Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 1190 1690 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 41276
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30941

    Big Booty Goth

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/095490068053

    I saw her a couple times last year and had a decent time. I decided to see her again the other day, and she is now requiring an up front deposit over cashapp, which is a no for me so I declined. Her number has changed and she gave me an address with apt number on the Westside without me even asking. It felt a lot like a scam attempt, but I had a positive experience with her in the past so am not sure what's going on with her now, or if this is even her posting the ad. Does anyone know if she is still legit or scamming people now?

  2. #30940

    Zeena

    I really do not leave post I have been a Member for Many Years. I really just read these reports I have always visited a really good friend and don't get around to visiting but I do like the stories. I will leave a report for a young lady I just visited because my regular Friend had to move away for family reasons. I met her 2 or 3 years ago over off Mcduff a few times and she was very nice and a good time was had. She fell off Radar. I read about her a few days ago on "Where Are they now" her name is Zeena. I had a very nice Time and great visit. She just asked if I would leave a good review and I told her I usually don't leave post but this time I will. She may not be for everyone but She is very nice and never had a problem or attitude with her. I will visit her again.

  3. #30939
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Jax  [View Original Post]
    I saved her number from former ads and finally had an op to see her over off Youngerman Circle the other day. Easy access to her room. No hint of candy use, or drug boys nearby. Very clear minded.

    30 min rate was reasonable. She has great ass, but kinda skinny so smaller boobs and a lot of tats. Still over all attractive. I was looking forward to banging her doggie style but the BBBJ was so absolutely incredible that I just laid back and let her suck away.

    It was mind blowing and seemed to go on for ever. Let her know when I was about to cum and she took it all eventually spitting but kept going til I was drained fully. I may have to stop in more frequently just to let her work over jr. Very cool chick.

    I will be back again and again I am sure.
    Anyone know which Karman this would be?

  4. #30938

    Could not agree more

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGuitar  [View Original Post]
    She's my favorite. Sexy. Nice. Fair donation. Few rules which I'm fine with. She really goes out of her way to make sure you're comfortable and satisfied.
    I have seen her a dozen times over the last 3 years or so. She has rimmed me and never told me to not touch somewhere. Now I have not seen her in a year or so but she is my all time fav of Jacksonville.

  5. #30937
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Curious if the menu is accurate.
    Not sure what you see on the menu that you question, but she is very accommodating.

  6. #30936

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGolfer  [View Original Post]
    One of my favorites! Hidden Jax gem.
    Curious if the menu is accurate.

  7. #30935
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Did a search but got nothing. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/607815834817
    One of my favorites! Hidden Jax gem.

  8. #30934

    Ashley James

    Did a search but got nothing. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/607815834817

  9. #30933

    Erika will be back next month

    Hey guys,

    So just talked to Erika.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/381087494928

    I'm going to see her tomorrow in Albany, she says she will be here in Jax on the 10th.

  10. #30932

    Addison


  11. #30931

    Zenna

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    This is the most confusing situation I've ever seen.

    Half of you say she's really very good at this, and that you had fun.

    Half of you say she's Typhoid Mary.

    Is there anyone here with a post count of at least 50-100 that has actually seen Zeena and can testify to what they had happen?
    She started off great!! But like all the great ones, she fell off fast. Haven't seen her since she has returned.

  12. #30930

    She's my all time favorite

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    This is the most confusing situation I've ever seen.

    Half of you say she's really very good at this, and that you had fun.

    Half of you say she's Typhoid Mary.

    Is there anyone here with a post count of at least 50-100 that has actually seen Zeena and can testify to what they had happen?
    She's my favorite. Sexy. Nice. Fair donation. Few rules which I'm fine with. She really goes out of her way to make sure you're comfortable and satisfied.

  13. #30929

    Mia

    Nice person but made me wait 45 min in the parking lot. Pretty face but she has big belly and a bad right knee so no doggy. Also EVERYTHING was covered and although she was nice she watched the clock.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...6/918762611599

    Save your 140 unless you don't mind all that stuff, just not my cup of tea I guess.

    - DonJon.

  14. #30928

    Jenn Jenn

    Nice person but she looks rough. Fat hanging belly and smelled sweaty underams. She did bbj covered everything else and No greek on the menu (I tried).

    Wasted my $140, save yours.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/902984296395

    - DonJon.

  15. #30927

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape