Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 1321 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20028

    Anyone seen.

    This ad pops up on LC a lot: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/140312751.

    There is no name on the ad. Just the number 463-xxx-x781 Has anyone seen her? Care to share your report, or you can DM me.

  2. #20027

    Sent me additional photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul1984  [View Original Post]
    She responded to me within 30 seconds and has been responding back-and-forth very readily. She gave me an appointment time for this evening without hesitation. She is asking for an intimate photo of me, though. I'm not sure what to make of that. Can you tell I'm new at this?
    She sent me some additional photos. She was very eager to meet this evening. Despite being a bit desperate, she seems relatively charming, but I don't think she's for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails D447F306-9FE2-4967-80EC-5DE8003B9AB2.jpeg‎   274563C8-C82D-4187-A5D4-FCF1CA33FE24.jpg‎  

  3. #20026

    Reconnected

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister305  [View Original Post]
    Rolled dice recently and went to see "Paola" an Latina off lc. Ad was one of the Southport ones that state address. Girl was not the same from the ad instead was a Columbian black girl. I was disappointed when I saw that it wasn't the same girl even after we discussed "real pics" be sent to me. However this girl was cute with a big ass and titties so I stayed. Once I got my mind right it was a good time she let me finger her while CBJ. And had the patience to work through my nerves and jitters. Busted in mish position. Overall a good time $ for Qv. I got her "real" main number and told me she goes by Mandy. I really wanted to see her again this week and now I get no response, it's frustrating because idk if I'll ever see her again. I wish they were independent so we could develop rapport, but it seems like the handlers move them around a lot. Anybody happen to know her? Or have another quality Latina lead. Those ads they post, you never know who you are getting so when you get a good one you want to hang on to them.
    Update: I was able to reconnect, went back to ny for a bit but returned. Good time. Non rushed, will continue seeing.

  4. #20025

    Gee.

    Quote Originally Posted by HunterGatherer  [View Original Post]
    Obviously bad English. Supposedly at the Avenue (college housing).

    https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/17189.html

    "Honey first time always request for cash while it's only works after getting together for first time meet with prepaid card ebay gift card only I am ready to satisfy you with different experiences naughty lad".

    🤣.
    If there had only been SOME clue she wasn't real.

  5. #20024

    Gift card scammer

    Obviously bad English. Supposedly at the Avenue (college housing).

    https://callgirlxguide.com/ad/17189.html

    "Honey first time always request for cash while it's only works after getting together for first time meet with prepaid card ebay gift card only I am ready to satisfy you with different experiences naughty lad".

    🤣.

  6. #20023

    Catherine P411, visiting until the 17th.

    Anyone have anything to report?

  7. #20022

    Wants a D Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by JayP654  [View Original Post]
    She has one review, but unsure, I texted her didn't get a response. I would be interested also.
    She responded to me within 30 seconds and has been responding back-and-forth very readily. She gave me an appointment time for this evening without hesitation. She is asking for an intimate photo of me, though. I'm not sure what to make of that. Can you tell I'm new at this?

  8. #20021

    Tessa

    She has one review, but unsure, I texted her didn't get a response. I would be interested also.

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify this one?

    463-279-0300.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/140039387

    I did a search for Tessa but the only post that came up had a link that was no longer active. Thanks in advance!

  9. #20020
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    The same pictures have been used in ads with 3 different phone numbers too. I'd steer away from this one. https://callescort.org/317-476-1899.
    I've met with her. It did seem a little dicy at first but I think she's just being cautious. Met and had a good time. She didn't rush, was kind, clean, and nice body.

  10. #20019
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a while back.

    Decided to pass because she had to many rules and I got GPS vibes while texting her.
    The same pictures have been used in ads with 3 different phone numbers too. I'd steer away from this one. https://callescort.org/317-476-1899.

  11. #20018

    Tessa

    Can anyone verify this one?

    463-279-0300.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/140039387

    I did a search for Tessa but the only post that came up had a link that was no longer active. Thanks in advance!

  12. #20017
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Hello, anybody here had meet this one?:

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I text with her, she requested a Jr pic as a verification, took time sometimes to respond but what makes me feel you secure is her age at the post.

    Some advice will be appreciated. Will let you guys know if I TOFTT.
    I reached out to her a while back.

    Decided to pass because she had to many rules and I got GPS vibes while texting her.

  13. #20016
    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    I was just coming to ask about her.

    Figures, only get to Indy 1-3 times per year & she was gone when I was there last month.
    I've never gotten her to reply so I stopped trying.

  14. #20015

    Any experience

    Hello, anybody here had meet this one?:

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I text with her, she requested a Jr pic as a verification, took time sometimes to respond but what makes me feel you secure is her age at the post.

    Some advice will be appreciated. Will let you guys know if I TOFTT.

  15. #20014

    Anyone?

    Hello, just wonder if anyone contacted this lady before?

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I have been texting her and she take time to respond but I have a little doubt about her, as a screening she ask me for Jr. Pick. Also telling everyone she is 18. I want to move with caution.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape