Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 413 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 463 513 913 1413 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 27809
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21629

    Consciousness?

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Man, saw my reg girl today for a cd and I don't know if it was just a bad diet or if she hadn't properly cleansed recently but her titles tasted a little salty and I had to call it quits after 5 min of doggy due to some bad b. O. Down there (pussy farts too). Settled with finishing in her mouth instead. I go out of my way to come freshly showered every time so you think the courtesy would be returned. She knew it too since it lingered in the back seat with the windows just cracked a bit. She usually doesn't like cim but I forced her head down when I popped as a little payback LOL.
    Interesting coincidence. Several dudes PMed me recommending CONSCIOUSNESS on TNA, when I inquired about about BBFS MILFs with incalls at SeaTac. I really like her pics, and the blow by blow reviews appear stellar. But there were multiple mentions of guys encountering unpleasant odors, and in fact, I found many reports of that when I searched her name here. Both bad breath and stank pussy were described. Is there anyone who has seen her (or should I say smelled her) very recently who could comment on that? Is that a long term, permanent problem with her? Because, for me, a snatch that stinks and / or a mouth that reeks, are surely deal breakers! If they don't smell like roses, then bring on the hoses! 🫣.

  2. #21628

    Feminine Hygiene

    Man, saw my reg girl today for a cd and I don't know if it was just a bad diet or if she hadn't properly cleansed recently but her titles tasted a little salty and I had to call it quits after 5 min of doggy due to some bad b. O. Down there (pussy farts too). Settled with finishing in her mouth instead. I go out of my way to come freshly showered every time so you think the courtesy would be returned. She knew it too since it lingered in the back seat with the windows just cracked a bit. She usually doesn't like cim but I forced her head down when I popped as a little payback LOL.

  3. #21627

    Mandy stg


  4. #21626
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur90  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday I met her and definitely not the girl in the pictures. Totally different person. Booker said she is offering bb but she refused in person. Complete bait and switch.
    Woah, seriously? I didn't see any reviews or alerts for her. Did you not want to leave any? Don't blame you, too much backlash sometimes. Well that's f'd up tho. That's only reason I'm sometimes hesitant on these girls is because they are managed and you're usually discussing activities with the booker, who of course will say whatever to get you in the door. Well, thanks for the warning!

  5. #21625

    Bait and switch

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Man these Euro girls seem to be getting hotter but I've noticed their prices are also going up. I think I need to get a second FT job to keep up!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128519%3B
    Yesterday I met her and definitely not the girl in the pictures. Totally different person. Booker said she is offering bb but she refused in person. Complete bait and switch.

  6. #21624

    Euro girls

    Man these Euro girls seem to be getting hotter but I've noticed their prices are also going up. I think I need to get a second FT job to keep up!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128519%3B

  7. #21623
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    She has been my go to BBFS cip, cim way before she started tna she is reliable then when I'm down south in area and if she has an incall. No questions asked we would shower together and she do it standing k9 on the shower room then the rest of all positions in on the bed. I did 3 pops before with hour in an hour span I lift her up cause she is skinny and light weight and pound her against the wall cip took a break then she went on top grinding me till I finish then deep throat clean up and she's like you're still hard! LOL and I just unload it deep the third time cip mish. YMMV.
    Did you have to see her multiple times to get BBFS? Did you ask in person? She's explicit about "nothing bare, don't ask" in her posts so I definitely wouldn't ask via text / pm, but she's expensive at 4/ hour if its not a for sure option.

  8. #21622

    Elegantenma

    She has been my go to BBFS cip, cim way before she started tna she is reliable then when I'm down south in area and if she has an incall. No questions asked we would shower together and she do it standing k9 on the shower room then the rest of all positions in on the bed. I did 3 pops before with hour in an hour span I lift her up cause she is skinny and light weight and pound her against the wall cip took a break then she went on top grinding me till I finish then deep throat clean up and she's like you're still hard! LOL and I just unload it deep the third time cip mish. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like elegantemma but she is red head gives great head and always doing BBFS with most guys especially repeat clients.

  9. #21621

    PreP

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowForce  [View Original Post]
    PReP and PeP and nothing new. It doesn't 'prevent' HIV but just reduces transmission rates. Greek is by far more risky for HIV transmission than vaginal, BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    There is a new drug that prevents HIV. It's called PReP.
    I think Michael was being facetious.

    Still, your clarification about prevention versus reduction of transmission rates is useful.

  10. #21620
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She turned a former monger into BPD Vice.
    When I first read this sentence I thought she converted a regular joe hobbyist into a strong young Miami vice type. LOL. This sounds terrible though, depending on what he did to her to get that reaction.

  11. #21619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    She turned a former monger into BPD Vice.
    She is crazy. They believed her?

  12. #21618
    Quote Originally Posted by Lepora  [View Original Post]
    She turned a former monger into BPD Vice.

  13. #21617

    PReP

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    There is a new drug that prevents HIV. It's called PReP.
    PReP and PeP and nothing new. It doesn't 'prevent' HIV but just reduces transmission rates. Greek is by far more risky for HIV transmission than vaginal, BTW.

  14. #21616
    Quote Originally Posted by Subs253  [View Original Post]
    Can you reference by thread and post?

    Begin quoted material : from BBFS Bareback in Portland post 6759 from ATV Pro

    Kelly
    I posted about this one before as UTR but looks like she's made ads now with a new number. She will confirm BBFS CIP over text. I made an offer and she took it so she's open to negotiation LOL.

    https://callescort.org/503-610-2993
    Yeah it worked initially. Not sure what happened. I initially searched her number with google and a post on this forum in the Portland section turned up with her number due to the call escort link, and there was one query and 2 responses, 3 total in the usasg search results when searching her number on here with the xxx-xxx-xxxx format.

  15. #21615

    Elegantemma

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    May be a douche bragging move here but just had an unexpected BBFS session with a well-reviewed but still newish provider after 6 dates.

    After some bomb 69, she just casually slides it in and starts going to town on it. Definitely does not advertise it and explicitly says it's no offered on profile and ads. Not going to out her since she asked not to mention it but she is young, pretty, petite, with strawberry blonde / reddish hair. Didn't cip since I always love her cim. Definitely made my day and going to up her in the regular rotation!

    Happy Days.
    Sounds like elegantemma but she is red head gives great head and always doing BBFS with most guys especially repeat clients.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape