Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12401
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickstr352  [View Original Post]
    Why don't you share the site with the group??
    I'd also like to know what it is.

  2. #12400

    Any info on Luxuria

    I travel to StL frequently and was just checking the listings and came across this one:

    https://tryst.link/escort/luxuria

    Any have any experiences? I'm not into bdsm but thought she looked cute as hell?

    Looking to replace Savanna Angel since she hung it up.

  3. #12399
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Yes. There is a site they (mostly traveling companions) use and put comments in.
    Why don't you share the site with the group??

  4. #12398
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumPressure  [View Original Post]
    Lilly from st chuck? Anyone have her number, can you DM me please? Thanks!
    There's a Lilly in Darlene off Bryan. She's on Tryst.

  5. #12397

    Lea Madisson

    Has anyone heard from / seen Lea Madisson lately? She used to come to Chesterfield fairly regular, but I haven't seen her for a few years. I'd absolutely love to see her again.

    I don't see anything in her calendar. I've emailed her a few times but haven't received any response. I wonder if she retired.

    Thanks in advance if you can help.

    https://www.leamadisson.com/home.html

  6. #12396
    Quote Originally Posted by Popinstl  [View Original Post]
    Love me some MILF / Gilf types and she seems to fit the bill. Any other suggestions appreciated!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/140052980
    I'd love to dream about her. Please let me know if you see her. She's a sexy MILF / GILF for sure!

  7. #12395

    Avoid Lindsey at all cost

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...s/1/2625885788

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/150012603191

    Ghostin queen is back at it.

    Avoid at all cost.

    Her fiance paid to have one of her clients attacked.

    She didn't know so not her fault but better to avoid for safety.

  8. #12394

    Waste of time

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/140631709

    A total waste of time, wants a deposit, by cashapp, I don't do deposits or apps, she is a total waste of time.

  9. #12393
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumPressure  [View Original Post]
    Lilly from st chuck? Anyone have her number, can you DM me please? Thanks!
    Messaged you.

  10. #12392

    Lilly contact number?

    Lilly from st chuck? Anyone have her number, can you DM me please? Thanks!

  11. #12391

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFun90  [View Original Post]
    Save your money she is not the girl who will open the door if you get that far, had me waiting for 30 min. Before I got the room number.

  12. #12390

    Have you tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I don't have anything new on the ones you've listed. I either don't know them at all (Katz, Ashley), or I can confirm your comments (Lindsey, Jesse). I had been seeing Courtney, and she was one of my ATFs for Greek, but she's dropped off the radar for the last couple months. She does this periodically, so I'm anxiously awaiting her reappearance.
    Sexy Scarlett's is pretty open minded.

  13. #12389

    Opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by LongballLarry  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course,
    Yup. I am.

  14. #12388

    Carley = GPS, Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    So in November of last year, you posted about Carley saying she has GPS prices and mediocre service, but now you're posting rave reviews. I guess maybe you gave her another shot or what changed in the last several months where you went from basically saying she's overpriced and under-delivers? I'm honestly curious because solid reviews from you and Apache is generally something I'll follow.
    Total GPS, is very mechanical, way overpriced, rushed and totally underdelivers. Save your money; she is nowhere in the same league as Parker or Eden, or for that matter many other providers in STL. 35 X for half-hour FS. LOL.

  15. #12387

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back and it was an awesome session. That said, she's going to college here, but not from St. Louis, so my assumption is that she probably went back home for the summer. Or maybe she's just taking a break. Hopefully she returns because she's a lot of fun.
    Well, it appears she's still here with an add posted today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/140300282

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape