Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 25014
-
06-19-23 08:53 #19629Senior Member

Posts: 1229Pretty sure he is talking about Down City Divas which is an escort service.
Originally Posted by PokeMe
[View Original Post]
-
06-19-23 07:33 #19628Senior Member

Posts: 313Pregnant
Anyone have any info on the pregnant girl in Cranston / Pawtucket? Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/crans...-/418076286325
-
06-19-23 05:24 #19627Senior Member

Posts: 97Close call
Truth is, I did post about it. City, ad and hotel. And I've posted several reviews, not to mention have up a couple Utr girls to the community. So I've given more than I've gotten from this forum. So if you have a recommendation about how I could better serve the community let me know.
-
06-18-23 21:24 #19626Senior Member

Posts: 187She looks really old and worn out.
Originally Posted by BigCabral
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 18:57 #19625Regular Member

Posts: 23Dcd
What is the DCD?
Originally Posted by BigCabral
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 10:37 #19624Senior Member

Posts: 85How about this one?
I would say that 98% of the posting on there are fake, bad grammar, broken english, pictures that don't match, the list goes on and on.
Originally Posted by OldSkool68
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 08:20 #19623Senior Member

Posts: 297In her defense, these girls could be in jail or worse by the end of the week, to expect them to make and keep an appointment that far out is a bit unrealistic.
Originally Posted by MrMissedHer
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 08:17 #19622Senior Member

Posts: 239The black frame in her pics means they were screen shot saves, and not pics taken with her own device. Most likely fake pics at the best and all out scam at the worst.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
06-18-23 07:33 #19621Senior Member

Posts: 464Sexy Lexi / Alexus
I'm from Hartford thinking about taking a trip to RI. I couldn't find anything on this one. Likely TGBT but figured I would ask.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...-/782072005266
HI MY NAME IS ALEXUS I'm 5'4 AND WEIGH 120 lb! I'm A ITALIAN 🇮127481; & DOMINICAN 🇩127476; LIGHT SKIN GODDEST 👸127996;128139;128139;WITH A PETITE FRAME 💦128166;128558;8205;128168;128558;8205;128168; I'm RESPECTFUL AND KNOW HOW TO TREAT AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A KING THAT YOU ARE 🤴128134;8205;9794;65039;!4015673335.
-
06-18-23 06:08 #19620Regular Member

Posts: 11[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
06-17-23 23:34 #19619Senior Member

Posts: 510Close call
Seeing as this forum is a two way street and you recently had a close call, why didn't you warn fellow mongers about it? Yet you are asking for information.
Originally Posted by HornyApe9999
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 22:54 #19618Senior Member

Posts: 97Once bitten
Had a close call not to long ago. Been shy about getting back out. Looking for a reliable provider, 160 to 200 hhr rate. Any suggestions??
HA.
-
06-17-23 19:23 #19617Senior Member

Posts: 177Same.
Tried arranging appointment. Sent the photo and when she pressed me for a time I explained I was trying to set something up for later in the week she became irate and rude. Def not somebody who is going to be nice in person if they aren't polite via text.
Originally Posted by RifireDog
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 18:56 #19616Regular Member

Posts: 11Samantha Dcd
Any Buddy going to see Samantha at DCD next week.
-
06-17-23 18:48 #19615Senior Member

Posts: 231Hush
Its a private modeling shop. Fee for 15 and 30 minutes. Then you have to tip the model. Prices are varied and often wayyyy too fucking high for what you get. On the bright side you can select the girl you want to work with which is nice and they historically have been pretty attractive.
Originally Posted by Mishh
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



