Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 688 of 2751 FirstFirst ... 188 588 638 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 738 788 1188 1688 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 41257
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30952

    Ashley James

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorites! Hidden Jax gem.
    Based on the feedback I received saw her today. As is typical the pics are filtered. I just wanted headache relief and it was probably one of the best BBBJ's I have ever had.

  2. #30951

    Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by DudeJax904  [View Original Post]
    I've attempted to see her. I call, she text back asking for age race name. I text her back 42 white Tim then she'll ghost me or ask if I'm affiliated with LEO. I say no and then she'll ghost me. I've seen her a few times years ago and she was pretty fun but I hear she's gone downhill. Plus all the ghosting.

  3. #30950
    Quote Originally Posted by JagTom  [View Original Post]
    I really do not leave post I have been a Member for Many Years. I really just read these reports I have always visited a really good friend and don't get around to visiting but I do like the stories. I will leave a report for a young lady I just visited because my regular Friend had to move away for family reasons. I met her 2 or 3 years ago over off Mcduff a few times and she was very nice and a good time was had. She fell off Radar. I read about her a few days ago on "Where Are they now" her name is Zeena. I had a very nice Time and great visit. She just asked if I would leave a good review and I told her I usually don't leave post but this time I will. She may not be for everyone but She is very nice and never had a problem or attitude with her. I will visit her again.
    Thanks, Tom, but could you give any details Re her and her services? BBBJ?

  4. #30949

    Moe

    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterClit  [View Original Post]
    Hey does anyone know what happened to moe off of lane ave? Her ads stopped a few months ago.
    Saw her 2 weeks ago at jax inn. She has gained weight looking very good. Ass looks big and delicious.

  5. #30948

    Moe the greek goddess

    Hey does anyone know what happened to moe off of lane ave? Her ads stopped a few months ago.

  6. #30947

    Fake ad??

    Quote Originally Posted by DonJon  [View Original Post]
    Nice person but she looks rough. Fat hanging belly and smelled sweaty underams. She did bbj covered everything else and No greek on the menu (I tried).

    Wasted my $140, save yours.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/902984296395

    - DonJon.
    So this ad she is posting isn't accurate??

  7. #30946

    Big Booty Goth

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/095490068053

    I saw her a couple times last year and had a decent time. I decided to see her again the other day, and she is now requiring an up front deposit over cashapp, which is a no for me so I declined. Her number has changed and she gave me an address with apt number on the Westside without me even asking. It felt a lot like a scam attempt, but I had a positive experience with her in the past so am not sure what's going on with her now, or if this is even her posting the ad. Does anyone know if she is still legit or scamming people now?

  8. #30945

    Zeena

    I really do not leave post I have been a Member for Many Years. I really just read these reports I have always visited a really good friend and don't get around to visiting but I do like the stories. I will leave a report for a young lady I just visited because my regular Friend had to move away for family reasons. I met her 2 or 3 years ago over off Mcduff a few times and she was very nice and a good time was had. She fell off Radar. I read about her a few days ago on "Where Are they now" her name is Zeena. I had a very nice Time and great visit. She just asked if I would leave a good review and I told her I usually don't leave post but this time I will. She may not be for everyone but She is very nice and never had a problem or attitude with her. I will visit her again.

  9. #30944
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Jax  [View Original Post]
    I saved her number from former ads and finally had an op to see her over off Youngerman Circle the other day. Easy access to her room. No hint of candy use, or drug boys nearby. Very clear minded.

    30 min rate was reasonable. She has great ass, but kinda skinny so smaller boobs and a lot of tats. Still over all attractive. I was looking forward to banging her doggie style but the BBBJ was so absolutely incredible that I just laid back and let her suck away.

    It was mind blowing and seemed to go on for ever. Let her know when I was about to cum and she took it all eventually spitting but kept going til I was drained fully. I may have to stop in more frequently just to let her work over jr. Very cool chick.

    I will be back again and again I am sure.
    Anyone know which Karman this would be?

  10. #30943

    Could not agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    She's my favorite. Sexy. Nice. Fair donation. Few rules which I'm fine with. She really goes out of her way to make sure you're comfortable and satisfied.
    I have seen her a dozen times over the last 3 years or so. She has rimmed me and never told me to not touch somewhere. Now I have not seen her in a year or so but she is my all time fav of Jacksonville.

  11. #30942
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Curious if the menu is accurate.
    Not sure what you see on the menu that you question, but she is very accommodating.

  12. #30941

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorites! Hidden Jax gem.
    Curious if the menu is accurate.

  13. #30940
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Did a search but got nothing. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/607815834817
    One of my favorites! Hidden Jax gem.

  14. #30939

    Ashley James

    Did a search but got nothing. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/607815834817

  15. #30938

    Erika will be back next month

    Hey guys,

    So just talked to Erika.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/381087494928

    I'm going to see her tomorrow in Albany, she says she will be here in Jax on the 10th.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape