Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 37355
-
06-16-23 12:58 #29255Senior Member

Posts: 514So many nos
In one of her profiles she had no to so many services I wonder why anyone would see her.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 11:32 #29254Senior Member

Posts: 432Dakota Bliss
Serious monkey. Been around for years. Tried to get clean then spirals back in. Sounds like she is currently in serious downward spiral! She is not "going" away anywhere!
Originally Posted by OsFrog
[View Original Post]
Was a pretty spinner years ago.
https://ladys.one/richmond/dakota-bliss-i557733
https://callescort.org/804-666-8679
-
06-16-23 08:44 #29253Senior Member

Posts: 60Dakota
Saw this one the other day, 100 qv. 1 of those motel on Mid, early 20's pretty short hair, she was smoking outside of her room, and I noticed the meth sores. Should've just turn around and go home but I made a mistake. Boring slow motion CBJ, didn't want to take off her bra, then the smell hit me, probably hasn't taken a shower in a while. I just couldn't continue and left.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/140219857
-
06-15-23 23:50 #29252Senior Member

Posts: 368Kacey Rae
Saw her about a month ago, definitely won't repeat to be 30 years old so she say her body is worn & her pussy stink& gave me her whole life story blah blah blah good attitude overall tries to please but just not for me.
Originally Posted by Andy757
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 18:44 #29251Senior Member

Posts: 486Link
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/775156260295
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 15:46 #29250Senior Member

Posts: 139Kacey Rae
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/m...-only/57080109
Seen Kacey Rae the other day at a decent motel. Looks like her picture but nothing much for curves or anything. I opted for. 8 BBBJ. Subpar skills and she agreed to cim. When finishing she pulled it out and shot it all over me. Lame time overall. Won't repeat.
-
06-15-23 14:10 #29249Senior Member

Posts: 63Sephora
Had another dream with ATF yesterday. We met out at a shady spot in her SUV. Was cool with the AC on as things really heated up. She is so responsive and as I found out lactating too. That was a really great addition. We chatted for a few and she broke out her mic skills which are second to none. Could have easily ended the dream there but the kitty is too good to pass up. Put the shower cap on and oh so good. She really loves it and it shows. Couldn't last long before filling the bag. Clean up and off I went until next time. PM me if need her digits. Senior members only. She is also available for dreams today.
-
06-15-23 13:03 #29248Asshole

Posts: 567Link not working.
Originally Posted by TravelerMon
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 06:38 #29247Senior Member

Posts: 580Layla
I have something set up with her Friday morning, I'll report back.
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 05:30 #29246Senior Member

Posts: 46Not yet but she's been on my radar for a while. One of us going to have TOFTT!
Originally Posted by MongerMan804
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 00:46 #29245Senior Member

Posts: 580Paris
Severe GPS, her prices are crazy from our convo!!
Originally Posted by Jim7070
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 22:09 #29244Senior Member

Posts: 46Agreed
I dreamt of her last time she came through, and I plan having another.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
Tbh I thought she was kinda bitchy over the phone, but she was funny and charming in person. Great CBJ, followed by her on top then k9.
Which reminds me she did keep a little dog with her, FYI.
-
06-14-23 19:19 #29243Senior Member

Posts: 33Paris
Any input on this one? Have only found one report regarding upselling.
https://tryst.link/escort/parisxxx
Talks the talk but wondering about delivery.
-
06-14-23 18:25 #29242Senior Member

Posts: 486Layla mixed
Anyone tried her out yet?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/139852601
-
06-13-23 17:48 #29241Senior Member

Posts: 336500 for a CBJ?? I'll pass if that's the case.
Originally Posted by Lomez33
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






