Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 41249
-
06-17-23 08:50 #30944Senior Member

Posts: 527Moe
Saw her 2 weeks ago at jax inn. She has gained weight looking very good. Ass looks big and delicious.
Originally Posted by LobsterClit
[View Original Post]
-
06-17-23 01:16 #30943Senior Member

Posts: 68Moe the greek goddess
Hey does anyone know what happened to moe off of lane ave? Her ads stopped a few months ago.
-
06-16-23 15:35 #30942Senior Member

Posts: 527Fake ad??
So this ad she is posting isn't accurate??
Originally Posted by DonJon
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 15:13 #30941Senior Member

Posts: 27Big Booty Goth
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/095490068053
I saw her a couple times last year and had a decent time. I decided to see her again the other day, and she is now requiring an up front deposit over cashapp, which is a no for me so I declined. Her number has changed and she gave me an address with apt number on the Westside without me even asking. It felt a lot like a scam attempt, but I had a positive experience with her in the past so am not sure what's going on with her now, or if this is even her posting the ad. Does anyone know if she is still legit or scamming people now?
-
06-16-23 14:24 #30940Regular Member

Posts: 5Zeena
I really do not leave post I have been a Member for Many Years. I really just read these reports I have always visited a really good friend and don't get around to visiting but I do like the stories. I will leave a report for a young lady I just visited because my regular Friend had to move away for family reasons. I met her 2 or 3 years ago over off Mcduff a few times and she was very nice and a good time was had. She fell off Radar. I read about her a few days ago on "Where Are they now" her name is Zeena. I had a very nice Time and great visit. She just asked if I would leave a good review and I told her I usually don't leave post but this time I will. She may not be for everyone but She is very nice and never had a problem or attitude with her. I will visit her again.
-
06-16-23 14:00 #30939Senior Member

Posts: 129Anyone know which Karman this would be?
Originally Posted by New2Jax
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 12:16 #30938Senior Member

Posts: 86Could not agree more
I have seen her a dozen times over the last 3 years or so. She has rimmed me and never told me to not touch somewhere. Now I have not seen her in a year or so but she is my all time fav of Jacksonville.
Originally Posted by JaxGuitar
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 10:02 #30937Senior Member

Posts: 151Not sure what you see on the menu that you question, but she is very accommodating.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 09:39 #30936Senior Member

Posts: 256Ashley
Curious if the menu is accurate.
Originally Posted by JaxGolfer
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 08:40 #30935Senior Member

Posts: 151One of my favorites! Hidden Jax gem.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 06:15 #30934Senior Member

Posts: 256Ashley James
Did a search but got nothing. Any info would be appreciated.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/607815834817
-
06-15-23 14:28 #30933Senior Member

Posts: 559Erika will be back next month
Hey guys,
So just talked to Erika.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/381087494928
I'm going to see her tomorrow in Albany, she says she will be here in Jax on the 10th.
-
06-15-23 11:12 #30932Regular Member

Posts: 14Addison
Any recent reviews on Addison?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/225641164146
-
06-14-23 20:38 #30931Senior Member

Posts: 554Zenna
She started off great!! But like all the great ones, she fell off fast. Haven't seen her since she has returned.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 20:32 #30930Senior Member

Posts: 88She's my all time favorite
She's my favorite. Sexy. Nice. Fair donation. Few rules which I'm fine with. She really goes out of her way to make sure you're comfortable and satisfied.
Originally Posted by PervNerd48
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




