Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10548

    Foray into Flushing. Forbidden Chinese Pussies

    I've been meaning to try and do this for a while now. Saw a recent review on ampr for #4 that made me finally give it a shot. My first attempt at getting access to these spots was more successful than I would've expected:

    #4 at LKFXO - https://www.lkfxo.com/view/256.

    $300 Hh early 20's Chinese, not the girl in the pics. Model type features, tall and slim at around 5'5 with a beautiful face and long legs. Think 10 TC Emila but Chinese. Tanner complexion, MM D cups and a nice ass. No tattoos, no scars or other such imperfections. Service was okay, young Flushing C-girl service is not the same as Manhattan C-girl service. It didn't help that I was her first "foreigner," and I think she was a bit confused about how I even got into the shop LOL. She had no English whatsoever and same goes for the PPS, only the booker had some English. I had tried learning a bit of Mandarin to prepare for this adventure, but holy shit, it's way harder than Japanese haha. Did BBBJ, 69, mish and standing mish. Very tight pussy with trimmed Bush. Almost Japanese level quality pussy hehe. Wanted to get a look at the other C-girls before I left, but decided not to push my luck, as I was fortunate to have been admitted at all.

    Intermission: Sampled local cuisine and walked the downtown in between bangs while my balls recharged. Dropped like $70 on 001's at the Flushing TESO since they're still sold out in Manhattan. You fuckers tipped off all the lurks LOL.

    An'an at 13 Aunts - https://shisanyi1818.com/view/284.

    Not as strict as the other store, I got a full lineup here and all girls were hot early-mid 20's Chinese plus some comparable Japanese. Went with An'an for $200 HH. Not to be confused with DDY Anan, 13 An'an was in a different league LOL. This girl was hot, young and pure looking. We have Japanese girls in Manhattan that are like that, but not Chinese. Somewhat reminiscent of the girl in the first two pics, not quite that perfect though. I had more fun with this one than I did the with the pricey LKFXO C-girl. More my type and she gave better service even though I didn't pay the GFE upcharge. No DFK, DATY or 69 as a result but still got some LFK. Really nice pussy, probably the best Chinese pussy I have seen, very tight and pretty. Early maybe mid 20's, no tattoos, no stretch mark or scars. She did have fake tits, well done Cs or D's. Chinese girls really seem to love fake tits LOL. She has that pale skin that I like, with a bit more meat on her and a nice ass to grab onto in CG, which was amazing. I hammered out an incredible nut in standing mish. One of my best sessions, and definitely my best with a Chinese pro. I think I prefer the price structure in Manhattan, but this was a great value for $200. Maybe I should've upgraded to 1 hour GFE for another $100.

    I don't really look for Chinese in Manhattan to begin with, and I've seen about 20 of them total. But after this experience in Flushing, no fucking way am I bothering with Manhattan Chinese ever again. You guys rant and rave about the C-girls at places like DDY and NYAF. I am trying to help you when I say this: Manhattan C-girls do not compare to the Chinese beauties that I saw on the other side of the East River.

    TL; DR: From now on, it's Manhattan for Japanese and Flushing for Chinese.

  2. #10547
    I was introduced to a slim petite spinner named Mimi. Asian, mid-late 20's, slim with A cups, pretty with nice smile. Almost could pass for a half Spanish look. Great abs, which I loved to watch flexing in mish as my dick went in and out of her pussy. Regular 300 fees for the hour.

    Mimi went off to start the shower water as I undressed, then we headed over hand in hand to the table shower. Very good service, I enjoyed the view of her figure and hands as she scrubbed me down. Flip sided was very good as well, with two-hand stroking getting me nice and hard.

    Back in the room, Mimi gave me quick massage to get me comfortable and relaxed. Then got down to business, starting me off with some HJ action, soon transitioning to a BBBJ, where she displayed her talented tongue, and good skill working my cock shaft with her hand as she worked on the head with her mouth. This was followed by brief riding by Mimi, but she wanted to switch so we did mish in a few variations until I finished. Despite her tightness, she was a game performer the whole time, and made sure I enjoyed myself. Overall it was a very good session, and she's game, friendly, and fun.

  3. #10546
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Met Eunice and talked with her briefly in the hallway during my visit to SL Thursday for an appointment with Alyssa. Eunice definitely has a large set, relatively tall, medium build and very pale skin, face just ok but very polite.

    She was not on Friday's schedule, not sure why. She may not have had many customers during her short stay there, Alyssa told me that Thursday was very quiet except for Apple who was fully booked all day.
    Good to know Eunice's large rack isn't photoshopped. Going to have to see her before she potentially leaves soon from not having many customers.

    Guess there's not many people in this scene who love large racks as much as I do.

  4. #10545
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Met Eunice and talked with her briefly in the hallway during my visit to SL Thursday for an appointment with Alyssa. Eunice definitely has a large set, relatively tall, medium build and very pale skin, face just ok but very polite.

