Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 913 1413 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21636

    Seatac Possibilities?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    My main wheelhouse is inseminating cougar / MILF / GILF pussy, but I'll consider anything decent for 350 or less. Preferably a lot less! MUST be all-bareback, though, and slam-dunk, otherwise I've zero interest. I'll be at Seatac for just one night, and would like some suggestions for some there, but because I'm traveling with company, I'd need incall there.
    Location, location, location! So, I can be more specific now, in terms of where I'll be.

    I would need a lady with an incall in one of the hotels / motels centered around International Blvd and S 170th St. I will be in one of the hotels there, without wheels, and due to circumstances, with a very narrow time window. If anyone can recommend one within walking distance, in a motel near there, I'd be much obliged! Hotels I see on the map that I could easily walk to, include DoubleTree, Red Roof, Ramada, Motel 6, Rodeway, Crown Plaza, and Hilton. If anyone knows any decent BBFS ladies who generally use any of those, or near there, for incall, please let me know by PM?

    As I said in the full version of my above original quote, for traveling men, I've got a 3-hole MILF south of Boston that does shit so deliciously extreme and nasty I won't even discuss it publicly. And another in Eugene that is probably the wildest and horniest older GILF I've ever inseminated.

    And ladies--I know some of you also read this board! So, if you are interested, PLEASE do send me a PM!

  2. #21635
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if that's the same Mandy. For newbies, there was a provider named Mandy that was extensively mentioned a few years ago. If this is her I think it's been quite awhile. I tried to have a session but it never worked out.

    The earlier reports were complimentary, but supposedly drugs took her on a serious downward spiral. I don't know if this is the same person, but that looks like the body of a user.

  3. #21634

    Consciousness

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Is this a SW? If so don't expect them to smell nice. If they don't have a room they are going to smell bad down there. Even if they do have a room they aren't going there and showering after every time they smash. I have been with some pretty smelly girls over the last couple years. I would say almost without exception the pussies of the SW's I pickup smells bad. You can't expect them to be clean standing out there for 10 hours a day fucking guys LOL.

    In my experience the girls working out of motels are just as bad. Esp if they are on blues. This is why I cringe so hard when I hear about guys going down on hookers. Just gross.

    A few times I have kissed a couple titties but I try not too as these girls are dirty. Think about how many other guys she was with that day.
    No she is on TNA and in her sixties. Not a street walker. If you read the post a couple of posts before yours it is explained.

  4. #21633

    Gypsy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...d/272580572959

    Appointment to see her soon. Worth it?

  5. #21632

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I met her and definitely not the girl in the pictures. Totally different person. Booker said she is offering bb but she refused in person. Complete bait and switch.
    Definitely bait and switch. I should've posted a warning here, I went to see her, and actually walked right out as soon as I saw her. Much older woman. The handler was not happy.

  6. #21631
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Man, saw my reg girl today for a cd and I don't know if it was just a bad diet or if she hadn't properly cleansed recently but her titles tasted a little salty and I had to call it quits after 5 min of doggy due to some bad b. O. Down there (pussy farts too). Settled with finishing in her mouth instead. I go out of my way to come freshly showered every time so you think the courtesy would be returned. She knew it too since it lingered in the back seat with the windows just cracked a bit. She usually doesn't like cim but I forced her head down when I popped as a little payback LOL.
    Is this a SW? If so don't expect them to smell nice. If they don't have a room they are going to smell bad down there. Even if they do have a room they aren't going there and showering after every time they smash. I have been with some pretty smelly girls over the last couple years. I would say almost without exception the pussies of the SW's I pickup smells bad. You can't expect them to be clean standing out there for 10 hours a day fucking guys LOL.

    In my experience the girls working out of motels are just as bad. Esp if they are on blues. This is why I cringe so hard when I hear about guys going down on hookers. Just gross.

    A few times I have kissed a couple titties but I try not too as these girls are dirty. Think about how many other guys she was with that day.

  7. #21630
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSteelHead  [View Original Post]
    Spinner that offers greek, I'm in!

  8. #21629

    Consciousness?

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Man, saw my reg girl today for a cd and I don't know if it was just a bad diet or if she hadn't properly cleansed recently but her titles tasted a little salty and I had to call it quits after 5 min of doggy due to some bad b. O. Down there (pussy farts too). Settled with finishing in her mouth instead. I go out of my way to come freshly showered every time so you think the courtesy would be returned. She knew it too since it lingered in the back seat with the windows just cracked a bit. She usually doesn't like cim but I forced her head down when I popped as a little payback LOL.
    Interesting coincidence. Several dudes PMed me recommending CONSCIOUSNESS on TNA, when I inquired about about BBFS MILFs with incalls at SeaTac. I really like her pics, and the blow by blow reviews appear stellar. But there were multiple mentions of guys encountering unpleasant odors, and in fact, I found many reports of that when I searched her name here. Both bad breath and stank pussy were described. Is there anyone who has seen her (or should I say smelled her) very recently who could comment on that? Is that a long term, permanent problem with her? Because, for me, a snatch that stinks and / or a mouth that reeks, are surely deal breakers! If they don't smell like roses, then bring on the hoses! 🫣.

  9. #21628

    Feminine Hygiene

    Man, saw my reg girl today for a cd and I don't know if it was just a bad diet or if she hadn't properly cleansed recently but her titles tasted a little salty and I had to call it quits after 5 min of doggy due to some bad b. O. Down there (pussy farts too). Settled with finishing in her mouth instead. I go out of my way to come freshly showered every time so you think the courtesy would be returned. She knew it too since it lingered in the back seat with the windows just cracked a bit. She usually doesn't like cim but I forced her head down when I popped as a little payback LOL.

  10. #21627

    Mandy stg


  11. #21626
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I met her and definitely not the girl in the pictures. Totally different person. Booker said she is offering bb but she refused in person. Complete bait and switch.
    Woah, seriously? I didn't see any reviews or alerts for her. Did you not want to leave any? Don't blame you, too much backlash sometimes. Well that's f'd up tho. That's only reason I'm sometimes hesitant on these girls is because they are managed and you're usually discussing activities with the booker, who of course will say whatever to get you in the door. Well, thanks for the warning!

  12. #21625

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Man these Euro girls seem to be getting hotter but I've noticed their prices are also going up. I think I need to get a second FT job to keep up!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128519%3B
    Yesterday I met her and definitely not the girl in the pictures. Totally different person. Booker said she is offering bb but she refused in person. Complete bait and switch.

  13. #21624

    Euro girls

    Man these Euro girls seem to be getting hotter but I've noticed their prices are also going up. I think I need to get a second FT job to keep up!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128519%3B

  14. #21623
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    She has been my go to BBFS cip, cim way before she started tna she is reliable then when I'm down south in area and if she has an incall. No questions asked we would shower together and she do it standing k9 on the shower room then the rest of all positions in on the bed. I did 3 pops before with hour in an hour span I lift her up cause she is skinny and light weight and pound her against the wall cip took a break then she went on top grinding me till I finish then deep throat clean up and she's like you're still hard! LOL and I just unload it deep the third time cip mish. YMMV.
    Did you have to see her multiple times to get BBFS? Did you ask in person? She's explicit about "nothing bare, don't ask" in her posts so I definitely wouldn't ask via text / pm, but she's expensive at 4/ hour if its not a for sure option.

  15. #21622

    Elegantenma

    She has been my go to BBFS cip, cim way before she started tna she is reliable then when I'm down south in area and if she has an incall. No questions asked we would shower together and she do it standing k9 on the shower room then the rest of all positions in on the bed. I did 3 pops before with hour in an hour span I lift her up cause she is skinny and light weight and pound her against the wall cip took a break then she went on top grinding me till I finish then deep throat clean up and she's like you're still hard! LOL and I just unload it deep the third time cip mish. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like elegantemma but she is red head gives great head and always doing BBFS with most guys especially repeat clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape