Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 13049
-
06-19-23 03:08 #8624Senior Member

Posts: 160Lake and Burbank
What time of day are these massages? Never seen or heard of a masseuse change in either location.
Originally Posted by PropLA
[View Original Post]
-
06-16-23 01:10 #8623Senior Member

Posts: 162RE: Jackpot
True story.
Decided to visit Blue Moon on Lake a few weeks back. I was greeted by a stocky girl who looked to be late 20's. I opted for the table shower and she led me to a room. As I was undressing, a different and much prettier girl came into the room (I later learned this is Suki) and asked if I wanted the TS before or after the massage—I said before (which I strongly recommend) and she led me to the table. Awesome shower and equally awesome massage with finish. Suki is late 30's / early 40's, tall, thin, and super friendly. I'll def repeat, but I'm curious if Michelle is equally pretty.
A few days later I visit Oak in Burbank. The young girl at the desk leads me to a room and a few minutes later a completely different and hotter girl comes in to do the massage. She said her name was Kiki and she had bright orange hair. Isn't there a girl at Goldfinger that has orange hair too? I've never seen here at Oak in the past, but I'd def repeat.
I felt like I hit the jackpot with both these visits.
-
06-15-23 10:14 #8622Senior Member

Posts: 39Maxxage Weho
Update. Maxxage is scheduled to open by the end of the month (date tbd). Will be open 11 am-8 pm.
Originally Posted by LAmong
[View Original Post]
-
06-15-23 06:22 #8621Senior Member

Posts: 570Good k town reccos??
Going to be in area, where should I explore??
TIA.
-
06-15-23 00:34 #8620Senior Member

Posts: 81Wow it's been a long time since I saw tammy. Last time I saw her, either there was a cleanliness issue or she used way too much shitty baby oil because I got a rash on some of my non-crotch areas. Not so fun.
Originally Posted by StikkyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 23:18 #8619Senior Member

Posts: 39I feel like this address is Astro Burger? LOL. I'll try to do some recon this weekend.
Originally Posted by Deypsh
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 21:03 #8618Regular Member

Posts: 18La Vie Social Club
When you text them, this is what they text you back:
Originally Posted by LAmong
[View Original Post]
"Reservation only guest are welcome to attempt a walk in, but admission is based on availability.
Hostess Fee.
30 min 140.
Includes 15 min lap dance, 2 cocktails.
(bar / smoke lounge access).
Massage Fee.
30 min 200.
60 min 260.
(complimentary skin to skin contact shower with your hostess).
Double Female or Couples Fee.
30 min 300.
60 min 400.
(bar / smoke lounge access).
Fetish Milking Bondage & Massage Fee.
30 min 300.
60 min 400.
(complimentary skin to skin contact shower with your hostess & access to bar / smoke lounge).
Find us at : 747X Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood CA."
-
06-14-23 11:49 #8617Senior Member

Posts: 39What's the address of this place?
Originally Posted by SammyGlick
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 09:24 #8616Senior Member

Posts: 972Especially since you can't do coke in the bathroom! Killjoys!
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
06-14-23 09:22 #8615Senior Member

Posts: 972Looks like it's your turn, Sport.
Originally Posted by PopTawt
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 10:00 #8614Regular Member

Posts: 21Did anyone ever take a shot?
Originally Posted by PlayerN818
[View Original Post]
-
06-13-23 06:59 #8613Senior Member

Posts: 2017Is this place FS? If not its waste of time.
Originally Posted by Deypsh
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 21:20 #8612Regular Member

Posts: 14Last month I saw Irene and everything is back on the menu except Greek. I assume she broke up with her boyfriend.
Originally Posted by FatJerk76
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 19:35 #8611Senior Member

Posts: 149Is Tammy's service massage with HJ or is there more on the menu? What about Irene?
Originally Posted by StikkyOne
[View Original Post]
-
06-12-23 16:01 #8610Regular Member

Posts: 17La'Vie West Hollywood
Anyone visit this "social club" in WeHo that's advertising on Bedpage? Considering TOFTT, but it's it's just a lame lap dance and not much action then I'll skip.











Reply With Quote





