisine and walked the downtown in between bangs while my balls recharged. Dropped like $70 on 001's at the Flushing TESO since they're still sold out in Manhattan. You fuckers tipped off all the lurks LOL.
An'an at 13 Aunts - https://shisanyi1818.com/view/284.
Not as strict as the other store, I got a full lineup here and all girls were hot early-mid 20's Chinese plus some comparable Japanese. Went with An'an for $200 HH. Not to be confused with DDY Anan, 13 An'an was in a different league LOL. This girl was hot, young and pure looking. We have Japanese girls in Manhattan that are like that, but not Chinese. Somewhat reminiscent of the girl in the first two pics, not quite that perfect though. I had more fun with this one than I did the with the pricey LKFXO C-girl. More my type and she gave better service even though I didn't pay the GFE upcharge. No DFK, DATY or 69 as a result but still got some LFK. Really nice pussy, probably the best Chinese pussy I have seen, very tight and pretty. Early maybe mid 20's, no tattoos, no stretch mark or scars. She did have fake tits, well done Cs or D's. Chinese girls really seem to love fake tits LOL. She has that pale skin that I like, with a bit more meat on her and a nice ass to grab onto in CG, which was amazing. I hammered out an incredible nut in standing mish. One of my best sessions, and definitely my best with a Chinese pro. I think I prefer the price structure in Manhattan, but this was a great value for $200. Maybe I should've upgraded to 1 hour GFE for another $100.
I don't really look for Chinese in Manhattan to begin with, and I've seen about 20 of them total. But after this experience in Flushing, no fucking way am I bothering with Manhattan Chinese ever again. You guys rant and rave about the C-girls at places like DDY and NYAF. I am trying to help you when I say this: Manhattan C-girls do not compare to the Chinese beauties that I saw on the other side of the East River.
TL; DR: From now on, it's Manhattan for Japanese and Flushing for Chinese.











Reply With Quote






