Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,761 to 5,775 of 26374
-
06-14-23 19:57 #20614Senior Member

Posts: 354I Found This
I found this:
Originally Posted by LargeBoi15
[View Original Post]
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4144204663
A couple pictures are of her when she is older but a lot of the pictures look like they were taken when she was 16. But many girls do that. Is she asking for a deposit? If yes it's most likely a scam. My opinion is to never send a deposit to anyone period. When they want a deposit I automatically will not see them but I will mess with them. I ask for a verification selfie where one hand is holding the phone and the other hand is making a fist and next to their ear. Or holding a purse or car keys. It's too easy for them to have a pic holding up a finger. Dozens and dozens of times they can't produce a verification pic but will make excuses or submit other pictures trying to entice you. There were only two times where the girl was legit but I wasn't going to see them because. I will Not send a deposit!
-
06-14-23 17:55 #20613Regular Member

Posts: 8Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 17:48 #20612Regular Member

Posts: 19Anyone have experience with this one
She looks fantastic. Anyone indulge?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...b/355178463927
-
06-14-23 16:50 #20611Senior Member

Posts: 47Legit?
Hello fellow mongers!
First I know I'm going to get some sh** for listing a listcrawler post I found that seems legit but haven't been able to locate any post on her. I reached out to her and she sent photo "proving" she isn't LEO but still some concern. Has anyone partake on this one says she's near menomonee falls. Any feedback is appreciated not much out there and my usuals I used to see have moved into rougher areas I don't feel comfortable even going during daytime.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ukee/139781983
-
06-14-23 12:14 #20610Senior Member

Posts: 656Same person different pics same con artist
This one is trying very hard to con people. Several ads with different pics that do not belong to her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...i/680917680704
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/086850944670
Common denominator: crappy service or ghosting galore.
-
06-13-23 16:36 #20609Senior Member

Posts: 119Unreliable
It's got to the point, even those who have good reviews and are recommended, are just full of BS.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 15:39 #20608Senior Member

Posts: 120She is been around for awhile
Thanks for sharing. Was considering. Now, not.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 11:34 #20607Senior Member

Posts: 334Bro
Recently had a couple conversations with a couple mid / lower tier providers milfs (200-300 hour range) about some of the strangeness they have dealt with.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
Both had been raped and beaten by clients. Both had clients with no money / refuse to pay / not leave. Both had clients record them without their knowledge. Both carry guns now (one legally and the other one not so much). Both have been attempted to be taken by "an up and coming pimp".
They had both been in the game for a while. After hearing their stories (anecdotal I know), I am not surprised some of these women try real hard to vet people out. I may be a degenerate sex addict, but I try and not be a dick while always keeping my guard up. It seems some out there don't share the same sentiment as I do. I have no idea what percentage are the trouble makers for us dudes out there but am not surprised that there are a lot of crimes being committed against them. There is a lot of trash in this world.
I've been denied service because I was too young / old looking for the lady. Or they were super choosey on who they saw. I don't mind or get upset because they are just trying to protect themselves. Whatevs. Moral of the story, don't be a fuck.
-
06-13-23 09:54 #20606Senior Member

Posts: 35Denver Rose
The ad is Only Fans, but does anyone still meet her in person after having 2 kids.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 09:28 #20605Regular Member

Posts: 8Met up with Sammi 2 weeks ago and everything was excellent. She has been known to take longer vacations the past. I'm sure she'll be back.
Originally Posted by Japdip1223
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 08:45 #20604Senior Member

Posts: 656Denver Rose
Why would she post at 7 am when she can. It see you until 7 pm? SMH.
-
06-13-23 08:42 #20603Senior Member

Posts: 656Got lured by a certified ghost
Both times she reached out to me. I have seen her before. It wasn't great but given the circumstances, I took her bait. Plus she offered an attractive donation and other services I was asking for the first time. Lesson learned. I feel for you when you have to drive 3 hours. I will be upset as well.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 22:51 #20602Senior Member

Posts: 1477Malibu
Damn those lips look good. I'm interested! Does she allow DATY? How about BBBJ? Incall? Thanks a ton. I hope to report back soon. Dave.
Originally Posted by CoochieEater
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 21:49 #20601Senior Member

Posts: 1477Reviews?
Did you see a review of her before you tried to see her? With the lack of reliable providers out there, I don't see anyone these days unless I see a few good reviews about them. I can't tell you how many times I've wasted 3+ hours driving around being ghosted by this one and that one.
Originally Posted by Pelotero1924
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 21:06 #20600Senior Member

Posts: 656Ghosts galore
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/253389255635
Got ghosted twice by the his one. Both times she contacted me telling me that she was ready. When are got there a myriad of excuses the silence. Save your time and money.











Reply With Quote




