Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 59506
-
06-19-23 18:18 #52471Regular Member

Posts: 18Indonesian Gal in Heavenly Feel
Big surprise again! Whenever I bump in the massage house near Lindbergh DR, sometimes I call to book sometimes just walk in, and sometimes they are free. Sometimes not available when jump in This time. I can't trust my luck——-I found a Filipina gal. She is fabulous good at teasing and flirtation esp the amorous feeling combined with sexy twang flipped on my eardrums. We talked a little bit about her possessions butts and big moosie sorts of that are also distinctive She tantalized "I have magic hands besides those". That's true she rubbed well and each stroke hit the nerve cord and release tensions all along the spine, and the trigger buttons. She is so impressive and better off those old cliches, our session had to be interrupted a couple of times because the peers kept on call her. Finally she has to finished earlier well another one masseuse replaced her for 10 minutes to be completed for 60 minutes session. Honestly the new one is good. too big racks and deep tissue massage made me feel a perfect duet.
-
06-19-23 16:50 #52470Senior Member

Posts: 96When "access is denied", I drop the tip from 60 down to 40. If others did this, the providers might be more willing to share their assets. Or am I out of line with this reduction?
Originally Posted by Enigma144
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 16:36 #52469Senior Member

Posts: 104Massage Spring
Went over the weekend to see if I could squeeze in a visit after being asked to come back the week prior.
So this time, no waiting. I was directed to a room and got undressed.
The young lady, I believe was named Casey. She had on long white jeans and a snug top. Wshe ws pleasant and asked if I want to be covered, which I refused.
So she proceeded with the massage and actually was doing a decent job. Started off with pressure and then added the oil. Pretty much business as usual and very minimal teasing.
She did not seem to respond to random "touches" and so I let it slide. On the flip, it was prettyu much oil to junior and she proceeded to do the HE, while I tried to gain access to the twins, but was blocked.
A basic HE with no extra enjoyment to be had. $ . 30 OTD.
-
06-19-23 16:14 #52468Regular Member

Posts: 16Was it Lily? Or they closed for good?
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 15:52 #52467Senior Member

Posts: 111App
Is there a sexguide app?
-
06-19-23 15:18 #52466Senior Member

Posts: 25Other Sunrise Massage
So I went to another Sunrise in Suwanee about the same time, Loco. Was going to post my experience separately but thought it would be good to make sure folks know there is more than one Sunrise. The one in Suwanee is 100% legit. Should have been tipped off by the scrubs the lady was wearing and the fact that she told me I could leave my underwear on. That should have been my cue to leave. But I really wanted a massage too -- and that's all I got. It wasn't bad, but the sheet stayed on me most of the time. If you want a decent massage, go here. If you're looking for extras, look elsewhere.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 11:52 #52465Senior Member

Posts: 54Thanks
It sounds like her, nice round tits, nice ass and a little tummy.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 06:22 #52464Senior Member

Posts: 73In the mood for teasing
Lately I'm in the mood for teasing. Don't get me wrong -- I like a good massage and both would be awesome but wondering who has recommendations for good teasing throughout? One that comes to mind in this department (now closed) was Excellence. Could be why they are not around! Where are your favorite teasing spots?
-
06-18-23 23:46 #52463Senior Member

Posts: 54Yes
Yes, nice body.
Originally Posted by Jrody1
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 20:56 #52462Senior Member

Posts: 315How was the end? Is she hot? Is she worth the visit.
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 20:41 #52461Senior Member

Posts: 113Sunrise
Went to Sunrise today off Oak road Saw Alice and got a great massage. Her hands are big but not too big. Lots of teasing and on the flip she totally surprised me with a BBBJ. OMG! I was so happy and couldn't believe this was happening. I didn't even ask or hint for it. She got 120 tip out me. Never. Negotiated. Just felt it was worth it.
-
06-18-23 14:01 #52460Senior Member

Posts: 111Luxury
No wax. I think it's a laser hair removal thing.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 12:48 #52459Senior Member

Posts: 757Does she do waxing?
Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 12:07 #52458Senior Member

Posts: 76Luxury Facial
Googled the place. Texted the number and Cici was texting me back within minutes. Set the appointment and arrived for my hour massage. Very nice place that also has some skincare options. Massage was great. No teasing. 70 house fee.
-
06-17-23 09:41 #52457Senior Member

Posts: 27Care Massage Rucker Rd
I used to visit Care on Rucker Rd regularly and it was great, then it seems they went legit. Haven't been in a year or so, but have some spare time in the area today. Does anyone know if they are back to "normal"? There used to be a pretty young girl there that loved DATY, but I'm sure she's long gone.








Reply With Quote






