Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 2754 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 1192 1692 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 41305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30940

    Zeena

    I really do not leave post I have been a Member for Many Years. I really just read these reports I have always visited a really good friend and don't get around to visiting but I do like the stories. I will leave a report for a young lady I just visited because my regular Friend had to move away for family reasons. I met her 2 or 3 years ago over off Mcduff a few times and she was very nice and a good time was had. She fell off Radar. I read about her a few days ago on "Where Are they now" her name is Zeena. I had a very nice Time and great visit. She just asked if I would leave a good review and I told her I usually don't leave post but this time I will. She may not be for everyone but She is very nice and never had a problem or attitude with her. I will visit her again.

  2. #30939
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Jax  [View Original Post]
    I saved her number from former ads and finally had an op to see her over off Youngerman Circle the other day. Easy access to her room. No hint of candy use, or drug boys nearby. Very clear minded.

    30 min rate was reasonable. She has great ass, but kinda skinny so smaller boobs and a lot of tats. Still over all attractive. I was looking forward to banging her doggie style but the BBBJ was so absolutely incredible that I just laid back and let her suck away.

    It was mind blowing and seemed to go on for ever. Let her know when I was about to cum and she took it all eventually spitting but kept going til I was drained fully. I may have to stop in more frequently just to let her work over jr. Very cool chick.

    I will be back again and again I am sure.
    Anyone know which Karman this would be?

  3. #30938

    Could not agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    She's my favorite. Sexy. Nice. Fair donation. Few rules which I'm fine with. She really goes out of her way to make sure you're comfortable and satisfied.
    I have seen her a dozen times over the last 3 years or so. She has rimmed me and never told me to not touch somewhere. Now I have not seen her in a year or so but she is my all time fav of Jacksonville.

  4. #30937
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Curious if the menu is accurate.
    Not sure what you see on the menu that you question, but she is very accommodating.

  5. #30936

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorites! Hidden Jax gem.
    Curious if the menu is accurate.

  6. #30935
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Did a search but got nothing. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/607815834817
    One of my favorites! Hidden Jax gem.

  7. #30934

    Ashley James

    Did a search but got nothing. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/607815834817

  8. #30933

    Erika will be back next month

    Hey guys,

    So just talked to Erika.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/381087494928

    I'm going to see her tomorrow in Albany, she says she will be here in Jax on the 10th.

  9. #30932

    Addison


  10. #30931

    Zenna

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    This is the most confusing situation I've ever seen.

    Half of you say she's really very good at this, and that you had fun.

    Half of you say she's Typhoid Mary.

    Is there anyone here with a post count of at least 50-100 that has actually seen Zeena and can testify to what they had happen?
    She started off great!! But like all the great ones, she fell off fast. Haven't seen her since she has returned.

  11. #30930

    She's my all time favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    This is the most confusing situation I've ever seen.

    Half of you say she's really very good at this, and that you had fun.

    Half of you say she's Typhoid Mary.

    Is there anyone here with a post count of at least 50-100 that has actually seen Zeena and can testify to what they had happen?
    She's my favorite. Sexy. Nice. Fair donation. Few rules which I'm fine with. She really goes out of her way to make sure you're comfortable and satisfied.

  12. #30929

    Mia

    Nice person but made me wait 45 min in the parking lot. Pretty face but she has big belly and a bad right knee so no doggy. Also EVERYTHING was covered and although she was nice she watched the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/918762611599

    Save your 140 unless you don't mind all that stuff, just not my cup of tea I guess.

    - DonJon.

  13. #30928

    Jenn Jenn

    Nice person but she looks rough. Fat hanging belly and smelled sweaty underams. She did bbj covered everything else and No greek on the menu (I tried).

    Wasted my $140, save yours.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/902984296395

    - DonJon.

  14. #30927

  15. #30926

    Agree Don't do it. About crazy azz kaitlyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Powerhouse100  [View Original Post]
    Guys, if you care about your life and career, avoid this biatch! This very dangerous biatch! A few years ago, I saw this witch near Youngerman. She was new at the time, but still tried to finesse me for more money! She complained that I was big and should give her more money! SMH The session was alright at the time, so over the years, I attempted to see her but she has a very erratic and volatile personality. One that could get a person killed. I also avoided her azz because, before giving a room number, she'd make you stop by the store to get her something. If you didn't get it, she started in on you; saying all sorts of uncalled for foul things about you!

    Fast-forward to tonight. I figured that it's been a few years since I'd seen her that maybe the girl has matured a bit and things might not be so bad! Oh was I wrong! So, I go to the fleabag notel off Cagle Rd, which should, generally, be a red flag. I got to the notel and advised her I was outside. She told me to take a pic of the notel so she knows I am outside. So far, she hadn't gone off on me yet, which I was a little surprised, but I know she's crazy as hell and that it was a matter of time before she started going ballistic on me!

    I finally got the room number and went up. One other thing I knew was that someone would be hiding in the bathroom, but this time, I didn't press the issue. She opened the door and the room was filty, like her! She kept putting stuff on the bed like the money, cellphone, lighter, etc. I tried to tell her that she might want to move said things because I'm tall and might knock them off the bed, but she insisted they stay where they were. I didn't want to argue with her dumbazz, so I let things be.

    I got undressed but she acted like she did not want to disrobe, but finally she did; she kept a shirt around her big azz stomach! She then started this sorry azz BJ for a while and I noticed she kept looking up at me; not looking up at me as in a sensual way, but like she was up to something. She had me lay on the bed with my head facing the direction of the bathroom area, which I did not like, as I wanted to see who or what was coming around the corner. Anyway, like I said, the BJ was sorry as hell, so I grabbed the cover and she let me know very quickly that she did not want to do that now. She said she wanted to get me close to releasing, then she'd allow full service. Her rationale was that she is not allowing big diccks in her for a long time. She wanted it to be over quickly. When I saw where things were going, I sat up and grabbed the money and told her I wasn't having it!

    She then started yelling for someone to come out of the bathroom and out comes this big azz pitbull looking dog and some girl, who looked like someone from STG, but also on drugs big time! They both were yelling at me about the money and I was trying to get dressed. They were trying to intimidate me by bringing the dog out, but I knew I needed to remain calm, as who knows if the little phucker had his or her shots! I had Smity with me, but you know how that goes. The drugged out looking girl asked me to at least give her 40, so to keep things as calm as possible, I decided to do just that. The crazy biatch also started banging on the wall summoning the drug boy to intervene. I was finally able to get dressed, then she tried to stop me from leaving all together, to which I informed her that she needed to move away from the door.

    She told me that she usually charges $100 for FS and 80 for a BJ and I told her that she should make her clients aware of this, so it wouldn't be a surprise. I know all this was orchestrated to take my money and doing very little to earn it, so it was a scam all along! It wasn't a big loss and I could have easily left the whole amount, but I figured if these biatches think they can get away with this type of shid, they'll continue to do it. Anyway fellas, please avoid this crazy azz witch! She is going to pull this shid on the wrong person and will get what's coming to her! Also, ignore the skinny pics! She is fat!

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/904-670-5306

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/618518009109

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-13058479
    I had a visit with her in early June. See seemed nice enough. I had allocated an hour. However, right out of the gate she was trying to finish me off and not do FS. If I would not have pressed the matter, I am sure that is where it would have ended. She would only allow Missionary as she was paranoid about guys taking off the cover and her not knowing (somthing I had no interest in doing). After like 2 minutes she wanted to go back to BBBJ. She kept trying to get me off fast and then I asked to go back to FS. She said "well, I guess we could" but clearly did not want to. I just let her finish things so I could move on with my day at that point.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape