Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by JayDwn
  1. #3195

    Speaking of Meghan Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by Fonmyj  [View Original Post]
    Noted the same, including more providers in this same group. Relayed this to that sites moderation about a month ago. Received acknowledgment which stated they already picked up on this and were investigating. Since then I have not observed any action to remedy and the issue appears to have grown even further. Most providers in that crew were at least average, but I never had a 10/9, 9/9 experience. Had a couple 7/8's and maybe an 8/8, but these fake reviews are too over the top. As always, recommend looking at the reviewer's previous body of work first to form an educated opinion on their accuracy and grading style.

    Similarly, I've found it helpful to look at the history of negative reviews / reviewers. Some people just like to complain / troll and I would have missed out seeing some solid providers if I relied exclusively on reviews.
    Thanks! Last night, I reported it to the site, last night. Yep, when I started looking at the reviewers history of reviews and noticed that they were all the same 4 ladies, that's when I knew. The legitimate reviews look to be average, at best. And as you said, it is definitely growing, As there are a couple of new reviews up this morning.

  2. #3194
    Quote Originally Posted by Rider009  [View Original Post]
    I was recently thinking about seeing Meghan Liz. I know that she is real, and she is pretty hot, but I suspect that she might not be the best on performance.

    After looking at her reviews on a three letter site, it seems to me like some of her reviews are fake. After further review.

    During the month of June 2023, Meghan Liz of San Diego, Amanda Weaver of Miami, Nicole Miller of Miami, and Valentina Bertoli of San Diego, were all reviewed by three different guys.

    The four ladies mentioned above are the only reviews that are listed for all three of the guy's reviews, and all of the reviews are for the month of June.

    One reviewer of Meghan Liz and Valentina Bertoli, the juicy details write ups are the same.

    For the month of May 2023, Meghan Liz was also reviewed by three different guys.
    Noted the same, including more providers in this same group. Relayed this to that sites moderation about a month ago. Received acknowledgment which stated they already picked up on this and were investigating. Since then I have not observed any action to remedy and the issue appears to have grown even further. Most providers in that crew were at least average, but I never had a 10/9, 9/9 experience. Had a couple 7/8's and maybe an 8/8, but these fake reviews are too over the top. As always, recommend looking at the reviewer's previous body of work first to form an educated opinion on their accuracy and grading style.

    Similarly, I've found it helpful to look at the history of negative reviews / reviewers. Some people just like to complain / troll and I would have missed out seeing some solid providers if I relied exclusively on reviews.

  3. #3193

    Speaking of Meghan Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by JackeRouac  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if that is the same Valentina that escorts and is based in Boston now. This link is the one you are speaking about. She's friends with Megan Liz who also has expanded services.

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-bertoli
    I was recently thinking about seeing Meghan Liz. I know that she is real, and she is pretty hot, but I suspect that she might not be the best on performance.

    After looking at her reviews on a three letter site, it seems to me like some of her reviews are fake. After further review.

    During the month of June 2023, Meghan Liz of San Diego, Amanda Weaver of Miami, Nicole Miller of Miami, and Valentina Bertoli of San Diego, were all reviewed by three different guys.

    The four ladies mentioned above are the only reviews that are listed for all three of the guy's reviews, and all of the reviews are for the month of June.

    One reviewer of Meghan Liz and Valentina Bertoli, the juicy details write ups are the same.

    For the month of May 2023, Meghan Liz was also reviewed by three different guys.

  4. #3192
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Interesting, ad is current, but she wants way too much personal info for screening.

    Many of her pics are "borrowed" so maybe she's using the same fake pics as your Boston girl.

    In any case, don't think that I will toftt.
    Not sure if that is the same Valentina that escorts and is based in Boston now. This link is the one you are speaking about. She's friends with Megan Liz who also has expanded services.

    https://tryst.link/escort/valentina-bertoli

  5. #3191
    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    Jane is a real and legit provider. To respect her privacy I will not discuss her sessions.
    That's good to know. Thank you!

  6. #3190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsTrap  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once. She is real and the pictures are pretty accurate. That ad looks outdated though; she's based in Boston now, and doesn't advertise massage services anymore.
    Interesting, ad is current, but she wants way too much personal info for screening.

    Many of her pics are "borrowed" so maybe she's using the same fake pics as your Boston girl.

    In any case, don't think that I will toftt.

  7. #3189
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one? My first instinct is TGTBT, but I am curious.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ite-30853.html
    Saw her once. She is real and the pictures are pretty accurate. That ad looks outdated though; she's based in Boston now, and doesn't advertise massage services anymore.

  8. #3188
    Quote Originally Posted by RealAccount123  [View Original Post]
    There's a 100% chance it's fake. The weird area code is a flag on its own and the language they're using in the services section sounds like every other fake ad that gets posted anywhere.
    The fact she has a picture straight up showing her full snatch and starfish is a dead giveaway that it's a scam. As well as Snapchat, it's a scam 99% of the time when snap is in the ad.

  9. #3187
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachDrone  [View Original Post]
    I saw Sage last week, her first day in a new place. She is a sexy young thing, nude massage, minimal touching. Massage mediocre at best and too much oil, more sticky than normal. We just did not connect, so I did not ask about upgrades. Cleanup was only a couple wipes. Overall, an experience I'd rather forget.
    I mentioned previously I meet her through seeking, and forgettable experience not worth repeating. I had dinner and hooked up with her. So no massage. She is pretty and a cool person, just no chemistry Between us.

  10. #3186
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone tried her out?

    Someone mentioned about couples massage.

    https://monicafantasy.com/sessions/

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...cen-32438.html
    There's a 100% chance it's fake. The weird area code is a flag on its own and the language they're using in the services section sounds like every other fake ad that gets posted anywhere.

  11. #3185

    Sage

    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try Sage (RR)/ violet woodz (PD) she looks like a cute petite indie girl.
    I saw Sage last week, her first day in a new place. She is a sexy young thing, nude massage, minimal touching. Massage mediocre at best and too much oil, more sticky than normal. We just did not connect, so I did not ask about upgrades. Cleanup was only a couple wipes. Overall, an experience I'd rather forget.

  12. #3184

    411 on Monica Fantasy

    Anyone tried her out?

    Someone mentioned about couples massage.

    https://monicafantasy.com/sessions/

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...cen-32438.html

  13. #3183

    Intel?

    Anyone try Sage (RR)/ violet woodz (PD) she looks like a cute petite indie girl.

  14. #3182

    Violet, Jade, Bella Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Swimmer17  [View Original Post]
    I'm also interested in Violet. I'm older and typically seek out more mature ladies. Lately I've been drawn to the younger, flat-chested independents, but have not pulled the tigger. Like Violet in Kearney Mesa, Jade in OB, Bella Rose on Miramar. Any intel to share?

  15. #3181

    Stass

    Any intel on Stass? Found on RR and was intrigued. Did some searching and no reviews on here and last review on TER was from 2022. Does anyone have any experience because the pictures look promising.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ulb-28300.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape