Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Cuddle Sites

+ Add Report
Page 159 of 183 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 2738
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #368
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilagin  [View Original Post]
    I sent her a message earlier. Waiting on a reply will let ya know how it goes.
    I am also interested in her as well. Please keep us posted.

  2. #367

    Fair options if you are willing to drive

    I have found some good options if you are into bbw.

    One in Leesburg -- total freak.

    The villages -- Loves her nipples sucked on.

    Both good options if you can play the game.

  3. #366
    I sent her a message earlier. Waiting on a reply will let ya know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    This one seems familiar for some reason. New on the site but not sure if she's been on the scene in other professions. Anyone have intel?

    Cuddlecomfort.com/Cuddlebugfr

  4. #365
    I was thinking the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeysours  [View Original Post]
    This one seems familiar for some reason. New on the site but not sure if she's been on the scene in other professions. Anyone have intel?

    Cuddlecomfort.com/Cuddlebugfr

  5. #364

    Familiar?

    This one seems familiar for some reason. New on the site but not sure if she's been on the scene in other professions. Anyone have intel?

    Cuddlecomfort.com/Cuddlebugfr

  6. #363

    Kstron

    KSTRON, your mailbox is full.

  7. #362

    LeeFrom NYC

    Lee is also on Seeking Solid sign of proper attention possible.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/LeefromNYC


    https://members.seeking.com/member/c7c69fbd-2519-411a-9623-72239864b055

  8. #361

    Anyone?

    So has anyone actually seen this one?. Curious if she looks this good in person. 2 hours. Must be something more.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    400 to cuddle? 2 hrs?

  9. #360

    2 hr min if you read the info

    Quote Originally Posted by Creideiki  [View Original Post]
    Wants $$ for an hour of cuddling. Might be an occasion to ask for extras up front.
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/snugglediva
    400 to cuddle? 2 hrs?

  10. #359

    Snugglediva: GCS?

    Wants $$ for an hour of cuddling. Might be an occasion to ask for extras up front.
    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/snugglediva
    Last edited by Creideiki; 06-24-23 at 09:56. Reason: add link

  11. #358
    How much was jade asked for? She's sexy.

  12. #357
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else talked to her? I was and felt like she was fake I asked where she was at and she kept saying the same thing (some apartment complex) and I was like idk where that is, what part of town and she just sent the complex again. I googled it and nothing would come up but some random street near Texas ave and Americana bulv. Which I know is only houses and rather ghetto at that. So it just seemed fishy to me. Anyone else get the same vide from her or am I just over thinking it?
    Never spoke to her but looking at her profile and two things makes me hesitant.

    1. One picture with a sign up date of this month.

    2. I get these girls will put the disclaimer that nothing sexual or strictly platonic but she says no sexual assault. Just the fact that she brings it up when it's a given. I'd be nervous that cuddling and some roaming of the hands could set her off and be misconstrued. I don't know.

    I'd guess she's real bc I don't think a fake profile would put that disclaimer.

  13. #356

    Mary2023

    Anyone met Mary2023 yet?

  14. #355

    Kinda open

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonMike56  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on her? Thinking of booking.
    Talk to her said she's open to hand stuff but hard no on FS. Didn't see her though so maybe opens up after a visit but she insisted it was a hard no.

  15. #354

    Heatherlynn

    Has anyone else talked to her? I was and felt like she was fake I asked where she was at and she kept saying the same thing (some apartment complex) and I was like idk where that is, what part of town and she just sent the complex again. I googled it and nothing would come up but some random street near Texas ave and Americana bulv. Which I know is only houses and rather ghetto at that. So it just seemed fishy to me. Anyone else get the same vide from her or am I just over thinking it?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape