Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 921 1421 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 33443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27143
    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    I've never examined squirrel shit. Can you elaborate?
    You have never heard that expression? Since squirrels basically only eat nuts.
    Basically, what I'm saying is that she is no fun to be around. Her people skills suck, and once I got in the room with her, all I really wanted to do was get out of there.

  2. #27142

    So so

    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    Done some searching on here and came up with nothing. Curious if anyone has met this young lady. Pics look a bit thicker than I normally like, but still got my attention. Appreciate it guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140735995#.
    I saw her about 3-4 weeks ago. Room smelled of smoke and she lit up right before we did the deed. I enjoyed her thickness and she is very vocal but everything felt rushed. Everything but Greek was offered while I was there. I would return if desperate but most likely won't see again. Worth a one time shot.

  3. #27141
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    If you go have a backup plan. And maybe some condoms. LOL.
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...382/5138278437
    And a big bag of flour.

  4. #27140

    You're Welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    I've never examined squirrel shit. Can you elaborate?
    But I like PearishBA's response better, but it's what I came up with. May be better for a different forum, but I couldn't resist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7885.jpg‎  

  5. #27139
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Current profile goes back to early May. Thought maybe it was someone posting someone elses pics but she had a duo ad up around that time with another provider named EmaLee also in sprinddale. Not much on EmaLee recently except a report she ghosted someone about a month ago. So if you go have a backup plan. And maybe some condoms because EmaLee is one of the few that even advertises BB on listcrawler. LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...382/5138278437
    I've seen EmaLee a little over a month ago BBFS is extra she plays safe by default.

  6. #27138

    Becky

    Gents any idea or information on this red head Becky? Her posts disappear often but I was interested in taking the plunge. I was worried it could be a cash and dash set up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/136789278
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1217.jpeg‎  

  7. #27137
    Quote Originally Posted by RolSub18  [View Original Post]
    Done some searching on here and came up with nothing. Curious if anyone has met this young lady. Pics look a bit thicker than I normally like, but still got my attention. Appreciate it guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140735995#.
    Current profile goes back to early May. Thought maybe it was someone posting someone elses pics but she had a duo ad up around that time with another provider named EmaLee also in sprinddale. Not much on EmaLee recently except a report she ghosted someone about a month ago. So if you go have a backup plan. And maybe some condoms because EmaLee is one of the few that even advertises BB on listcrawler. LOL.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...382/5138278437

  8. #27136
    Same question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gherdgo  [View Original Post]
    Any legit black providers? I never see many post or reviews and most of their pics look too professional for me to take them seriously even though the same posts are always on there.

  9. #27135

    Juicy

    Done some searching on here and came up with nothing. Curious if anyone has met this young lady. Pics look a bit thicker than I normally like, but still got my attention. Appreciate it guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/140735995#.

  10. #27134

    You've never been

    Quote Originally Posted by BengalMan  [View Original Post]
    I've never examined squirrel shit. Can you elaborate?
    To the listcrawler site? LOL.

  11. #27133

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by WyldeChild99  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are very flattering. Oh, and she's nuttier than squirrel shit.
    I've never examined squirrel shit. Can you elaborate?

  12. #27132

    Juicee Jae

    Has anybody meet with her? Can't seem to find any reviews.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nati/140798376

  13. #27131
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveballer71  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if thi is worth the time?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...093/5138144184

    Thanks!
    Those pics are very flattering. Oh, and she's nuttier than squirrel shit.

  14. #27130
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimme  [View Original Post]
    I did reach out to her and she responded 3 days later. I asked her to use better judgment and if she couldn't reply within 90 minutes to not reply at all. She replied two days later and was confused by my request so I blocked her.
    For this reason use a text app which gives you a 2nd phone number for this hobby. I delete mine when. I'm not hobbying them reinstall it when I'm in the market again. Never bothers my anymore when they finally get back to me. Some of them have 50-100 texts daily to answer. Who knows, next time you text might be the time she texts you right back but if you block her you'll never know.

  15. #27129
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    When she says "No BB anything AT ALL" does that emphatically include no BBBJ? Nice body in the pics. But otherwise seems she doesn't know what her mouth is really good for. I prefer no sounds coming out or condoms going into that particular hole.
    Yeah condoms for everything which I'm cool with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape