Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 112 of 356 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,680 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3666

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBatWing  [View Original Post]
    I had been reading reviews about Sky and finally got the chance to stop in. I stopped in early and I thought the place was shut down at first, but the neon sign was on. Walked in and was greeted by your typical mamasan. Took me back to one of the rooms and said someone will be right in. Set $$ on the table and got ready. In comes Lily and damn. Late 30's to mid 40's b cup, 7/10 on the looks scale. Took me back to the table shower. Did a nice and throughout job paying extra attention to the boys and captain (10 minutes) 9/10. Brought me back to the sauna for about 5 minutes. Takes me back to the massage table has me lay down. Takes off her clothes and starts with a sensual massage and has me flip within a few minutes. Nice soft but firm b cups with tiny nipples. Licks and kisses me up and down and starts playing with the boys to CBJ for about 5 minutes then hops on. She was very eager to please. After she cleaned me up pretty good and had me lay face down. Gave me a really nice massage for the last 20 minutes of my hour. Wouldn't let me get dressed on my own, put all my clothes on. Overall a great experience 8/10 and I would definitely repeat. As Lily was putting my clothes back on, in walks Pink to introduce herself and she looked good too, maybe late 30's. Gave me a water and said come back soon.
    Nice report, I've always had fun there & plan on seeing Pink tomorrow.

  2. #3665

    Sky. Round 3 Penny

    Penny, is a 8. 5 /10 on the looks. Late thirties, and soft looking B-cups. As she was cleaning me up, she was very playful, and got me excited again. She is very aggressive. Negotiated a massage with her for my last 30 minutes and it was a whirlwind. Quick CBJ, to CFS. I am pretty sure others could hear us because she was talking dirty, loud, moaning, and we were making noises bumping the table around. About 15 minutes after Pink Left, she came back in. Started rubbing the button and again, it did me in early and we were done. 9. 5/10. The moment I saw Penny I knew she would be a good time. Penny got up quickly and left me to Pink to clean up. Again, I wasn't allowed to dress myself, but I kind of like it when they dress me, especially when Pink took the captain in her mouth while she was putting on my underwear. I most definitely repeat with Penny, but next time I want the whole hour.

  3. #3664

    Sky. Round 2 Pink

    So about 20 minutes later and a trip to the ATM, I'm back at Sky and still the only one there. Greeted by another Mamasan. Takes me back to the room and I ask for Pink. Put $$ on the stand and got myself comfortable. Pink comes in with a nice greeting and just stops and looks at me. "Weren't you just here?" Told her I was, and she just started laughing yelling at all the other women in there in Korean and I could just hear all of them laughing. Pink is a little taller than Lilly, maybe 5'4" and not as curvy. 6/10 on the looks scale. Takes me back to the table shower. She did a good job, but not as good as lily did. 7/10.5 minutes of Sauna time and back in the room. Pink didn't waste no time getting undressed and rubbing herself all over my back. Nice teasing of the boys had me arching and her licking them. On the flip, light kissing to licking the captain, then sliding on the jacket for a more powerful and slower CBJ than Lily (3 Minutes). Pink is a whole different ball game than Lilly. More lean, and when she got on top for cfs, she was a little more rushed. About 10 minutes into the flip, Penny comes in and starts rubbing the boys from behind. That did me in and I was finished. Overall a 7/10 and I would repeat. At this time I could hear a couple of other people come in and taken to their rooms. Sky is a tight place with open ceilings. I still had about 30 minutes left and Pink was called out o f the room and that was the end of our session, left me in the hands of Penny.

  4. #3663

    Sky. Round 1 Lilly

    I had been reading reviews about Sky and finally got the chance to stop in. I stopped in early and I thought the place was shut down at first, but the neon sign was on. Walked in and was greeted by your typical mamasan. Took me back to one of the rooms and said someone will be right in. Set $$ on the table and got ready. In comes Lily and damn. Late 30's to mid 40's b cup, 7/10 on the looks scale. Took me back to the table shower. Did a nice and throughout job paying extra attention to the boys and captain (10 minutes) 9/10. Brought me back to the sauna for about 5 minutes. Takes me back to the massage table has me lay down. Takes off her clothes and starts with a sensual massage and has me flip within a few minutes. Nice soft but firm b cups with tiny nipples. Licks and kisses me up and down and starts playing with the boys to CBJ for about 5 minutes then hops on. She was very eager to please. After she cleaned me up pretty good and had me lay face down. Gave me a really nice massage for the last 20 minutes of my hour. Wouldn't let me get dressed on my own, put all my clothes on. Overall a great experience 8/10 and I would definitely repeat. As Lily was putting my clothes back on, in walks Pink to introduce herself and she looked good too, maybe late 30's. Gave me a water and said come back soon.

  5. #3662
    Quote Originally Posted by Khg2222  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking to try a new place. It would be better if they can take card into FS I've only been to quality spa and I like it. But I would prefer FS I tried to go to sky but the said I was not old enough to go in.
    Sry. Sky is it for FS in Toledo right now. All the parlors in Jackson MI are FS, but you will probably have the same issues with your age there too.

  6. #3661

    Can anyone recommend a place to try

    I'm looking to try a new place. It would be better if they can take card into FS I've only been to quality spa and I like it. But I would prefer FS I tried to go to sky but the said I was not old enough to go in.

  7. #3660
    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMahn  [View Original Post]
    What is the damage for just HE?
    $100 for 30 minutes.

  8. #3659

    QAS damage

    Quote Originally Posted by Khg2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been there gotten more then just a HJ I've been there a few times I like them because they look better all of the girls are hot but I can't get any of them to do FS.
    What is the damage for just HE?

  9. #3658
    Quote Originally Posted by Khg2222  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been there gotten more then just a HJ I've been there a few times I like them because they look better all of the girls are hot but I can't get any of them to do FS.
    Unfortunately, no.

  10. #3657

    Quality Asian Spa

    Has anyone been there gotten more then just a HJ I've been there a few times I like them because they look better all of the girls are hot but I can't get any of them to do FS.

  11. #3656

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy72  [View Original Post]
    Will be in Toledo briefly very soon. Interested in this place been over a decade since I hit a asian massage, (none in my area) wondering what the door fee and tip are. PM is fine.
    Door fee is $60 with a $40 tip for a HJ. $200 all in will usually get you a TS, massage and full services. Have fun. S.

  12. #3655

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by DickFitswell  [View Original Post]
    What time of day was your visit?
    Will be in Toledo briefly very soon. Interested in this place been over a decade since I hit a asian massage, (none in my area) wondering what the door fee and tip are. PM is fine.

  13. #3654
    Quick question, is Anna at Sky the same Anna that worked at Melon at the end?

    She was a treat.

    I wish she was the same!

  14. #3653
    Quote Originally Posted by DickFitswell  [View Original Post]
    I drive by everyday and see the open sign in the window, just hesitant to stop in.
    There was a favorable review on rubmaps, apparently shrek is gone.

  15. #3652
    Quote Originally Posted by MustacheRide  [View Original Post]
    I know they were open briefly. I drove by maybe 3-4 weeks ago and it was all dark. Anybody recently stop by?
    I drive by everyday and see the open sign in the window, just hesitant to stop in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape