Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #52464

    In the mood for teasing

    Lately I'm in the mood for teasing. Don't get me wrong -- I like a good massage and both would be awesome but wondering who has recommendations for good teasing throughout? One that comes to mind in this department (now closed) was Excellence. Could be why they are not around! Where are your favorite teasing spots?

  2. #52463

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jrody1  [View Original Post]
    Is the tattoo below or near the belly button? Nice plump titties. Has her toes pedicured usually. Is this description going along right? Mid to long black hair.
    Yes, nice body.

  3. #52462
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Googled the place. Texted the number and Cici was texting me back within minutes. Set the appointment and arrived for my hour massage. Very nice place that also has some skincare options. Massage was great. No teasing. 70 house fee.
    How was the end? Is she hot? Is she worth the visit.

  4. #52461

    Sunrise

    Went to Sunrise today off Oak road Saw Alice and got a great massage. Her hands are big but not too big. Lots of teasing and on the flip she totally surprised me with a BBBJ. OMG! I was so happy and couldn't believe this was happening. I didn't even ask or hint for it. She got 120 tip out me. Never. Negotiated. Just felt it was worth it.

  5. #52460

    Luxury

    Quote Originally Posted by RedneckStud  [View Original Post]
    Does she do waxing?
    No wax. I think it's a laser hair removal thing.

  6. #52459
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRubGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Googled the place. Texted the number and Cici was texting me back within minutes. Set the appointment and arrived for my hour massage. Very nice place that also has some skincare options. Massage was great. No teasing. 70 house fee.
    Does she do waxing?

  7. #52458

    Luxury Facial

    Googled the place. Texted the number and Cici was texting me back within minutes. Set the appointment and arrived for my hour massage. Very nice place that also has some skincare options. Massage was great. No teasing. 70 house fee.

  8. #52457

    Care Massage Rucker Rd

    I used to visit Care on Rucker Rd regularly and it was great, then it seems they went legit. Haven't been in a year or so, but have some spare time in the area today. Does anyone know if they are back to "normal"? There used to be a pretty young girl there that loved DATY, but I'm sure she's long gone.

  9. #52456

    Top Massage in Marietta

    I finally had a chance to visit the new Top Massage in Marietta. I went in when they opened so I could have my choice of girls. My plan was to see them all and leave if none were acceptable. It turns out, there was only one working. Linda - and she was fine. Late 40's / early 50's, about 5' 2", thin, pretty face, C+ size rack and wearing a tight blouse with daisy dukes. (Her chest looked disproportionately large for her build so I assumed they were fake.) Paid the house fee of 70 upfront. The massage was very good but we were interrupted twice by two of you guys and since she was the only one working, she had to stop to go out and greet them. Her technique was to my liking since she used a lot of fingers & hands instead of forearms & elbows like some other providers. Teasing was minimal, occurring just before and after the hot towels. After the flip she went right to work on jr. But only after I asked her to turn up the lights so I could have a better look at her. I asked if she'd lift up her blouse and she did as well as pull out the girls for my entertainment. Turns out they were indeed real and they were excellent with one in range of my mouth for a little nursing action. She cleaned me up and then did the customary thigh pat-down to signal she was finished even though we still had time left. I was a little disappointed that there was no other scalp, foot or front massage other than the HE. Tipped 60 for 130 OTD. All in all, it was a good experience but there are other providers that look just as good, give the same level of service plus go the extra mile with scalp and feet. I probably won't add her to my rotation but I'm glad I tried her out.

  10. #52455

    Lan spa

    Morning mongers.

    Stopped in to this location early morning. Got a good rub and tug from Emma this am before playing golf with friends. Skinny body with lots of teasing before the flip. Went up her loose shirt and felt the a cups and that was it for me. I do love some little titties! Tried to get more but not this time. Also the doors have a 5"x5" plastic hole that people can watch inside room! WTF is that. At first it creeped me out But didn't stop this animal.

  11. #52454

    Damn Stings!

    I texted one of my go to massage girls and she told me that she went to jail smfh. They are performing stings in Gwinnett hard. Yall be safe out there. Also, don't pressure the girls to give you a HE because a lot of them are paranoid right now. One of my go to spots in Alpharetta shut down for a couple of weeks because they were scared with the sting operations.

  12. #52453
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltMayfield  [View Original Post]
    Passing through this weekend. Who has the youngest and prettiest girls? Big tits are a plus.
    Your best bet is Li massage. Cute and young girls there, plus the famous Alice with her big fun bags. Google the place, it will show address and phone number.

  13. #52452

    Help a brother

    In the mood for a nice BJ somewhere in Gwinnett. I'm closer to mall of Georgia if anyone has any leads. Person I had at sunrise is no longer there and prefer not to waste my time today. Thanks fellas.

  14. #52451

    Google maps is your friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickMGood  [View Original Post]
    I can't find anything on the internet about this place. What city is it in? If you can send a link via messenger that would also help.
    https://maps.app.goo.gl/iQTm2Uyig13HHd258

  15. #52450

    Recommendation

    Passing through this weekend. Who has the youngest and prettiest girls? Big tits are a plus.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape