Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10863
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzo2018  [View Original Post]
    The pictures are amazing but of I figured Its TGTBT. But decided to dig a little more, got her to do a video call with me and def not the girl in the ad and doesn't seem to have the same body type either. Not saying she won't be a good date but not what I'm looking for. Can't wait to see laurita though.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3141100
    She is not the girl in the pics. Drove all the way out there to see her. I stayed because I already drove out there. Will not repeat.

  2. #10862

    Valerie

    Yes, there's more intel in the squirters thread. So far good reviews, looks like her fotos were hacked, so, if they ask for depoit it's not her.

  3. #10861

    Voluptuous redhead

    Anyone knows anything about this one?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3216938793

    Thanks in advance.

  4. #10860
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkDig1  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3136485

    Looks interesting. Anyone seen her?
    Kate sent me the picture below and she wanted a deposit. No Super Mario Coins. I moved on.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jun_20_2023_5_45_46.jpg‎  
    Last edited by AsianDayDream; 06-20-23 at 17:51. Reason: adding pic

  5. #10859

    Anna Brazil

    The pictures are amazing but of I figured Its TGTBT. But decided to dig a little more, got her to do a video call with me and def not the girl in the ad and doesn't seem to have the same body type either. Not saying she won't be a good date but not what I'm looking for. Can't wait to see laurita though.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3141100

  6. #10858
    Quote Originally Posted by LudwigVan  [View Original Post]
    Laurita is in town, medium level hotel I-Drive. The more you see her the cooler she gets. She does prefer older white guys, I highly recommend.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3140864
    Really wow LOL!

  7. #10857

    Lauren

    Anyone heard from her? She doesn't go inactive for this long. Wondering if it's more than issues associated with being fertilized. No response to text either. Graybar vacatipn?

  8. #10856

    Laurita in town this week

    Laurita is in town, medium level hotel I-Drive. The more you see her the cooler she gets. She does prefer older white guys, I highly recommend.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3140864

  9. #10855

    Laurita

    My favorite Columbian is back in O-town. She will be available Wednesday-Friday. Just wish I was in Orlando.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3140864

  10. #10854

    Kate

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3136485

    Looks interesting. Anyone seen her?

  11. #10853

    Not in Orlando yet

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleNProfile  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a few positive reports on this one in the Adultsearch thread that got deleted. But I have reached out a few times now and can't get a response.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2631084

    Anyone seen her lately? Is she typically hard to get a hold of? I usually don't have this many issues getting into contact. Only thing I can think of is maybe one of these 304's put my burner number on a blacklist or something.

    It's slim pickings for those of us on the east side so would appreciate if anyone has any insight.
    Usually her agency takes down her ad when she leaves, but I guess they left it up. I texted her earlier this week and she said she'll be back in town this weekend, so I'd try back then.

  12. #10852

    Don't Bother

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan5555  [View Original Post]
    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...ando/140679755

    Might see how this goes will report if legit.
    Just by looking at that ad I can tell you it's fake. I'll tell you a little secret about list crawler, if you go to the pictures tab and you see a bunch of different girls, it's 100% either scam or not the person from the picture. Stay safe!

  13. #10851

    If this is real I would say she looks like fun

    https://superasian.com.listcrawler.e...ando/140679755

    Might see how this goes will report if legit.

  14. #10850
    Same here. I reached out to her several days ago and haven't heard anything. Good luck -.

    Quote Originally Posted by StyleNProfile  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing a few positive reports on this one in the Adultsearch thread that got deleted. But I have reached out a few times now and can't get a response.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2631084

    Anyone seen her lately? Is she typically hard to get a hold of? I usually don't have this many issues getting into contact. Only thing I can think of is maybe one of these 304's put my burner number on a blacklist or something.

    It's slim pickings for those of us on the east side so would appreciate if anyone has any insight.

  15. #10849

    Diamond. Go to Church With Her!

    Diamond is pretty cool and for those who have seen her you'll know what I'm talking about when I say let her take you to church. Her blow job was phenomenal and I let it go on for a long time, she even said let her know when I was ready, but I let her keep blowing me till I felt the cum building up. I then slid into her in mish rock hard, did that for a bit, then wanted to see the view from the back so flipped her to doggie where she tweaked and jiggled her ass on my cock and it didn't take long till my dick was baptized by the holy waters of her sanctuary.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/133406696#.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape