Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
You Know You Need It
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #883
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    For those who had not seen her, I would definitely recommend. She is HYA for purpose of this thread. Slender all natural body. Cheerful and accommodating. Good service and enjoy sex. Experience is a chill sex with a cute coed. This agency also asks for lower rates. Can't miss IMO while she is in town.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/198
    Definitely agree with your review. Seen her several times, plan to repeat soon. Said she plans to be here 2 weeks, I think she started last Friday.

  2. #882
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorTwoGuns  [View Original Post]
    How do you rate her look and body?
    She's skinny. I'm not a strong guy, yet I was able to lift her with ease. Boobs are nice, but not super big. Portionally to her body, they're large. (I think her pictures make her boobs looks a cup size bigger). A little bit of ass, but nothing really grab-able. I would rate her 8 overall for both. She looks like she might be mixed, but I think someone else in the forum says she's full Korean.

    Yes, I would repeat, I just don't know when. I don't have the funds to do this as much as I would like.

  3. #881
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Since Tiffany been here, these are the girls that have been reviewed on TER and here in OC.

    Cari, Diana, J, Zuri, Sakura, Scarlett, Hera, SAG Jane / Joy, Pearly, Keer, LA Nicole, Tina, Leah, Selina_HB, Ace / Diva / Amora, Garam, Bea, Stefany, Wynn, White, Loro, Sophia and Lily, Jace, Tiny and Melody, Loren, Lovely, Rainbow, Joyce, Tyra, Tomi / Pink, Trista, Sophia, EJ, Baby Sky, MKC Suzie, Olivia / Hari. I have moved on from most girls being reviewed a lot in OC/LA.

    Most of them are older than Tiffany, mostly MILFs and BB girls. YMMV but I think Tiffany is at least the same level in looks as MILF Cari, MILF Selina_HB, CYA Lovely, CYA Baby Sky. Perhaps only HYA Eleven may make me want to visit over Tiffany.

    She looks better than CYA Tiny. Other people have recommended potential CYAs like SAG Jane / Joy, CAK Joyce. I am also interested in CAK Yurika and CAK Wynn.

    Surely someone will think I over hype her. Just want share my evaluation of current talents in SD / OC / LA. I still have a few more talents to try but it would be hard to find someone who can impress me more in looks. Looks wise, there are not more than 5 active girls in LA that I want to see over Tiffany. It gets muddled when including service cause most of my favorites are in LA.
    Thoughts on MKC Suzie? Can't find reviews anywhere.

  4. #880

    Tiffany vs other girls

    Since Tiffany been here, these are the girls that have been reviewed on TER and here in OC.

    Cari, Diana, J, Zuri, Sakura, Scarlett, Hera, SAG Jane / Joy, Pearly, Keer, LA Nicole, Tina, Leah, Selina_HB, Ace / Diva / Amora, Garam, Bea, Stefany, Wynn, White, Loro, Sophia and Lily, Jace, Tiny and Melody, Loren, Lovely, Rainbow, Joyce, Tyra, Tomi / Pink, Trista, Sophia, EJ, Baby Sky, MKC Suzie, Olivia / Hari. I have moved on from most girls being reviewed a lot in OC/LA.

    Most of them are older than Tiffany, mostly MILFs and BB girls. YMMV but I think Tiffany is at least the same level in looks as MILF Cari, MILF Selina_HB, CYA Lovely, CYA Baby Sky. Perhaps only HYA Eleven may make me want to visit over Tiffany.

    She looks better than CYA Tiny. Other people have recommended potential CYAs like SAG Jane / Joy, CAK Joyce. I am also interested in CAK Yurika and CAK Wynn.

    Surely someone will think I over hype her. Just want share my evaluation of current talents in SD / OC / LA. I still have a few more talents to try but it would be hard to find someone who can impress me more in looks. Looks wise, there are not more than 5 active girls in LA that I want to see over Tiffany. It gets muddled when including service cause most of my favorites are in LA.

  5. #879

    🔥 🌱 🌹 Boner Certified CYA Tiffany with Selina_HB

    Fake pics. Not sure why nobody reviewed her. My type of young pretty face with slender body and nice looking MMs. Good English. Thai / Korean mix.

    Selina said if you don't like her then you may like Tiffany. Selina is right. I prefer Tiffany over Selina cause Tiffany is younger. Tiffany is pretty GND. She is not as fit and thin as Selina but her body looks great to me. She wore something that drawn my eyes to her nice looking ass, almost like heart shape. It's weird when people hyped up Cici and not a beep about Tiffany.

    You would feel pretty lucky after a streak of grannies and MILFs at a spa then see her, unless you prefer the service of older girls. Her service is as good as Kgirl at a fraction of the cost 260/45 or 300/60. She had some nice catch phrases that would sound corny from another girl, but somehow motivated me as I stared at that pretty face and did what she wanted.

    She's only here till 6/20. It sucks for me when bros don't appreciate girls like that. I would like to see her coming back and more young girls here. LA bookers may ask 350/60 for her.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Selina_HB

  6. #878

    Maeve

    I just saw maeve today, she's 4'9 beautiful K spinner.

    I wanted BB special.

    Looks wise she is cute, has nice and beautiful skin.

    She has a beautiful smile and a twinkle in her eye.

    Body 8/10.

    Amazing small package built for fun, nice enhanced D cups.

    Her performance, of course good in CG.

    She took a good pounding while I was doing Mish and K9.

    Perfomance 9/10.

  7. #877

    Lovely

    Lovely from MKC is CYA in my book. Probably around 27 yrs old.

    She is playful and provided a satisfying GFE session.

    Face: 8.5, body: 7.5, Service: 9.

  8. #876
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I was actually looking into garam just now. GardenKsecret says real pics so I got excited. Found no info on here about her, but TER says disappointing.
    I tried garam before. Her pics are photoshopped to make her look skinnier but her face is semi close. It was fun grabbing her ass.

  9. #875
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    For those who had not seen her, I would definitely recommend. She is HYA for purpose of this thread. Slender all natural body. Cheerful and accommodating. Good service and enjoy sex. Experience is a chill sex with a cute coed. This agency also asks for lower rates. Can't miss IMO while she is in town.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/198
    Used to be in OC for a while 4-5 years ago. I agree she's cute but that's about it.

  10. #874
    Quote Originally Posted by Cali0082  [View Original Post]
    The worst part of TER is that their reviews are more fake than the ones mentioned here.
    Yeah that's why I trust the outlier reviews more, the ones that don't hype the girl.

  11. #873
    Quote Originally Posted by CzTop  [View Original Post]
    I thought Jane was very pretty. It was a bit awkward, mainly because I'm a bit akkward. But she provided great service for me. She's probably the young one I've seen in the past couple of years.
    How do you rate her look and body?

  12. #872
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I was actually looking into garam just now. GardenKsecret says real pics so I got excited. Found no info on here about her, but TER says disappointing.
    The worst part of TER is that their reviews are more fake than the ones mentioned here.

  13. #871
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustProcess  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Garam (Pepper)? She looks like she could be a HYA but no mention of her in the threads. She's listed on MKC, LAK, OrangeCuties, TopAsians, etc.
    I was actually looking into garam just now. GardenKsecret says real pics so I got excited. Found no info on here about her, but TER says disappointing.

  14. #870
    Quote Originally Posted by DankDonk  [View Original Post]
    Are her pics real?
    No, but she does resemble the girl in the pic. Beauty is in the eyes of beholder, but I would say most guys would find her attractive.

  15. #869
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyToad75  [View Original Post]
    For those who had not seen her, I would definitely recommend. She is HYA for purpose of this thread. Slender all natural body. Cheerful and accommodating. Good service and enjoy sex. Experience is a chill sex with a cute coed. This agency also asks for lower rates. Can't miss IMO while she is in town.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/198
    Are her pics real?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape