Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 90 of 736 FirstFirst ... 40 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 140 190 590 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 11028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9693

    Not All Heroes (or Villains) Wear Capes

    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid96  [View Original Post]
    The sex act on video was overrated.

    It was just a guy sitting, eating a girl's ass or pussy, but she had shorts on.

    Here is the video.

    Warning: it's boring.

    https://twitter.com/nbnumber23/statu...88333193150464
    They seem like a lovely couple lmaooo. Good find!

  2. #9692
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolKid96  [View Original Post]
    The sex act on video was overrated.

    It was just a guy sitting, eating a girl's ass or pussy, but she had shorts on.

    Here is the video.

    Warning: it's boring.

    https://twitter.com/nbnumber23/statu...88333193150464
    My bad. To see the sex act with the link below, you'd have to click "Show more replies".

    This link should get you directly there https://twitter.com/mini14gb/status/1669749805952774153.

  3. #9691
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    You're probably right because they described it as graphic as if that's not sex in general lmao. Maybe it was our 6'8" ladyboy friend Dennis Rodman.
    The sex act on video was overrated.

    It was just a guy sitting, eating a girl's ass or pussy, but she had shorts on.

    Here is the video.

    Warning: it's boring.

    https://twitter.com/nbnumber23/statu...88333193150464

  4. #9690
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    I doubt any monger is dumb enough to bang right in public. I doubt it was even male on female. It could have been to guys banging.
    You're probably right because they described it as graphic as if that's not sex in general lmao. Maybe it was our 6'8" ladyboy friend Dennis Rodman.

  5. #9689

    Getting like San Fran.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking that was addict on addict sex right? Fucking fiends ruining it for the rest of us.
    I doubt any monger is dumb enough to bang right in public. I doubt it was even male on female. It could have been to guys banging.

  6. #9688

    Both addicts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch672  [View Original Post]
    Expect more enforcement at methdone mile.

    https://news.yahoo.com/boston-commun...014609124.html
    I'm thinking that was addict on addict sex right? Fucking fiends ruining it for the rest of us.

  7. #9687

    Unhappy neighbors

    Expect more enforcement at methdone mile.

    https://news.yahoo.com/boston-commun...014609124.html

  8. #9686

    Thursday

    BPD was on Allerton with flashing lights for at least 3 hours in the afternoon. Limited SW. One brunette WSW with jean shorts and a short bob cut, sort of slim and a nice ass. Has anyone met her?

  9. #9685

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Went to smilers in ri today wasn't happy with the provider I believe her name was star? so wanted to make up for it. Drove into nms got gas spotted peaches on magazine about twenty minutes past eleven. Made a right onto allerton swung around picked her up.

    She greets me with a smile. She is a professional girl with a good head on her shoulder a little fussy but a cool chick that's why I picked her up. Went to the spot got a good BBBJ.

    She's pretty good not the best but my head and neck tension releases after. Dropped her off at the gas station, she does have her male friend that texts calls.

    I respect all that and get it. Never had a problem with a car date things go pretty smooth. The only girls I don't click with is blonde ashley from florida and blonde jenny.
    Her man is out there on occasion following in his vehicle. She does give a good thorough BJ. But with no ass, her man following at times, him blowing up her phone, her blowing up your phone, I could only do x amount of dates with her. Pussy isn't on the menu but it's not like she has ass anyways.

    Similarly, petite brunette spinner Ashley gives a world-class blow job when she's not nodding off. The difference is that she has a tight little butt that isn't on the menu anymore. Crazy thing is, when I first met her a few years ago I fucked raw while her worthless boyfriend stood watch around the corner.

  10. #9684
    Went to smilers in ri today wasn't happy with the provider I believe her name was star? so wanted to make up for it. Drove into nms got gas spotted peaches on magazine about twenty minutes past eleven. Made a right onto allerton swung around picked her up.

    She greets me with a smile. She is a professional girl with a good head on her shoulder a little fussy but a cool chick that's why I picked her up. Went to the spot got a good BBBJ.

    She's pretty good not the best but my head and neck tension releases after. Dropped her off at the gas station, she does have her male friend that texts calls.

    I respect all that and get it. Never had a problem with a car date things go pretty smooth. The only girls I don't click with is blonde ashley from florida and blonde jenny.

  11. #9683

    Freshly shucked clam

    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    The first time I saw her in that south end tower it was covered. The second time was when I picked her up near uhaul and that was uncovered. She let me unload inside.
    If I remember correctly when she was in the south end PJs, I filled up her clam many times and she was a connoisseur of fresh shucked clams even commented about what I possibly had for dinner.

  12. #9682

    Monday AM

    Nothing was out. I saw Christine the WSW BBW. She was dressed sexy with shorts and stockings. But, she's overrated and has been charging a lot lately. I posted a photo of her if no one here knows her. A few other SWs was with her and they were getting picked up. Obviously, other veterans here know Christine. Chime in if others have a different experience. She charges a lot, service is decent and she complains. Not worth my time. When everyone else was picked up, she was alone. Cars kept driving by.

    BPD was walking the streets. They went through the you-Haul with flashlights and walked magazine street. Called it quits as the sun was coming up. Until next time.

  13. #9681
    Quote Originally Posted by JClearMan1  [View Original Post]
    What does Cassie look like?
    Brunette,

    Slim waist, under 30, nice legs and breasts. Also was carrying around a bag of candy, LOL. Not a euphemism, actual starbursts & gummy bears.

  14. #9680
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a tall blonde tonight Ass spilling out of her daisy dukes. First seen her on kemble she didn't seem interested but I didn't want to give up.

    Spotted her again on the corner of chesterton and mass ave she said how much you got? I said 45 she said come back around.

    We went to the spot she smoked something out of a glass vial first gave a ok bbj spit out the door, her red lip stick rubbed off on my prick.

    She seemed frustrated cause she said she should be getting paid way more than what I gave her.

    Before I dropped her off she texted me (I have her number) she wants someone to get her hair done she said she had or has a millionaire boyfriend but its complicated they fight. She showed me something on her fb I remembered her name just looked at it!

    Senior members want to try your luck ill give out her fb and # she looks good, seems like a good person also.
    Any that says that they can get more after giving them the $$ and service is not a repeat. If she can find better $$, drop her stupid ass at the corner and let her walk back.

  15. #9679
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a tall blonde tonight Ass spilling out of her daisy dukes. First seen her on kemble she didn't seem interested but I didn't want to give up.

    Spotted her again on the corner of chesterton and mass ave she said how much you got? I said 45 she said come back around.

    We went to the spot she smoked something out of a glass vial first gave a ok bbj spit out the door, her red lip stick rubbed off on my prick.
    There's at least one other Ashley out there, but she isn't really tall, so it mucst be a different one.

    Question for everyone:

    Do you worry when a girl brings a big bag into the car, or if she's smoking crack (which this girl probably was if she was smoking from a glass vial).

    I get pulled over by the cops at least once every couple of years, and I've never had a girl in the car, so I've never gotten in trouble. I use my right to remain silent, and the cops get bored and send you home if they have no evidence (even if you were caught talking to a girl).

    But I'm curious how much trouble the driver is in:

    - if you give a girl a ride.

    - if the girl is caught with a little crack.

    - if she just drops it in your car, and the cops find it, do they assume it's yours?

    I'm interested in your legal ideas, strategies, precautions, etc.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape