Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 821 1321 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20023

    Catherine P411, visiting until the 17th.

    Anyone have anything to report?

  2. #20022

    Wants a D Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by JayP654  [View Original Post]
    She has one review, but unsure, I texted her didn't get a response. I would be interested also.
    She responded to me within 30 seconds and has been responding back-and-forth very readily. She gave me an appointment time for this evening without hesitation. She is asking for an intimate photo of me, though. I'm not sure what to make of that. Can you tell I'm new at this?

  3. #20021

    Tessa

    She has one review, but unsure, I texted her didn't get a response. I would be interested also.

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone verify this one?

    463-279-0300.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/140039387

    I did a search for Tessa but the only post that came up had a link that was no longer active. Thanks in advance!

  4. #20020
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    The same pictures have been used in ads with 3 different phone numbers too. I'd steer away from this one. https://callescort.org/317-476-1899.
    I've met with her. It did seem a little dicy at first but I think she's just being cautious. Met and had a good time. She didn't rush, was kind, clean, and nice body.

  5. #20019
    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her a while back.

    Decided to pass because she had to many rules and I got GPS vibes while texting her.
    The same pictures have been used in ads with 3 different phone numbers too. I'd steer away from this one. https://callescort.org/317-476-1899.

  6. #20018

    Tessa

    Can anyone verify this one?

    463-279-0300.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/140039387

    I did a search for Tessa but the only post that came up had a link that was no longer active. Thanks in advance!

  7. #20017
    Quote Originally Posted by Eduard85  [View Original Post]
    Hello, anybody here had meet this one?:

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I text with her, she requested a Jr pic as a verification, took time sometimes to respond but what makes me feel you secure is her age at the post.

    Some advice will be appreciated. Will let you guys know if I TOFTT.
    I reached out to her a while back.

    Decided to pass because she had to many rules and I got GPS vibes while texting her.

  8. #20016
    Quote Originally Posted by JangoFouts  [View Original Post]
    I was just coming to ask about her.

    Figures, only get to Indy 1-3 times per year & she was gone when I was there last month.
    I've never gotten her to reply so I stopped trying.

  9. #20015

    Any experience

    Hello, anybody here had meet this one?:

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I text with her, she requested a Jr pic as a verification, took time sometimes to respond but what makes me feel you secure is her age at the post.

    Some advice will be appreciated. Will let you guys know if I TOFTT.

  10. #20014

    Anyone?

    Hello, just wonder if anyone contacted this lady before?

    https://callescort.org/317-476-1899

    I have been texting her and she take time to respond but I have a little doubt about her, as a screening she ask me for Jr. Pick. Also telling everyone she is 18. I want to move with caution.

  11. #20013
    Quote Originally Posted by StillNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I think she was on vacation for a bit. Her birthday was yesterday so she may be back soon.
    I was just coming to ask about her.

    Figures, only get to Indy 1-3 times per year & she was gone when I was there last month.

  12. #20012

    Took a break

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyZeke  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if something happened with this provider? Haven't seen her post in a few weeks.
    I think she was on vacation for a bit. Her birthday was yesterday so she may be back soon.

  13. #20011

    A good time if you can get her

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    I have tried numerous times to connect with her and finally was able to a couple of weeks ago. She was incredibly sweet and personable. I found her to be quite affectionate and what I would consider a traditional GFE experience. It was a very good time. If schedules aligned and I can get to that side of town, I would repeat.

  14. #20010

    Milfy / Milkbone

    Anybody know if something happened with this provider? Haven't seen her post in a few weeks.

  15. #20009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ram2014  [View Original Post]
    Any experience with bella. 4'9", I tried searching but couldn't find much.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...a/230287800003
    She is real, and has been around for a while.

    Well known pharma issue, flaky, has a possessive "boy friend", frequent reports of cash and dash.

    Best to avoid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape