Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 384 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 434 484 884 1384 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 26375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20630

    Are you willing to dish out 2 Benjis?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote7033  [View Original Post]
    No reports or review and 2 Benjis for a hhr?

  2. #20629

    Wait until you see her teeth

    Quote Originally Posted by Divin432  [View Original Post]
    Some of the pictures are hers.
    Brown and jacked up.

  3. #20628

    She is a blast from the past

    Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan2000  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Appreciate any info. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/091297542362
    Used to post 2 years ago. Reviews were not favorable. Hey have problems with only one picture.

  4. #20627

    New girl?

    Anyone seen her? I've been chatting and she seems cool but then there's been some responses with quite an attitude.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C3A40E0F-8442-46F0-83C6-C8C0E375D4B2.jpg‎  

  5. #20626

    ISO info on Sexy Lady

    Has anyone seen her? Appreciate any info. Thanks!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/091297542362
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230616_161009_Chrome.jpg‎  

  6. #20625

    Gracey?

    So been Chatting with this one, pics look very tempting. Any info??

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/601153658914

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...v/038331878368

  7. #20624

    Olivia

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    And she has no tits and teeth? Come-on guys!
    Hi. I've seen her last year in February at a notel by the airport. She is very friendly, soft spoken. She was very submissive but that's about it. She absolutely has no breasts, and yes was missing teeth, but might've gotten some dentures. Don't even think about touching her vagina! Absolutely no Fiv, and DATY!! Big turn off for me. And yes, she doubled her rates, so she was a one and done for me! Stay safe out there.

  8. #20623

    QV for 200

    And she has no tits and teeth? Come-on guys!

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    Seen her before. She is vey tiny. No chest. She maybe mid to upper 30's. Follows direction well. A bit flaky. She may ghost you. She is toothless.

  9. #20622

    Have her rates doubled?

    Quote Originally Posted by LevDotCom  [View Original Post]
    This girl is real. Saw her awhile ago. Like year and half ago, I'd guess.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/815940736012

    L.
    Seen her before. She is vey tiny. No chest. She maybe mid to upper 30's. Follows direction well. A bit flaky. She may ghost you. She is toothless.

  10. #20621

    Vanilla Sky. Can't find any info

    Anyone seen her? She is on Tryslink as Mila and Erotic Monkey as Vanilla Sky. Can't seem to find any info.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/vanilla-...waukee-906973i

  11. #20620

    Mila

    Has anyone seen her, or have any info?

    https://tryst.link/escort/gorgeousmila

  12. #20619

    Some of the pics (with the tattoos) are hers

    Quote Originally Posted by Pelotero1924  [View Original Post]
    This one is trying very hard to con people. Several ads with different pics that do not belong to her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/680917680704

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/086850944670

    Common denominator: crappy service or ghosting galore.
    Some of the pictures are hers.

  13. #20618

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by CwMoss  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be in town in a few weeks. I'm dreaming about an Asian lady to spend some time with. I don't see any info about anything good. If anyone has any suggestions please give me the 411.
    This girl is real. Saw her awhile ago. Like year and half ago, I'd guess.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/815940736012

    L.

  14. #20617

    Alizee

    Saw Alizee last Saturday night for hhr. I asked her if I could smoke some of her weed and she obliged. Started off with good BBBJ as always then took her from the back and did doggy. I can never last very long in her so I finished in that position. Gave her donation then left, as I was leaving she told me to let her know if I wanted to make a video next time. If any of you guys are on her OF be on the look out in the future LOL.

    On another note, I'm trying to set up a threesome with her and Sammilove but it just seems impossible. That would be a threesome of the ages.

  15. #20616

    Thanks for tips

    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    I found this:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4144204663

    A couple pictures are of her when she is older but a lot of the pictures look like they were taken when she was 16. But many girls do that. Is she asking for a deposit? If yes it's most likely a scam. My opinion is to never send a deposit to anyone period. When they want a deposit I automatically will not see them but I will mess with them. I ask for a verification selfie where one hand is holding the phone and the other hand is making a fist and next to their ear. Or holding a purse or car keys. It's too easy for them to have a pic holding up a finger. Dozens and dozens of times they can't produce a verification pic but will make excuses or submit other pictures trying to entice you. There were only two times where the girl was legit but I wasn't going to see them because. I will Not send a deposit!
    No ask for a deposit. And she sent me one of the pics that was in that link you sent so may ask for additional verification. Location she provided seems like legit area also as to not as risky.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape