Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 870 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8622

    Maxxage Weho

    Update. Maxxage is scheduled to open by the end of the month (date tbd). Will be open 11 am-8 pm.

    Quote Originally Posted by LAmong  [View Original Post]
    Made a pit stop at Shake Shack in Weho today. Out of the corner of my eye I see a sign in a spot that I have never seen before. My favorite kind of sign: Massage in big caps letters, directly across the street.

    Upon further research, it appears this place is called "Maxxage Spa". The number listed on their website shows up in google tied a law office. LOL. But on the IG they have a link to Telegram number for appointments. They also seem linked to BH Spa (check IG. Bhspa with an underscore) - lots of white girls on the IG.

    What's the deal? Anyone with intel? Is this new spot up and running? And was is / was BH Spa all about?

  2. #8621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 570

    Good k town reccos??

    Going to be in area, where should I explore??

    TIA.

  3. #8620
    Quote Originally Posted by StikkyOne  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get an appointment with Thai Tammy after losing contact with her for awhile. Her service was still as good as I remember. $$.6 for an hour. She's in Hollywood now. She is sharing Thai Irene's studio and her Booker is helping her since her English is limited. 8 x8-xxx-1440.
    Wow it's been a long time since I saw tammy. Last time I saw her, either there was a cleanliness issue or she used way too much shitty baby oil because I got a rash on some of my non-crotch areas. Not so fun.

  4. #8619
    I feel like this address is Astro Burger? LOL. I'll try to do some recon this weekend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deypsh  [View Original Post]
    Find us at : 747X Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood CA."

  5. #8618

    La Vie Social Club

    Quote Originally Posted by LAmong  [View Original Post]
    What's the address of this place?
    When you text them, this is what they text you back:

    "Reservation only guest are welcome to attempt a walk in, but admission is based on availability.

    Hostess Fee.

    30 min 140.

    Includes 15 min lap dance, 2 cocktails.

    (bar / smoke lounge access).

    Massage Fee.

    30 min 200.

    60 min 260.

    (complimentary skin to skin contact shower with your hostess).

    Double Female or Couples Fee.

    30 min 300.

    60 min 400.

    (bar / smoke lounge access).

    Fetish Milking Bondage & Massage Fee.

    30 min 300.

    60 min 400.

    (complimentary skin to skin contact shower with your hostess & access to bar / smoke lounge).

    Find us at : 747X Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood CA."

  6. #8617
    What's the address of this place?

    Quote Originally Posted by SammyGlick  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visit this "social club" in WeHo that's advertising on Bedpage? Considering TOFTT, but it's it's just a lame lap dance and not much action then I'll skip.

  7. #8616
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Is this place FS? If not its waste of time.
    Especially since you can't do coke in the bathroom! Killjoys!

  8. #8615
    Quote Originally Posted by PopTawt  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever take a shot?
    Looks like it's your turn, Sport.

  9. #8614
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayerN818  [View Original Post]
    Nice rack.
    Did anyone ever take a shot?

  10. #8613
    Quote Originally Posted by Deypsh  [View Original Post]
    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23012266.html

    Has anyone visited this spot or have more info? Seems new.
    Is this place FS? If not its waste of time.

  11. #8612
    Quote Originally Posted by FatJerk76  [View Original Post]
    Is Tammy's service massage with HJ or is there more on the menu? What about Irene?
    Last month I saw Irene and everything is back on the menu except Greek. I assume she broke up with her boyfriend.

  12. #8611
    Quote Originally Posted by StikkyOne  [View Original Post]
    I was able to get an appointment with Thai Tammy after losing contact with her for awhile. Her service was still as good as I remember. $$.6 for an hour. She's in Hollywood now. She is sharing Thai Irene's studio and her Booker is helping her since her English is limited. 8 x8-xxx-1440.
    Is Tammy's service massage with HJ or is there more on the menu? What about Irene?

  13. #8610

    La'Vie West Hollywood

    Anyone visit this "social club" in WeHo that's advertising on Bedpage? Considering TOFTT, but it's it's just a lame lap dance and not much action then I'll skip.

  14. #8609

    Thai Tammy

    I was able to get an appointment with Thai Tammy after losing contact with her for awhile. Her service was still as good as I remember. $$.6 for an hour. She's in Hollywood now. She is sharing Thai Irene's studio and her Booker is helping her since her English is limited. 8 x8-xxx-1440.

  15. #8608

    La'Vie Social Lounge in WeHo

    https://us-losangeles.bedpage.com/bo.../23012266.html

    Has anyone visited this spot or have more info? Seems new.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape