Thread: Stupid Shit in NoVa
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 658
-
06-16-23 13:56 #493Senior Member

Posts: 253That approach works until it doesn't
Strongly agree with you on this. This is indeed the correct approach to take.
Originally Posted by RickNva
[View Original Post]
I don't think I sold you guys on just how unhinged my provider was. Extremism is the straw that broke the camels back here. Many Vietnamese providers for instance are pro-republicans and have an admiration for trump and I had BBFS with quite a few them in various nail salons over the years. Genuine connections on many things. Just not politics.
In Kiaras case. Maybe I should of towed the line a bit more carefully in hindsight and chose to distance myself from that kind of topic entirely. I opened Pandora's box there and couldn't close the lid in time. PM me if you want her number, you can see for yourself what I’m talking about.
-
06-16-23 13:40 #492Senior Member

Posts: 401Always option to leave or not return.
Personally, I don't care to see politics discussed here. Too many other venues for those discussions.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
Likewise, I believe we should respect other's opinions about politics even if we disagree. After all, they are just opinions. Peel back the layers and really no different than our opinions on which is better, coke or Pepsi? Ask enough people and I'm sure you'll find someone willing to get in heated debate about it.
Back to the point of politics with your massage. One can always choose to leave and / or not return. Or simply tell provider that our opinions differ, let's talk about something else.
-
06-16-23 11:45 #491Senior Member

Posts: 253That's just like. Your opinion, man.
I cannot tell if this post is simply rage baiting and the last thing I want to do is devolve this section into a political argument only to incur the wrath of A2, so I'll keep it simple.
Originally Posted by Quriusmrk
[View Original Post]
I think most people on this board see these stories for what it is. Entertainment. When I say I'm dead center when it comes to politics, I should be more clear. I don't give a fuck either way. It's not my job to after all; I promise you man I'm not looking for votes here. So I am not trying to grandstand and say that I am right or wrong and I am not looking down upon anybody else's political ideology so long as they don't take it to the extreme. (And I'm quite confident most people don't).
Too much of anything isn't a good thing. That's not politics, that's science. The only difference between the cure and the poison is the dosage after all.
Anyway it's just a tale. The intention of which was to draw a few chuckles, not turn it into a twitter rant. Besides, the behavior that I am condemning isn't politics it's talking about politics when all I'm trying to do is bust a nut. I came from a society where 2 people can have different ideals but maintain a modicum of respect for one another and that was the mistake I had made in engaging small talk with an individual who cannot do the same. That's the takeaway here.
-
06-16-23 09:56 #490Senior Member

Posts: 86But yet you do.
I would agree that politics is the great divider which is why I scratch my head about these posts. Why would someone (two guys for that matter) decide to use posting space to condemn political behavior all the while doing the same themselves. Is the story you shared really worth the division you potentially sew with your thinly veiled political positions?
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 23:14 #489Senior Member

Posts: 134Inconceivable
Yeah brah it's crazy. I don't care if you're asking me a softball point of common ground like "So Frank, what do you think of Pol Pot?" I'm in bust mode. I'm not trying to talk about any of that. The bubble booty chick Joanna from Garden in Burke a few years ago stayed in my rotation. She mentioned that my eta was longer than it would usually take one day when I made an appointment. I just so happened to have been visiting my grandmother at the hospital as she had a procedure done. I told her that's what took so long. She started to regularly ask me about my grandparents when I would visit Garden. Although this was a sweet gesture, my grandma was the absolute last thing I wanted to talk about before grabbing handfuls of Chinese booty while I'm being beat off. I told her that almost in those exact words and we shared a laugh. No politics, no religion, no family talk in the AMP.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
Frankie
-
06-14-23 19:03 #488Senior Member

Posts: 253A house divided cannot stand
And that is why I hate politics so much. Even in my youth, I hated social studies and learning about American history. Science and math were my subjects of passion because NUMBERS CAN NEVER LIE TO YOU. I've been straight with many women on this. I don't care what side you belong to. I just want to cum in your mouth.
Originally Posted by FrankDigitola
[View Original Post]
But your story reminds me of my falling out with Kiara. This nutty Latina would strap herself up like a suicide bomber to rescue Trump from jail. Like that's how much of a zealot she is to the Republican Party. Which is ironic in an of itself considering she's from Columbia and in this country illegally. She supports the dude who would kick her out of this country and erect a wall to prevent her from ever making it back to US soil.
As Leguizamo once said, Latinos for trump are like insects supporting Raid! During my first massage session with her happened to be around the time Biden got elected and she was going off about how the election was rigged and yada yada yada. I made the grand mistake of telling her I voted for the guy, and look, I'm neither republican or democrat and if I'm being honest I hate both presidential candidates. For the last 20 years and maybe even longer than that our democracy has been a joke and I think South Park said it best that ultimately our choice boils down to a douche or a turd sandwich. Pick your poison.
But as with all devout political nut jobs. If you're not with them. Your against them. Now at first I thought it was playful. Kiara was a nutcase but when we started fucking she kept calling me Biden, stupid gringo. It was roleplay and kinda hot. I mean this lady was crazy but she was also smoking hot, so there's a tolerance factor and let's just say she wasn't near my threshold of stupid shit she could say before I lost my erection.
But after multiple visits with her. It was clear that because I did not share her view on why the political insurrectionists on January 6th aren't heroes she was going to stop seeing me and providing me services. Basically being the political centrist that I am instantly branded me as a liberal democrat and thus I was her mortal enemy. She stopped taking my calls and when I tried to see her in person at her place of work I was told to go home and she would not service me. Quite pathetic but yeah the lesson here is to just shut your mouth when it comes to politics or find a way to lie through your teeth and indulge their idiotic fantasies.
Politics. The great divider.
-
06-14-23 18:26 #487Senior Member

Posts: 134Rest well and dream of large women
Since you brahs bring Emma up, I feel I should tell you about my last visit with her. As I mentioned in my initial report here:
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...266&viewfull=1#post4872266.
Reaching out to the number in the Emma ads will lead you to one of two providers. One is an older, blonde, white lady. The other is a woman of North African or Middle Eastern background. The latter is who I saw for three visits. She's also the one most of the brahs here have ended up seeing. The first visit is outlined in my report. The second went practically the same with the only difference being a more prolonged BBBJ with a hand finish. Visit three however took a turn for the unfortunate.
Everything was going fine. Halfway through the CMT portion of my visit though, Emma begins to talk about how thrilled she was with the results of the last election. I am totally cool with shooting the proverbial shit with anyone. There are however a few things that I absolutely do not enjoy discussing while bare ass naked awaiting my opportunity to Grail Spray the plump teddies of a masseuse. Politics are one of those topics. She says and I quote "I'm so glad WE got Mr Trump out of office right? Right? Right Frank?" I pleasantly reply with "The only office I care about is your office and this time I have with you. Know what I mean? Haha.”
Although I thought I handled that with a level of grace and smoothness that could only be attained by a ballerina who is also a ninja assassin, my unwillingness to denounce The Donald put her in the funkiest of moods. She went dead silent for the rest of the session, refused to pop the teddies out and gave me a tugger that was so unenthusiastic I couldn't pop. I left with all my baby batter intact. So yeah. With good ole Trump in the news and the election on the horizon, the stage is potentially set for an awkward conversation that could completely sour her mood and ruin your session.
I'm not trying to deter you from scheduling an appointment. After all I went and saw her three times and despite the third visit hiccup I tried to book a few times afterwards to no avail. I'm just trying to provide info that'll help you determine if a visit is worth it or not. If your curiosity is really high I can actually point you in the direction of legit pics. Just hit me up and let me know.
Frankie.
-
05-21-23 14:53 #486Troll, if you don't ignore me then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 99I hope she did retire
She's a beautiful attractive, intelligent woman with amazing daughter who's adult- she's better than it! Lord knows I gave her enough money- I really hope she did! Has wonderful life without that crap.
Originally Posted by Coaster42
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 12:49 #485Troll, if you don't ignore me then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 99No! To pics
I have huge resentments to her- bashing her is enough! I met her doing Uber part-time while putting my daughter through college- not mongering.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 09:33 #484Senior Member

Posts: 87Ms. V
Ms. V has retired. A stalker drive her out of the business. I think we can all guess who.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 16:03 #483Senior Member

Posts: 264Ms. V
Brother Serpin, All said, it kind of makes me wonder what the woman has that could make someone fall so hard for her. Do you have any photos or videos of her that you can share with us? Should you do so I'm sure I can get the brotherhood to consider your reinstatement and in the end welcome you back say after a minor fine or brief suspension. As an aside, isn't Ella (re: the escort Forum) wonderfully photogenic. No at all shy about allowing mongers to pull out their phone and hit record. I think someone there found a website where videos can be posted and simply linked here.
Originally Posted by Serpin58
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 14:57 #482Senior Member

Posts: 253Clown
This was your PM to me.
Originally Posted by Serpin58
[View Original Post]
" I think you and 4 nicks.
Get off rattling shit! 411 my ass! You get off on telling everyone your experience because of both of you can do it daily! You're both sex alcoholics like I'm alcoholics! You ran into old provider that knows your damn shit! Regular Joe would got something.
Just shut the fuck up for awhile you addict".
Out of the blue, you attacked me, unprovoked.
This is not the ramblings of a sane individual. You understand that right?
But you attacked me and I clapped back. And I blew you out of the water. I hosed you down like an ant. You challenged the pirate king and got swiftly pillaged and looted. Because frankly, you're out of your depth.
Okay the water puns aside. You do need help, as as I alluded to you in PM I know where you're coming from. I was hurt by a provider too. I'm literally just one bad day away from becoming the next Serpin. I get it bruh. But you literally have made an account on this board, where you do not provide intel. You just ***** and complain about a provider who wants nothing more to do with you. Move the fuck on. Cut your losses. Learn from your mistakes. We all make them, but only idiots fail to learn and thus make them over and over again. That’s the definition of insanity my guy.
But when you're tossed into the sea with no tube (Love, life, and mongering will do that to you).
You're left with 2 options. Sink or swim. Brother you got to swim. You've fallen so far but you have to let that weight go because it will drag you down for eternity. Move on, find a new Miss V. And don't let the next adventure sink you. Learn. And grow.
Rise and conquer.
Ok sorry about the extra water pun I couldn't resist.
Apology accepted.
-
05-19-23 22:24 #481Troll, if you don't ignore me then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 99Narcissist
I messaged you inbox 📥 it wasn't even about any provider. You decided to make it open drama and make it about Ms Virginia- good go screw with her double team. Dated her 7 years- gave her daughter more money a year then you give your providers. I picked her up from airport and dropped her off at home when her other BF block me In drive way showing me a sex video of the both of them. 2 months later. That same BF blocked a client I know because she told me. We were still off and on. The dude had to drive around through the niehboors yard! I came her to warn but I was still emotionally upset about everything and handle it wrong- she's truly cunning and manipulative- I apologize to you for my inbox message on a separate matter- happy Friday be safe and farewell.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 17:15 #480Senior Member

Posts: 1065Ms. V
There are several providers missing and uncle LEO is actively on this page.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]
Let me take this topic to a more serious conversation. Does anyone know if Miss V does double penetration? This sounds like it might be fun.
-
05-19-23 17:10 #479Regular Member

Posts: 3Herpes
Herpes Serpin needs to fade away like a fart in the wind. He has a comment for everything and knows more than anyone else.
Originally Posted by TheDrowned
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




