Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 59503
-
06-13-23 16:26 #52438Senior Member

Posts: 81Grace has short curly reddish brown hair with nice tits. While she is better looking than most of the lades at these shops, I wouldn't call her stunning.
Originally Posted by JohnnyKash
[View Original Post]
Also know Linda there that is not attractive to me. I've seen another decent looking lady but no stunner.
-
06-13-23 13:21 #52437Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I've been a few times. There was a Japanese lady there named Judy that was really good. Pretty standard ending but a great massage. Good experience and worth it IMO.
Originally Posted by CookiesMan
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 12:57 #52436Senior Member

Posts: 66The whaaaaaaat?
Google Translate shit the bed on this one, wowza! Worst inside job ever. Bon Soir Girls!
Originally Posted by PixelPenguin
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 11:04 #52435Senior Member

Posts: 111I posted on wrong thread earlier.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
Hey locolover. Yes I have been to this shop. Chinese girl works alone I think and sometimes I see an older lady working with her. Cece is the younger one. Her massage is amazing and gives a great HJ and she's nice to look at. Never saw any evidence of it being a prego massage shop. Never looked at website. Worth the trip.
-
06-13-23 10:58 #52434Senior Member

Posts: 111Hey locolover. Yes I have been to this shop. Chinese girl works alone I think and sometimes I see an older lady working with her. Cece is the younger one. Her massage is amazing and gives a great HJ and she's nice to look at. Never saw any evidence of it being a prego massage shop. Never looked at website. Worth the trip.
Originally Posted by GreaterGator
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 10:25 #52433Regular Member

Posts: 3Best Kamp in Atlanta area
I'm looking for a good FS Kamp in the Atlanta area I've been to T+ and Seven a couple of times but was seeing if there is anything better than those or if I should just try one of those again if they have new talent. Thanks ahead of time for any help!
-
06-12-23 23:44 #52432Senior Member

Posts: 798Thanks so much. I hope I can make it while I am there!
Originally Posted by TheAnswer4
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 22:31 #52431Senior Member

Posts: 81Did you get a name? Seems like I have taken the bait at this place a couple of times when I heard there was a cutie working. When I show up, I only see average ladies working.
Originally Posted by RedneckStud
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 20:23 #52430Senior Member

Posts: 386Wisdom
Facts. It's been said before that these ladies lie better than they fuck. Truer words have not been spoken.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 17:54 #52429Senior Member

Posts: 121I didn't know that. Damn I missed my chance there then.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 17:53 #52428Senior Member

Posts: 121Yea. She's solid and firm on the amount. Pm me.
Originally Posted by TacoSauce3
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 17:05 #52427Senior Member

Posts: 78You are special
Their job is to make you feel special, provide you with all kind of compliments, and so many long for a kind word or just building up self esteem.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
How many have heard, you so handsome, you so strong, I like your body, you so nice. Bla bla bla.
How do they get returning customers and those of us that are nice, clean, respectful, tip decent are the golden customers that will get even more in service and or compliments.
Bottom line is they are much more astute than many think but it is all superficial at the end.
-
06-12-23 16:10 #52426Regular Member

Posts: 16And Don't ever let them borrow money! Invest in your stocks instead!
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 15:42 #52425Senior Member

Posts: 327They Care About Your Wallet
They do not care about you as a human, they care about your wallet. You are a customer and sometime acquaintance to your provider. Remember, as the saying goes, you are paying them to stay away and out of your life after you shoot your load. If you want a girlfriend, do not go to a jack shack and begin the romantic relationship with a business transaction. You need to be cold hearted about the nature of this. Your ATF does not look at you as her ATF unless you are the best tipper of her career. And trust me, your tip or series of tips is not her best. There is always someone with a fatter wallet than you.
Originally Posted by DocHolliday35
[View Original Post]
Pro tip: if you do not want to be bait-and-switched, tip your massage girl $300 or more.
-
06-12-23 15:20 #52424Regular Member

Posts: 8Heavenly Feel
I am regular for Heavenly Feel on Cheshire Br The tiny plaza seems ruined and neighbor construction site never end make the whole circumstance downgrade of the sight Wait a minute Once go in the premise A scenery of exceptional charm-It is so clean and cozy, greenery and lush Just a second daze a fancy dressed Nymph floated over with enchanting smile I was infatuated right away and grumbled out "massage I want an hour massage" She blurted me a moment and then lead me into a dim lighted den and whispered lie down and faded out A few second seems a century A new siren slided in and start performance, trust me it was not my first time here but every now and then the fresh fish pop up and make you feel refreshed one more time and that's thrill especially for me an old timer and need stimuli meet enhanced threshold I beg you know what I mean. Anyway it seems everything in track This one named Myra or similar pseudonym no care but lively spirit made the room full of dash and swash let alone made me young again all the time, in essence whoever treat me here that a great experience the muscles, myofascials, and turmoils All in all go in blissful peace finally. On peut essayer.











Reply With Quote






