Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 15270
-
06-16-23 11:44 #10530Regular Member

Posts: 5Agreed. At least he said he got 1 hr45 m out of it. And probably those digits too.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
They should knock off a $20, at least, for 2+ hour sessions LOL. Especially with their shower situation.
-
06-16-23 11:40 #10529Senior Member

Posts: 860All AMP Girls Have a Script
All AMP Girls have a script or routine for mongers who visit and basically say let me see what you got and let them take charge. You can always go off script but of course there are those time wasters. On my second visit to one girl, it was DFK, a touch of lube and she pulled me into her pussy in mish in under 5 minutes. She knew from my first visit, its pussy first LOL. That's with all my regulars.
Originally Posted by SaltyJohn
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 07:07 #10528Senior Member

Posts: 30Lucy
Finally had a chance to have Lucy alone and it was just what the Dr ordered for the eve.
Restless night I find myself again at my go to Nyaf this time with Lucy a little spinner who's up to no good. I saw her months ago with Ada and I remember she was fun.
In the room we waste not time with intense dfk and a quick bbj preview. Donation, shower and back in the room for the real stuff.
A little massage then bbj, 69, cfs (although PSE was offered) mish, rcg and cim just in time for us to shower again, I say bye to the mms and out the door in less than the hour.
I find her session good and non very scripted.
She does have a routine but she's easily distracted and very eager to please, her body is tiny and toned, shaved kitty, she loved getting eaten and has excellent inner muscles control.
-
06-16-23 06:06 #10527Senior Member

Posts: 860SL 90-minute Rate Total Rip-Off
The SL 90-minute rate is a Total Rip-Off. The additional 30-minute is totally unacceptable moronic calculation. Even money-grabbing PPC does not use this calculation. For example, Erin is $400 hour, $260 half-hour. Her 90-minute rate is not $660. Her 90-minute rate is $600, that is 1. 5 times her hourly rate. SL can probably get away with it since Apple is booked solid.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 21:44 #10526Senior Member

Posts: 574Oh she loved me today, that's for sure. Posted in wrong thread hence the shout to to PB haha. But it was for 1:45 actually
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 21:14 #10525Senior Member

Posts: 4095It's for 1. 5 hrs, ShyNerdX was trying to fuck her till she loved him.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 18:50 #10524Senior Member

Posts: 1764She is 400 hour, what was 700? Was something else 300?
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 12:28 #10523Senior Member

Posts: 574Apple SL - $700
Oh Apple you are the twinkle in my eye.
Took me by storm and I don't know why.
Is it the way she sucks with soft cherry red lips.
Or the greeting me with the bright white pearls when she smiles.
Or is it when she's on top grinding them hips?
For all I know when we make love we run for multiple miles.
PB did I do it right?
Todays session was by far the best of the 3 times I've seen her in the short week she's been here.
-
06-14-23 22:45 #10522Senior Member

Posts: 1764Like I said, Helen laughs at me when I bring up anal. Poor Bynes. That girl I tore up. She didn't stick around my longer. Emma tapped out after 10 minutes.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
I saw Emma at Grace and fucked her in the ass. Then I accidentally saw her months later at AL. I was like "hey I saw you before at Grace". She had no idea who I was and didn't remember me at all. Then after I fucked her she said, "I remember you, you fuck me in ass. ". LOL. I was fucking dying.
Now the girl that too Greek the best was Latina Helen at SL.
And people say Natasha (myagfe) took it in the ass. She wouldn't even give me regular doggy. She told me she wouldn't be able to work later. LOL.
If I pay for anal I have no remorse. If a girl saw my dick erect and still wants to offer me anal then tough shit.
-
06-14-23 13:17 #10521Senior Member

Posts: 1764Exactly. She is the hottest. She needs to come back and stay. We need this! For this price she cannot be beat. Not even close.
Originally Posted by Aomag
[View Original Post]
Teso life in K-town.
Originally Posted by DoinDirt
[View Original Post]
Sagami 001 Ls are better and 1 dollar cheap but have to get those off ebay. But they show up in two days.
-
06-14-23 12:39 #10520Regular Member

Posts: 18Experience with venusmanhattan?
Hi all,
Will bring NYC for work this week and came across venusmanhattan. Saw others but the girls here seem my type. Any experiences / information you all could share would be appreciated (experience, screening, ease of appointment etc). I've tried searching the forums for Venus and some (apparently awesome) provider at an AMP comes up often but not venusmanhattan and a search for venusmanhattan yields nothing. Oh, and if anyone has had in nuru with them would be eager to here. Not really looking for FS.
-
06-14-23 11:46 #10519Senior Member

Posts: 860Carry
Carry in her Mimi days has definitely taken a big dick in her ass for a regular client. The client boasts a big dick and says he always leaves an amazing tip.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 11:35 #10518Senior Member

Posts: 860Greek
Girls do everything if they like you for no charge. No girl is an ass virgin. You have to play with their ass enough so they want you to fuck their ass. This does not work if you have a monster cock LOL.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 11:09 #10517Senior Member

Posts: 574Every girl is YMMV, you should know that! For all we know saltyjohn could have seen cherry 50+ times and that's why he got away with it since he only mentioned it was cherry and not carry.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 09:36 #10516Senior Member

Posts: 593Riri at 10 TC. I ❤ J-spinners.
Special thanks to Kakattekina for the intel on this girl. I almost missed out on her! I love a quality spinner. I love a good bush. And I love early 20's Japanese girls. Riri checks all of these boxes hehe.
I put her at about 5'1. Pics are somewhat accurate, I think she is cuter in person though. Her body was the main appeal for me as she is tight, tiny and toned just the way I like them. Tight pussy too and with a full Bush. Good ass plus very nice tits as well, firm and perky natural b cups. Just perfect little spinner tits with nice tiny nipples. Very good service / attitude. She is a little firecracker and gave excellent GFE service despite being so young. She is probably around just 20-22 years old.
Was greeted with a hug and kiss when I walked in the room and we quickly undressed for the shower. Shower was more action packed than your standard Japanese shower. No BBBJ preview but a good amount of body rub, making out plus some P2 P. Back in the room we made out some more before I laid down on the bed. She will do LFK and DFK. More making out on the bed, then she did nipple sucking and decent BBBJ. BBBJ didn't go on for very long before she asked me to do 69. This girl must have read my mind! I usually have more fun with DATY than BJ anyways, so I of course was happy to 69.
After 69 I had her lay down so I could DATY some more. That was followed by CG, where she was real tight and I took advantage of having those pretty little tits in my face. Got some good strokes in CG before we changed to standing mish. Tight pussy in standing mish and I was getting in their real deep. What a view that was, and she gave a great performance the whole time. Went to doggy next where she was even tighter and the ass to waist ratio was crazy. I do enjoy having a nice tiny waist to grab onto in doggy and Riri delivered. Went to mish for the finale and OMG I really enjoyed seeing her tiny little body underneath me while I pounded away. Plenty of making out in mish and I was spearing her with my cock for a while before I finally came, but Riri took it like a pro. Ended up skipping the shower at the end since I went a bit overtime, but she never rushed me. Edged like crazy in mish and busted a fat nut in the bag.
Maybe I've just been spoiling myself with too much BB lately, but something about the 001 didn't feel right. Like she put it on wrong or something. Sure enough, it was torn by the end of the session. 2nd 001 L that's ever failed on me. I am not letting the girls put the 001's on anymore LOL. Especially with them being in such short supply lately!
Overall a great session. Riri really satisfied my J-spinner craving, if only for a little while LOL. I will be back for her. Damage was $280 for 45 minutes. I would repeat.












Reply With Quote



