Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 355 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 405 455 855 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12411

    Waste of time

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/140631709

    A total waste of time, wants a deposit, by cashapp, I don't do deposits or apps, she is a total waste of time.

  2. #12410
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by MediumPressure  [View Original Post]
    Lilly from st chuck? Anyone have her number, can you DM me please? Thanks!
    Messaged you.

  3. #12409

    Lilly contact number?

    Lilly from st chuck? Anyone have her number, can you DM me please? Thanks!

  4. #12408

    Bs

    Quote Originally Posted by ForFun90  [View Original Post]
    Save your money she is not the girl who will open the door if you get that far, had me waiting for 30 min. Before I got the room number.

  5. #12407

    Have you tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    I don't have anything new on the ones you've listed. I either don't know them at all (Katz, Ashley), or I can confirm your comments (Lindsey, Jesse). I had been seeing Courtney, and she was one of my ATFs for Greek, but she's dropped off the radar for the last couple months. She does this periodically, so I'm anxiously awaiting her reappearance.
    Sexy Scarlett's is pretty open minded.

  6. #12406

    Opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by LongballLarry  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course,
    Yup. I am.

  7. #12405

    Carley = GPS, Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    So in November of last year, you posted about Carley saying she has GPS prices and mediocre service, but now you're posting rave reviews. I guess maybe you gave her another shot or what changed in the last several months where you went from basically saying she's overpriced and under-delivers? I'm honestly curious because solid reviews from you and Apache is generally something I'll follow.
    Total GPS, is very mechanical, way overpriced, rushed and totally underdelivers. Save your money; she is nowhere in the same league as Parker or Eden, or for that matter many other providers in STL. 35 X for half-hour FS. LOL.

  8. #12404

    Henny

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back and it was an awesome session. That said, she's going to college here, but not from St. Louis, so my assumption is that she probably went back home for the summer. Or maybe she's just taking a break. Hopefully she returns because she's a lot of fun.
    Well, it appears she's still here with an add posted today.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/140300282

  9. #12403
    Quote Originally Posted by Prof30  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely 100% fake:

    - part of a bunch of similar ads with similar "VENEZOLANS" titles getting posted lately.

    - the real working girls don't have those professional photos on their ads.

    - non-local number.

    - super hot (I. E. If they are that hot, they won't be posting on Listcrawler).

    Too many red flags for me.
    Pretty sure there is a report somewhere a few pages back that said the one he saw was real and pics were accurate.

  10. #12402
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFun90  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely 100% fake:

    - part of a bunch of similar ads with similar "VENEZOLANS" titles getting posted lately.

    - the real working girls don't have those professional photos on their ads.

    - non-local number.

    - super hot (I. E. If they are that hot, they won't be posting on Listcrawler).

    Too many red flags for me.

  11. #12401

    Any Experience with Becca from Listcrawler?

    Love me some MILF / Gilf types and she seems to fit the bill. Any other suggestions appreciated!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/140052980

  12. #12400

    Legit?

    Anyone know if she's real or not?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/140046916

  13. #12399
    Quote Originally Posted by StudNextDoor  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/137996811

    She's been on my bucket list and I finally had a chance to go see her. Very responsive and easy setup via text. The good: Accurate pics, great body, nice and tight. The bad: No GFE, limited English, and a little rushed.

    Not the greatest overall experience but not a bad lay for the price. I might try again to see if a better experience is available for repeat customers.
    Have you been back to see her? Is she legit real?

  14. #12398
    Quote Originally Posted by BlahBl  [View Original Post]
    I've never met her but she's organized. I've talked to her as well in person. She has her act together and is the most professional person I've met next to Eden or Parker. She seems down to earth and sessions vary in cost. She has a new client 30-minute rule FYI. Any new clients typically are only offered half hour sessions.

    All this talk is a catch 22. A popular provider is often one I avoid for many reasons. But it would be interesting to always hear providers' opinions of us clients. I mean honest opinions. I often wonder if there's not some board or chat somewhere where gals can rate "us. " I'd pay to see the comments. I suspect strongly they share information amongst themselves when necessary. I've never had any issues with any providers but can sense they indeed talk when problems arise. But it would be interesting to know if there is some board out there reviewing clients. I'm betting the comments would be amusing. I think they check this board as well. But we all know this.
    Yes. There is a site they (mostly traveling companions) use and put comments in.

  15. #12397
    Quote Originally Posted by LongballLarry  [View Original Post]
    I've been following the comments on Carley, so wanted to add my opinion. What's with the negativity re her face / looks? Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course, but I would respectfully disagree. I find her quite cute with a great smile. Her bod is phenomenal and she just really seems to enjoy the sex! I don't feel that she is acting or pretending when I see her. I have been seeing her for awhile and she doesn't disappoint. Nice incall, smoking bod, fun & friendly, and quite cute- so what's not to like? In a town devoid of much talent- can anyone name a few that are a better combo (any names would be appreciated). Only downside I can think of is no MSOG. Nevertheless, I would put her among the top tier here in StL. Hope this is not seen as argumentative, just my thoughts.
    I've never met her but she's organized. I've talked to her as well in person. She has her act together and is the most professional person I've met next to Eden or Parker. She seems down to earth and sessions vary in cost. She has a new client 30-minute rule FYI. Any new clients typically are only offered half hour sessions.

    All this talk is a catch 22. A popular provider is often one I avoid for many reasons. But it would be interesting to always hear providers' opinions of us clients. I mean honest opinions. I often wonder if there's not some board or chat somewhere where gals can rate "us. " I'd pay to see the comments. I suspect strongly they share information amongst themselves when necessary. I've never had any issues with any providers but can sense they indeed talk when problems arise. But it would be interesting to know if there is some board out there reviewing clients. I'm betting the comments would be amusing. I think they check this board as well. But we all know this.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape