Thread: BB'ing in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 868
-
09-01-23 18:46 #373Senior Member

Posts: 66Was Not Medical Advice
Was not medical advice but the "study" was promoted across news sites and social media. Yeah, our common understanding of antibiotic resistance would dictate that this would build resistance for superbugs. However, rampant abuse of anti-virals and anti-biotics has become accepted, largely by the rainbow community which is now a protected class. Remember Monkey-Pox? Who did that affect?
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 00:40 #372Senior Member

Posts: 195Terrible advice
Sorry but this is terrible advice. Antibiotics are only effective against gonorrhea, chlamydia and syphilis first of all, but you're supposed to take an entire week's dose to make sure you get rid of it. Taking one dose if you get it builds resistance if it doesn't work, and if you keep doing that you're eventually setting yourself up for a superbug.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-23 02:37 #371Senior Member

Posts: 86Yep
99% she's pregnant. She's a sweetie though.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-23 12:21 #370Senior Member

Posts: 184Public service annoucement
Hello fellow BB gents. Just wanted to share my method of trying to stay as safe as possible while barebacking as many cum holes I can find. This is NOT medical advice but studies have shown doxycycline is effective against preventing several STDs if taken within 1-3 days of the deed. And then for good measure I take single dosage Zithromax occasionally. I get mine from an online pharmacy but again as this is not medical advice I suggest doing your own research and going to a clinic and discussing to see if its right for you.
-
07-26-23 14:31 #369Senior Member

Posts: 184I've seen so many chicks lately who want 200 for basic BBFS and looked no where near as cute and fit where I'm now rethinking that 250 with her is actually not too bad.
Originally Posted by RawrHard
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 00:30 #368Senior Member

Posts: 195I was about to hit this up then I remembered your review. As cute as she might be, 250 for a quickie, no cip, no deal. Saved me the hassle of contacting her. If anyone else is interested though, her ad is up.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
-
06-26-23 09:44 #367Senior Member

Posts: 1388Carli and her skinny protege's
You obviously have no HX account so linking her profile would serve you no good. Try PD under her handle Carli420. Prepare to pay PD rates. You will soon realize that the $25 entrance fee on Hx is a bargain compared to the extra hundreds of dollars these girls charge when posting on PD.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]
Sorry bro but her prime was about 6-7 years ago under her original handle on HX SA44. She was hot and thin back then, and cheap too. I would get BBBJ-cim at her house in the Dino for $60-$80 bucks and full BBFS-cip for $100-$120. She was so thin you could count her ribs and see her collar bone. Girl does know how to use her mouth to squeeze every drop of semen from your balls, then swallows all of it like sweet Moet champagne.
Originally Posted by BZSpahr
[View Original Post]
Nowadays she hosts a lot of gangbangs and group events but IMO they are bait and switch because she uses hot chicks to advertise but when you get there, the hot chicks are absent and you will end up banging Carli and that other large chick RuthlessRain LOL. I fucked the young hot skinny girls she took under her wings in the IE like Selena and Missy. Don't ask me for their contact number. Ask Carli.
-
06-26-23 09:44 #366Senior Member

Posts: 1388UTR hook ups
Originally Posted by ShadowFox22
[View Original Post]
Pics of the 18 yo redhead and the 19 yo chola below. Sorry dudes, but it was Alani who got me hooked up. During one of our dates, we were following each other on SM and I saw pics of her friends and asked if they do meets. She laughed and said it depends. I asked her to give my number to these girls and they were the one who contacted me a few days later. So even if I gave you their digits they would not know who you are and would just block your number as telemarketer spam. The chola with neck tats was BBFS but the redhead was not, although she is full GFE.
Originally Posted by MadGypsy
[View Original Post]
I am experienced enough to know that any pro I bang always has hot friends who are hoes, they just don't know it yet LOL. Most mongers unfortunately are incapable of thinking or planning 5 minutes past their last nut. They just want to ejaculate as quick as possible then get out of Dodge, mainly because nearly 100% of monger are married and don't have much free time without arousing suspicion from the home Chief. I am single so I don't need to hurry up and when I am banging a hot girl, I am already planning for subsequent dates with her or any of her BFF's.
-
06-23-23 19:05 #365Senior Member

Posts: 195You can find out which doctor performed the vaginoplasty on her Facebook. There's a photo with the two of them together.
Originally Posted by SoXal
[View Original Post]
-
06-22-23 18:41 #364Senior Member

Posts: 135Who?
Where can I find this girl?
Originally Posted by AlwaySprowling
[View Original Post]
-
06-21-23 22:55 #363Senior Member

Posts: 41Full GFE, dfk, BBBJ, BBFS
Passion is beautiful, bubbly and stimulating to the senses, an unsung heroine of her world. She's the girl in the pictures, a redbone shaped like an "Ass-tonne" Martin, which is a type of car James Bond would like to drive. It's clear that passion loves to ride hard and she plays full throttle! A true explorer of passion & pleasure, with a ravenous appetite, able to devour twice her weight in a day! The only issue with passion is that she has no gag reflex, which makes her drool like Niagara Falls all over your rock hard member. To add insult to injury, she has this problem of looking you in the eyes and repeating things like, "f-K my face harder daddy, push it in deeper daddy, shoot that hot milk down my throat D-A-D-D-why!" I struggled playing a movie in my head and it's all I could do to keep from releasing rivers of cum down that vacuum throat, with my finger rubbing her moist p-why. I entered doggy style, with her head down, because I couldn't stand looking at her eyes any longer, but it didn't take long for the moaning and clenching of the sheets to get me pounding that "ass-tonne" like Mr. Rabbit, and then all I could see was white stars as I released my load and my knees buckled. The experience of passion stays with you long after, that is, That is, unless you return for a new adventure guaranteed to top the last.
-
06-21-23 09:54 #362Senior Member

Posts: 184How do I reach her for solo dates?
Originally Posted by BZSpahr
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 16:30 #361Regular Member

Posts: 2Just thought I'd share this.
She's fun been around awhile and talked about here every so often. Bb is extra 100 on top of the 200.
-
06-16-23 23:50 #360Regular Member

Posts: 10Nothing special. They basically wanted me to do all the work. Shitty attitude. Makes sense why they had to apply a lot of lube now. Was thinking with the smaller head. Ass was nice for doggy though ngl.
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 19:58 #359Senior Member

Posts: 86How was this confirmed?.besides the eye test LOL.
Originally Posted by RichNHood
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