    She was not on Friday's schedule, not sure why. She may not have had many customers during her short stay there, Alyssa told me that Thursday was very quiet except for Apple who was fully booked all day.

    I also met and said hello to Andrea, who looks great, she looked nothing like her photos which are absolutely terrible (they make her look much bigger and less feminine than she really is). I can't believe that SL posted those photos as it would only take 3 minutes to snap some shots inside the spa and post them instead.
    I think I saw Andrea for a second the other day.

    Momoka looks like the pics.

    Lots of girls are bowing out to the Big D I think. Don't know about Eunice.

    DDY had a beautiful girl named Blanche. Pretty sure I fucked that up. Janice at SL was pretty hot. Sure I fucked that up as well.

    I am swearing off doggy style with these girls. It is too dangerous.

    Now Mia on the other hand. She is my fav at SL.

    And I think Anan at DDY. Anan came out of nowhere for me. I told Emily if Anan needs a green card to let me know. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    My bad. Forgot SN was trying to impress the girl. Love is also blind LOL.
    LOL. I thought he got BBFS and I was like. Son of a ***** I got go to the bank.

  5. #10544
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Met Eunice and talked with her briefly in the hallway during my visit to SL Thursday for an appointment with Alyssa. Eunice definitely has a large set, relatively tall, medium build and very pale skin, face just ok but very polite.

    She was not on Friday's schedule, not sure why. She may not have had many customers during her short stay there, Alyssa told me that Thursday was very quiet except for Apple who was fully booked all day.
    Damn, I got to be sure to see her soon then before she potentially goes away. Dunno why she wouldn't have people lining up to see her (apart from being new). Guess people aren't as appreciative of large racks like I am.

  6. #10543

    Eunice (and Andrea)

    Quote Originally Posted by FireBoy769  [View Original Post]
    My guy, you got to see Anan at DDY. She's got some god-made natural milkers. Had a great time seeing her a while back.

    There's also the new girl Eunice at Shangrila I've been meaning to see. Web site and pics show her having huge tits but haven't seen reviews on her yet.
    Met Eunice and talked with her briefly in the hallway during my visit to SL Thursday for an appointment with Alyssa. Eunice definitely has a large set, relatively tall, medium build and very pale skin, face just ok but very polite.

    She was not on Friday's schedule, not sure why. She may not have had many customers during her short stay there, Alyssa told me that Thursday was very quiet except for Apple who was fully booked all day.

    I also met and said hello to Andrea, who looks great, she looked nothing like her photos which are absolutely terrible (they make her look much bigger and less feminine than she really is). I can't believe that SL posted those photos as it would only take 3 minutes to snap some shots inside the spa and post them instead.

  7. #10542

    Xoxo

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times". Please let me reintroduce myself; I am the Drunken Gentleman Scholar Monger Pussy Aficionado Kid.
    Yep, exactly what I meant. Nice job.

  8. #10541
    Quote Originally Posted by JavLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the review. Kira is sounding worth a visit to me. I like spinner, yup. Youthful and inexperienced I enjoy as well. Cutie with some Yaeba teeth, nice nice. Tiny and tight, very good. There just seems to be one important detail missing: does she have J-Bush?

    God damn it JSmith10. You are a founding member of #RespectTheBush. This is critical information. I expect better from your reviews! LOL.
    You are correct. I missed this important detail. Not really Bush. Just a slight patch but almost nothing. The other thick chick was cleanly shaved.

  9. #10540
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsLongDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Also I'm in hunt of all big natural titty providers.
    My guy, you got to see Anan at DDY. She's got some god-made natural milkers. Had a great time seeing her a while back.

    There's also the new girl Eunice at Shangrila I've been meaning to see. Site and pics show her having huge tits but haven't seen reviews on her yet.

  10. #10539

    For Shame

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    Kira - 30 minutes, super cute spinner, just my type. Could use braces but I always find teeth that are off to be very cute. Very youthful and inexperienced, which I like sometimes (variety is good). DFK, BBBJ (light), multiple positions, PSE on the menu. I like the inexperience but they left this girl to the wolves (that's you guys, I guess that's actually us). She needs some shower teaching (I tried), towel on the bed, and other things. She is also super tiny and tight. I will put out a plea to treat her nice and be gentle or she will be gone in no time. I am slightly above average and she was struggling but she was nice and tried to please. She also wore a cute cheerleader like skirt / outfit upon greeting and put on the skirt at my request during. I would definitely repeat if she sticks around. I wanted to take her home in my pocket. Translator definitely needed. She's knows very little English but it's cute.
    Thanks for the review. Kira is sounding worth a visit to me. I like spinner, yup. Youthful and inexperienced I enjoy as well. Cutie with some Yaeba teeth, nice nice. Tiny and tight, very good. There just seems to be one important detail missing: does she have J-Bush?

    God damn it JSmith10. You are a founding member of #RespectTheBush. This is critical information. I expect better from your reviews! LOL.

  11. #10538

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    So when is your date outside without any money being exchanged?

    It pays to have all the facts first.
    My bad. Forgot SN was trying to impress the girl. Love is also blind LOL.

  12. #10537
    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    A tale of two cities (you are probably smart if you get this reference and well read).
    "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times". Please let me reintroduce myself; I am the Drunken Gentleman Scholar Monger Pussy Aficionado Kid.

  13. #10536

    XOXO Eri Kira

    Quick review, I'm heading out:

    A tale of two cities (you are probably smart if you get this reference and well read).

    Eri - 30 minutes, very thick tall girl. Not fat, just THICK. Very nice, DFK, BBBJ, multiple positions, PSE on the menu. Like I said, very nice but just not my type. I like a spinner, which she is definitely not. I would recommend for those of you who like their ladies meaty. Decent English. Translator probably not needed.

    Kira - 30 minutes, super cute spinner, just my type. Could use braces but I always find teeth that are off to be very cute. Very youthful and inexperienced, which I like sometimes (variety is good). DFK, BBBJ (light), multiple positions, PSE on the menu. I like the inexperience but they left this girl to the wolves (that's you guys, I guess that's actually us). She needs some shower teaching (I tried), towel on the bed, and other things. She is also super tiny and tight. I will put out a plea to treat her nice and be gentle or she will be gone in no time. I am slightly above average and she was struggling but she was nice and tried to please. She also wore a cute cheerleader like skirt / outfit upon greeting and put on the skirt at my request during. I would definitely repeat if she sticks around. I wanted to take her home in my pocket. Translator definitely needed. She's knows very little English but it's cute.

  14. #10535
    Quote Originally Posted by GiftsOfGreen  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. At least he said he got 1 hr45 m out of it. And probably those digits too.

    They should knock off a $20, at least, for 2+ hour sessions LOL. Especially with their shower situation.
    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    The SL 90-minute rate is a Total Rip-Off. The additional 30-minute is totally unacceptable moronic calculation. Even money-grabbing PPC does not use this calculation. For example, Erin is $400 hour, $260 half-hour. Her 90-minute rate is not $660. Her 90-minute rate is $600, that is 1. 5 times her hourly rate. SL can probably get away with it since Apple is booked solid.
    TBH I didn't mind, I knew what I was doing and what I was getting myself into. Most veterans here know I'm a regular at SL / DDY. I actually prefer they would not give me a discount to avoid any guilt trips into pushing their girls that aren't popular and looking like a shill. I have my street cred amongst the community here I need to uphold!

  15. #10534

    Peach? Nyaf

    I've been meaning to write this review this was from about 3 weeks ago. I text nyaf ahead this my first time here been to ddy, city, SL and a few other smaller name ones. Great experience. I asked ahead of time for whichever girl has biggest tits when I got there I was greeted by a small petite thing in tights and heels shit she got my dick hard just walking in with her. In the room I'm bought 3 options a Spanish girl nice fat ass her tits were decent but looked like a fake body not that into that, one other Asian girl I believe ut was yumy she was alright tits not that big and then the 3rd girl I don't kno if I got her name right bc I don't see her on the website. But I could of sworn she was introduced as peach. Nice big naturals Dds cute petite body ass was nice in a little white dress looking sexy as fuck as soon as I chose her she jump into my arms grabbed my cock and basically said thank you she knows no English. She leave the room with the donation. Comes back she takes me to shower. I only got the half 2. 4 so we did a standing shower just to get me cleaned up being that this was after work (construction) and after the bar LOL. Get some nice strokes and some slobbering head once I was cleaned up towel on back to the room we go. Straight to the action I spread my legs she starts giving me a nice sloppy bbj make her suck my nuts and she gives a nice rim. Lots of tongue action. I then tell her to oil me up and slap her tits on me for a nice boobj. Such a beautiful scene I was loving it almost blew all over her nice natural tits. I then tell her her the strap she slides it on I start killing it missionary right when I was about to blow I jump off tell her take the strap off get on your knees she does and started BBBJ more stroking I turn around some more rims while she milks me real good. I then stop her right as I'm about to nut tell her to get another strap she does I make her ride me she starts bouncing on me like crazy she was horny as fuck she's young in the face too has to be like no older then 28. I flip her over put her in doggy she takes the back shots for a little but I start breaking her back up too much she couldn't take it. I felt I was about to nut took the strap off she put more oil on me nice titty job to finish me off I busy right in between her melons goodness that was amazing. No time to shower that lasted till the last Minute got every seconds worth lmao. She still does a pretty good job of cleaning me up she helps me gets dress and I head out on the way out I see a slutty naked Asian girl don't know her name I think it was cherry she told me come see her next grabs my cock. The nice Petite one from the beginning tells me come back tomorrow slaps me on the ass on the way out the door. Idk if that was her name sorry fellas maybe someone can confirm.

    Also I'm in hunt of all big natural titty providers. And also the sloppiest BBBJ in the city. Please point me in the right direction of those 2 things.

    Thinking about trying Vicky from nyaf soon are her tits real?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape