Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 464 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 6955
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4555

    Original. Newington

    I called Original today and they are open, but Cici is in China.

    Please, PM me if you've gotten more than standard extras.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bookie  [View Original Post]
    I did see the open sign on Thursday afternoon but went tonight (Friday) at 6:00 pm And they were locked up tight.

  2. #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by Bauer816  [View Original Post]
    Will BBFS be offered to anyone or do you have to be a regular? I live in Manchester and have not been able to find anyone for FS in general.
    Anyone, but the old lady will try and upcharge you more if you're not a regular.

  3. #4553

    Angel / Burnside

    There on Friday night. Asian middle aged. Didn't get her name. Very pleasant. $70/ hr. Fair massage. Are and Tee only offering.

    Used to get more several years ago there.

  4. #4552

    Same price

    CFS, BFS same price with her as to my experience. 3 of the 4 advertised FS Sex parlors in Hartford have the same price for Covered or Bare. In addition, MSOG, CIP. They don't care, they want to get fucked, simple. The UTR, non advertised Sex parlors are reviewed and negotiated by you the member and provider.

    Think of it this way. Three input Thursday, you guys fuck bare. My favorite PTM. What's stopping members from enjoying PTM?

    This is Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Great Beauty in WL.

    Full service is available. Older lady but will F you good. BBFS also available for upsell $$.

  5. #4551
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustafa  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Great Beauty in WL.

    Full service is available. Older lady but will F you good. BBFS also available for upsell $$.
    Will BBFS be offered to anyone or do you have to be a regular? I live in Manchester and have not been able to find anyone for FS in general.

  6. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by YasMuji  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chad I've been a visitor of most AMP from Westfield to Windsor normally but never found a FS. I'm a regular at a local one and the best is get is a nip in my mouth. LOL if you could PM me one near the MA line I'd frequent it to see if I too can be a regular there.
    I've been to Great Beauty in WL.

    Full service is available. Older lady but will F you good. BBFS also available for upsell $$.

  7. #4549
    Check PM. Best tasting pussy, best fucking east of the river. Good luck.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeFriends  [View Original Post]
    Please PM me also with that info. I'm up that same area.

  8. #4548

    Wendy

    I have always known Wendy to be a tease. I stopped seeing her because it seemed to be more of a shakedown to me. No BJ and definitely no FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday. Coco was not around or was unavailable, so saw Wendy again. Almost forgot how good she is, with a tight body and perky B's. Great TS, and went at the PM nicely. I've seen her now over the last year prolly 10 times, and I'm not yet at BBBJ, but close. She disrobes and allows full roaming once trusted. Bubbly and flirty and has a personality.

  9. #4547

    Pm

    Please PM me also with that info. I'm up that same area.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadZ1212  [View Original Post]
    Check PM, she's near you.

    You will be more than satisfied. She likes being fucked multiple times. She'll be pissed off if you don't. BYOC, lube, use stay hard. Don't cum quick. No time limits, no joke. Good luck.

    BTW, I'll get the rest to you later in the week.

    Chad.

  10. #4546
    Tell her what you want. She'll do it. No need to go 10 times and waste money. It's simple.

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggyBoy  [View Original Post]
    Went yesterday. Coco was not around or was unavailable, so saw Wendy again. Almost forgot how good she is, with a tight body and perky B's. Great TS, and went at the PM nicely. I've seen her now over the last year prolly 10 times, and I'm not yet at BBBJ, but close. She disrobes and allows full roaming once trusted. Bubbly and flirty and has a personality.

  11. #4545
    Check PM, she's near you.

    You will be more than satisfied. She likes being fucked multiple times. She'll be pissed off if you don't. BYOC, lube, use stay hard. Don't cum quick. No time limits, no joke. Good luck.

    BTW, I'll get the rest to you later in the week.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by YasMuji  [View Original Post]
    Hey Chad I've been a visitor of most AMP from Westfield to Windsor normally but never found a FS. I'm a regular at a local one and the best is get is a nip in my mouth. LOL if you could PM me one near the MA line I'd frequent it to see if I too can be a regular there.

  12. #4544

    Ginza in Manchester

    Went yesterday. Coco was not around or was unavailable, so saw Wendy again. Almost forgot how good she is, with a tight body and perky B's. Great TS, and went at the PM nicely. I've seen her now over the last year prolly 10 times, and I'm not yet at BBBJ, but close. She disrobes and allows full roaming once trusted. Bubbly and flirty and has a personality.

  13. #4543

    Can you share Chad

    Hey Chad I've been a visitor of most AMP from Westfield to Windsor normally but never found a FS. I'm a regular at a local one and the best is get is a nip in my mouth. LOL if you could PM me one near the MA line I'd frequent it to see if I too can be a regular there.

  14. #4542
    Quote Originally Posted by CorvetteC  [View Original Post]
    Lily went to her friends massage parlor in the Albany area! She calls me and tells me she will be back soon!
    Where in Albany area? Not many spas in this town a few a little north of here.

  15. #4541
    If this is the spa on Whiting st. I stopped in and believe the guy that came out was the husband, brother, whatever. So I left. My guess, it's legit. If I may suggest, try one of the many Sex Parlors in Hartford. You won't be disappointed.

    Chad.

    Quote Originally Posted by DadBod78  [View Original Post]
    Just wondering if anyone has tried this place yet?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape