The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 920 1420 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26914
    Same question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gherdgo  [View Original Post]
    Any legit black providers? I never see many post or reviews and most of their pics look too professional for me to take them seriously even though the same posts are always on there.

  2. #26913

    Juicy

    Done some searching on here and came up with nothing. Curious if anyone has met this young lady. Pics look a bit thicker than I normally like, but still got my attention. Appreciate it guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140735995#.

  3. #26912

    You've never been

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    I've never examined squirrel shit. Can you elaborate?
    To the listcrawler site? LOL.

  4. #26911

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are very flattering. Oh, and she's nuttier than squirrel shit.
    I've never examined squirrel shit. Can you elaborate?

  5. #26910

    Juicee Jae

    Has anybody meet with her? Can't seem to find any reviews.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/140798376

  6. #26909
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if thi is worth the time?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...093/5138144184

    Thanks!
    Those pics are very flattering. Oh, and she's nuttier than squirrel shit.

  7. #26908
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimme  [View Original Post]
    I did reach out to her and she responded 3 days later. I asked her to use better judgment and if she couldn't reply within 90 minutes to not reply at all. She replied two days later and was confused by my request so I blocked her.
    For this reason use a text app which gives you a 2nd phone number for this hobby. I delete mine when. I'm not hobbying them reinstall it when I'm in the market again. Never bothers my anymore when they finally get back to me. Some of them have 50-100 texts daily to answer. Who knows, next time you text might be the time she texts you right back but if you block her you'll never know.

  8. #26907
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    When she says "No BB anything AT ALL" does that emphatically include no BBBJ? Nice body in the pics. But otherwise seems she doesn't know what her mouth is really good for. I prefer no sounds coming out or condoms going into that particular hole.
    Yeah condoms for everything which I'm cool with.

  9. #26906

    No to $200 or even $2

    Quote Originally Posted by Aries25  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...322/5136136056

    I have been seeing Hannah lately, she is the girl in the pics and always responds to my messages within a reasonable amount of time. Also she shows up to my place on time dressed casually and she is outcall only which makes me feel better since I don't have to go to any hotels or shady places.

    Every time I see her she likes to sit and talk for a while before getting started, Hannah is not a clock watcher and even though she doesn't allow kissing she still makes me feel as if I'm hanging out with a girlfriend. After talking for a while we begin our session.

    I don't go into intimate details about my sessions with escorts but she always leaves me satisfied, and doesn't rush things at all. After we are done we talk some more before she heads out. All in all I highly recommend her.
    When she says "No BB anything AT ALL" does that emphatically include no BBBJ? Nice body in the pics. But otherwise seems she doesn't know what her mouth is really good for. I prefer no sounds coming out or condoms going into that particular hole.

  10. #26905

    42 springdale

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    No.

    She is more like 62.

    Not GFE.

    Steared the appointment to just BBBJ, though she gave me 2 in my hour.

    Money would have been better spent at Sakura.
    Thanks very much for the info, much appreciated!

  11. #26904

    Hannah

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...322/5136136056

    I have been seeing Hannah lately, she is the girl in the pics and always responds to my messages within a reasonable amount of time. Also she shows up to my place on time dressed casually and she is outcall only which makes me feel better since I don't have to go to any hotels or shady places.

    Every time I see her she likes to sit and talk for a while before getting started, Hannah is not a clock watcher and even though she doesn't allow kissing she still makes me feel as if I'm hanging out with a girlfriend. After talking for a while we begin our session.

    I don't go into intimate details about my sessions with escorts but she always leaves me satisfied, and doesn't rush things at all. After we are done we talk some more before she heads out. All in all I highly recommend her.

  12. #26903

    Imho.

    No.

    She is more like 62.

    Not GFE.

    Steared the appointment to just BBBJ, though she gave me 2 in my hour.

    Money would have been better spent at Sakura.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if thi is worth the time?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...093/5138144184

    Thanks!

  13. #26902

    No deposit not fake 42 in springdale?

    Just wondering if thi is worth the time?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...093/5138144184

    Thanks!

  14. #26901

    Maneste

    Anyone trying get in touch with Maneater a lost her number her digits. She is wanting to see friends. PM me if you want her digits.

  15. #26900
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    If you look at her photo in blue, she's got a pretty nasty fat roll on her. She would probably be clinically obese.

    Not to dispute your taste, but if that's the quality level you're after, you can probably find much cheaper options. I hate to see you spend four hundred for that.
    Saw her a few times when she was in Miamisburg couple years ago $150 hour. Just average session but got the job done. Not worth the Tryst donation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape