Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 33202
-
06-19-23 17:20 #26917Regular Member

Posts: 11Becky
Gents any idea or information on this red head Becky? Her posts disappear often but I was interested in taking the plunge. I was worried it could be a cash and dash set up.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/136789278
-
06-19-23 16:30 #26916Senior Member

Posts: 760Current profile goes back to early May. Thought maybe it was someone posting someone elses pics but she had a duo ad up around that time with another provider named EmaLee also in sprinddale. Not much on EmaLee recently except a report she ghosted someone about a month ago. So if you go have a backup plan. And maybe some condoms because EmaLee is one of the few that even advertises BB on listcrawler. LOL.
Originally Posted by RolSub18
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...382/5138278437
-
06-19-23 16:01 #26915Regular Member

Posts: 1Same question.
Originally Posted by Gherdgo
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 15:50 #26914Senior Member

Posts: 208Juicy
Done some searching on here and came up with nothing. Curious if anyone has met this young lady. Pics look a bit thicker than I normally like, but still got my attention. Appreciate it guys.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140735995#.
-
06-19-23 13:49 #26913Senior Member

Posts: 760You've never been
To the listcrawler site? LOL.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 13:15 #26912Senior Member

Posts: 844?
I've never examined squirrel shit. Can you elaborate?
Originally Posted by WyldeChild99
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 07:59 #26911Senior Member

Posts: 40Juicee Jae
Has anybody meet with her? Can't seem to find any reviews.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/140798376
-
06-19-23 07:37 #26910Senior Member

Posts: 345Those pics are very flattering. Oh, and she's nuttier than squirrel shit.
Originally Posted by Daveballer71
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 23:46 #26909Banned Member

Posts: 1056For this reason use a text app which gives you a 2nd phone number for this hobby. I delete mine when. I'm not hobbying them reinstall it when I'm in the market again. Never bothers my anymore when they finally get back to me. Some of them have 50-100 texts daily to answer. Who knows, next time you text might be the time she texts you right back but if you block her you'll never know.
Originally Posted by Rimme
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 18:56 #26908Senior Member

Posts: 157Yeah condoms for everything which I'm cool with.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 15:19 #26907Senior Member

Posts: 760No to $200 or even $2
When she says "No BB anything AT ALL" does that emphatically include no BBBJ? Nice body in the pics. But otherwise seems she doesn't know what her mouth is really good for. I prefer no sounds coming out or condoms going into that particular hole.
Originally Posted by Aries25
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 10:43 #26906Senior Member

Posts: 12142 springdale
Thanks very much for the info, much appreciated!
Originally Posted by BTBear
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 10:21 #26905Senior Member

Posts: 157Hannah
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...322/5136136056
I have been seeing Hannah lately, she is the girl in the pics and always responds to my messages within a reasonable amount of time. Also she shows up to my place on time dressed casually and she is outcall only which makes me feel better since I don't have to go to any hotels or shady places.
Every time I see her she likes to sit and talk for a while before getting started, Hannah is not a clock watcher and even though she doesn't allow kissing she still makes me feel as if I'm hanging out with a girlfriend. After talking for a while we begin our session.
I don't go into intimate details about my sessions with escorts but she always leaves me satisfied, and doesn't rush things at all. After we are done we talk some more before she heads out. All in all I highly recommend her.
-
06-18-23 09:25 #26904Senior Member

Posts: 1825Imho.
No.
She is more like 62.
Not GFE.
Steared the appointment to just BBBJ, though she gave me 2 in my hour.
Money would have been better spent at Sakura.
Originally Posted by Daveballer71
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 08:03 #26903Senior Member

Posts: 121No deposit not fake 42 in springdale?
Just wondering if thi is worth the time?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...093/5138144184
Thanks!










Reply With Quote




