Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 6,136 to 6,150 of 27795
-
06-19-23 20:11 #21660Regular Member

Posts: 24Ditto
I can also confirm. Sent me a selfie and everything but not really my body type.
Originally Posted by DukeDraper
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 18:26 #21659Senior Member

Posts: 145I can confirm. She asked for $ extra for BBBJ and another $ extra for BBFS.
Originally Posted by Rodawger
[View Original Post]
Bit too much for me and her body type so I passed.
-
06-19-23 13:11 #21658Regular Member

Posts: 24Redhead
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?598618-Morticia_Jax
Agrees via text but wants pic confirm.
-
06-19-23 13:09 #21657Regular Member

Posts: 24Penelope
Nope. She text me the morning of (2 hours before we were scheduled) and said she started her period. Then later that day she posted again. No thank you. Second time she'd pulled some BS.
Originally Posted by HBadger
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 12:50 #21656Senior Member

Posts: 1303He's asking about sexyjade4fun which is a different Jade than the one who changed her name to Madam Kitty. He's asking if Sexyjade4 fun is the same person as Asianmilf.
Originally Posted by RockBert
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 11:09 #21655Senior Member

Posts: 56Jade and Emily
I've seen both Jade and Emily. They are not the same person and they do not look very similar. Jade also speaks with a heavy accent while Emily has no accent (born in the USA). They he duos you mention are with each other so you can see them both side-by-side and dispel all doubt is you want.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 02:47 #21654Senior Member

Posts: 145Mr Number and VerifyHim
Mr Number and VerifyHim.
Originally Posted by Ficus
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the info!!
-
06-19-23 01:47 #21653Senior Member

Posts: 2184Penelope
Not surprising. With all the cum that pussy sees it is bound to stink.
Originally Posted by StoneyG
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 18:34 #21652Senior Member

Posts: 1544Why don't you send her a quick text and ask her?
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 17:43 #21651Regular Member

Posts: 14Both
Both reasons are correct, they were way too high to begin with. Also, her negative reputation hasn't really helped her business because she isn't as popular as she was when she started on the other board. Her rates dropped by a hundred for her hour and 90 min sessions but IMO at 5 $$ for an hour it is still too high. When I first saw her back in April, she was more energetic and sensual, but now she seems burned out. But still, her awful BBBJ should really deter anyone from seeing her.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 16:22 #21650Senior Member

Posts: 459Curious as to the new lower donation for her time. Could you please share this information?
If it's because it was too high to begin with or if it's because all providers are having low business.
Originally Posted by StoneyG
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 14:10 #21649Senior Member

Posts: 499Thanks. I contacted the one mentioned recently. I'm tempted, but she's only available for outcall. I unless I know and am comfortable with her, I don't want a provider knowing where I live.
Originally Posted by LeeGroinman
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 13:58 #21648Senior Member

Posts: 3748Thanks for the input, but I'm still not convinced, either way. Did you actually see either or both women in the flesh, or are you judging just from the pictures? Because my memory of Jade, which was recently jogged by her facebook pictures, surely look like the face pics on Asianmilf's TNA profile. Jade is now 53, I've done a definitive reverse number search. Asianmilf claims to be 41. But that would surely not be the first time that a hoe shaved a dozen years off her age!
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 13:47 #21647Senior Member

Posts: 104Viagraman59
Use a burner phone so they won't be able to track the IP address.
Originally Posted by EazyDuzit2
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 13:10 #21646Senior Member

Posts: 1303Here is Jades OF: https://onlyfans.com/chatwithjade.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
And a link to a phot of her that resembles the thumbnail in her OF: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/760-641-3000/6854513#&gid=1&pid=6.
I don't believe that she and Asianmilf are the same.










Reply With Quote




